Big damn heroes, sir.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red versus White

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Red versus White - Page 3 Empty Re: Red versus White

Post  robin Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:33 am

She was laughing, half covering her mouth while her shoulders quivered at the perplexed look Shoujiro was giving Akira. Every now and then she would lean in to her friend and whisper, joke and comment. Even Tsukasa seemed relatively at ease. And through all of this, with every laugh and giggle Rui felt like his chest was being ripped open a tiny bit more. He shouldn’t have been surprised, after all he was the one giving her the cold shoulder – but did she have to look so happy while he was ignoring her?

He frowned into his soup. Stupid soup.

“Oh, is the pretentious crème du water you are currently drinking with a spoon not doing it for you master Hanazawa?” Akira hummed, sipping from his wine glass.

“White truffle soup.” Rui clarified.

“Crème du eau.” Akira corrected, snickering at the furrowed glare he received in return. “You see …” he continued leaning over towards Amaya “Our little calm collected second in command over here, likes the finer things in life. The …calmer… purer … whiter …” Rui and Tsukasa both shared a frown at the blatant hint.

“Oi, Akira!” Tsukasa warned

“But, because he can’t have that one pristine …snowflake he always chasses after, he surrounds himself in things that remind him of said snowflake. Like his white scarfs, and his white shoes, and that white soup. Really …quite sad don’t you thin-” a sudden and quite loud impact Tsukasa’s fist had with the table brought the sentence to a halt.

“Akira …” the voice was chilling, menacing but only earned a smirk from the offending party. Tsukasa frowned deeper.

“I was quite done anyway.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Location : I used to live in Gotham, but then I had to leave when I turned 18

https://robinwrites.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:38 pm

“There’s no problem in liking the finest things in life.” Amaya’s voice hummed shyly but suddenly cleared as her mind felt more confident. “In a way it completes that part that you tend to neglect.” Her hand took the glass of water and brought it to her mouth to sip a small amount of the ice cold liquid. “It purifies your body. Like the soup over here.” She motioned towards the little bowl. “It looks healthy, tasty and you can’t even imagine it having any harmful ingredients that could damage your health.” Without any intention of making the atmosphere tenser than it was already. “So why shouldn’t he like it?” She questioned smiling at the brown haired young man.

Something was going on between the small trio, because Haruhi, who was currently shifting in her place, Tsukasa, who was frowning as if it was no tomorrow left and Rui, who was calmly sipping at his soup went silent suddenly. Her green eyes blinked few times deciding on keeping her mouth shut before silently nudging her friend.

“Ne could you show me the rest room?” she politely asked before rising from her seat and excusing herself from the table. She was waiting patiently for the girl to follow but something caught her eye.

It was either from the burger she just ate or from the small glance Tsukasa threw in her general direction that gave the standing girl a twist in her stomach.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 pm

“Ah! Yes!” the silver haired girl jumped in her seat, snapped out of her thoughts in the process. She stood up fast and left the table even faster, leaving behind the uncomfortable that engulfed the entire table. For the longest time no one said a word; each far to focused on their own plates and the current glaring contest each of them was having with the silverware.

It was Tsukasa that broke in the first …. Eer … sound, because honestly we couldn't really call it a word.

“Tsk. “ the almost inhuman sound flipped past his lips while the young man resided in crossing his arms and looking towards the window.

“Well …” Shoujiro coughed into his napkin politely “When Akira has an itch he usually scratches it raw.” Even more silence “Soo …” Tsukasa’s fists against the table immediately put an end to Shoujiro’s trail of thought.

“GOD DAMN IT!” the boy growled through gritted teeth. “This is bullshit! How the hell are we supposed to get past this?”

“Calm down Tsukasa.” A very calm and composed sounding Rui urged just before wiping off the remnant of the soup from the corners of his mouth.

“Calm down?!”

“Yes.” The taller boy replied flatly, narrowing his eyes over his curly haired friend. “We pissed him off, this was him fighting back.”

“That was going over the line!” Tsukasa screamed, turning violently in his seat towards Akira “OVER THE LINE!”

“Ah ah …” the Yakuza heir winched, rubbing his ear clear of the annoyance that was a pissed off Domyoji. “It was a joke … a joke …”

“You’re an asshole.” Shoujiro concluded, leaning into his seat “And you pissed off a Domyoji, the worst kind of Domyoji you could piss off on top of that. May god have mercy on your soul.” He mused, finishing off a small cross sign in Akiras general direction, much to the other boys great distaste.

“Would you all relax?” Akira finally spanned “Look. Was is in poor taste? Yes. Was it a lie? …” he paused, exchanging looks with both Rui and Tsukasa “Come on, man! How long do you think you can keep lying to yourself? We all see it!” he very nearly screamed at Rui before turning towards the curly haired boy next to him “And you, you pissed me off. Pay the price in blood by listening to how your sister will be taken in a manly fashion by your best friend.”

“WHY YOU PIECE OF-“ was all Tsukasa managed to say, standing on his very toes- ready to jump over the table towards the other boy. And that would have happened, surely – he would have jumped, latched on to Akira's throat and choked him till he turned blue. It would have happened, if not for the firm hand on his shoulder gripping him back. Somehow in the scuffle Rui silently rose preventing a disaster, and with that same force that kept the raging ball of anger in place, he dropped Tsukasa down in his seat.

“No, he won’t. Because it won’t happen.” He said, daggering a chilling glare towards the yakuza heir. “You have my word, Tsukasa.” He added, looking down towards the shorter boy.

Something flipped on in Tsukasa at that moment. Maybe it was the collected anger bubbling beneath the surface in Rui that somehow only he could see; or maybe it was the heart breaking sadness he made that promise with. Or maybe his brain finally decided on migrating home for the winter. But whatever it was, for whatever reason … for the first time Domyoji Tsukasa could finally see the Rui beneath the surface. A shell, empty, lost, more determined to hold on to his friends than any of them would be in return. So determined to not be alone or abandoned again that he would sacrifice his own feelings just to keep them all together.

“Oh …ok.” Was all the dumbfounded Tsukasa could say, wide eyed and suddenly very afraid of this new information.

“Please accept my apologies regarding what happened out there.” Haruhi blurred out, bowing rapidly in front of her friend in the seclusion of the bathroom“They’re not usually like this, but they all have history and … a bit too much wine. Please give them another chance.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 pm

“It wasn’t the reason I called you here. I really need to take a dump.” She whimpered clutching both her hands at her lower front. With that said she rushed off in the toilet and proceeded in following her true un-lady like actions.

It was few minutes later that she came out with a content face. “Maaaaa those boys are a pain in the ass.” She pulled back the sleeves and turned on the water.

“They are ok.” The statement seemed to relief the tension in the girl’s shoulders. “Except that brother of yours.” She frowned. “He is…disturbing.” Her mind chose the best word that could describe him without fully offending the girl beside her. “Something about him ticks me off.” She admitted while the frown deepened.

“By the way; what’s the deal with Rui?” she finally asked casually, drying her hands off on the soft cotton towel. “Could it be that…….you likes him?” her eyebrows waggled as one hand was thrown over the girls shoulders attempting to tease the poor chocking girl.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:55 pm

In hindsight, this was a bad time to drink from the water fountain. She choked, coughed, and subsequently turned an interesting color of very pale blue at the question.

“ Wh … I … “ she wheezed, trying to form something akin to a word.

“Nothing is going on between me and her. Nothing ever will.” The distinct voice spoke from the doorway; while it’s owner, honey haired and stoic, casually walked in the room. He ignored the perplexed look the redheaded girl was sporting and the blue hue that seemed to tint Haruhi’s skin and made his way to the nearest stall, stopping only momentarily to look back at the two. “This is a coed bathroom. Stop freaking out.” He said before disappearing into the stall.

Haruhi isn’t quite sure what happened at this point. She vaguely recalls gabbing onto Amaya’s hand and dragging her in full sprint outside the bathroom. Head spinning and gasping for air, she finally regains her senses whilst leaning onto a wall.

“Stupid Hanazawa. “ she breathed out, urging herself to calm down. “Nothing is going on. “ she repeated, more to herself than to Amaya “… we used to be friends once.” She added before straightening herself up and finally forcing a weak smile. “We should go back, before my brother has us shiskebabed for holding up desert.”

By the time they reached the table they were surprised to see that not only was Tsukasa not particularly irked for their delay, but also was well on his way into his desert. A bit perplexed, Haruhi sad down slowly, eyes glued on her brother like he was possessed.

“What …?” he asked, mouth full of chocolate cake and mildly irritated at the gaping stares.

“You’re not mad?” Haruhi asked almost gingerly

“Mad? Why? Did you do something ?” he frowned slightly, inhaling yet another mouthful of cake.

“No, because … I know how you hate to delay desert and we took a little while longer.”

“Ah.” He said, settling into a more understanding expression “It’s ok, Rui was with you after all.” He said, and Haruhi flinched.

“Ah.” She agreed halfheartedly, while her shoulders slowly slumped forward. She picked at her cake with her fork absentmindedly until the piece stooped looking like cake and begun to resemble a molehill of sweetness.

“Oh just eat already!” Tsukasa said. “You two shortstump.” He said towards Amaya “Women that are far too thin make poor babies.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 am

“What? Don’t call me shortstump you stuck up!” she retorted at the curly haired man while grabbing a spoonful of…what was that? Was that…? No. She.hated.strawberries! Remembering the sweet taste of that pulp was enough to almost throw her into a sulky state. “I can’t eat this.” She pushed the pink-red looking fruit tart aside. While the others were eating happily from their desert, her drool almost feel on the table at the sight of that chocolate cake Tsukasa was currently devouring.

In a moment of deliberating whether she should do it or just stay back and feel her craving growing stronger she decided on the first plan. And she applied it.

“Oi is that Madonna there?” her body rose pointing at someone out the window and as if on cue at that moment everyone rose staring out the window. In less than a second she grabbed the plate and sneaked away from the table with a half plate of delicious heavenly sweet.

And surprisingly the whole plan worked wonderfully.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

“Huh? Madona what?” he asked in confusion looking back around the table at the giggling and snickering faces. “What?” he asked a bit annoyed, absentmindedly dipping his fork into his plate, or where his plate was supposed to be?

Thud.

“What the?” he looked down in confusion. His fork was currently stabbing the table when realization finally hit home the entire table exploded in laughter. “Why that little … OI! Shortstump, my cake!” he got up and cased after her. In a manner of seconds the lower levels of the cafeteria were in utter chaos. Tabled stepped on, people pushed out of their chairs. And all of this for a piece of cake.

“Do you suppose that we should tell him that he can have another one if he’d just ask?” Akira mused, looking towards the onslaught.

“Honestly, he acts like it is the last piece of cake in human history.” Shoujiro added.

“Mah, he’s having fun.” Haruhi said without looking away from her plate “This is how Tsukasa makes friends” the fork in her hand played slowly in the now indistinguishable mess she made out of her desert, eyes lowered and utterly focused on the patterns the metal spikes left in the whipped cream she paused before adding in a lower voice “Everybody needs friends.”

And Rui frowned in his book.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 am

“What the hell!” the curse was huffed as her body turned and twisted around the annoyed crowd from the disturbance the two young students were causing. However the plate it was glued on her hand while the spoon was thrown backwards at the hunter.

‘Damn he is not giving up!’ she mentally groaned making a turn. She glanced back but there was no sight of the crazy boy. With a halt she stopped, leaning against the wall as her lungs desperately tried to suck in some of the very much needed air. A low chuckle escaped her throat at the thought of officially winning against one of the famous F4.

“Take that you stuck up, spoiled, full of yourself DOMYOJI!” the hand with the plate shot up only to be caught by a strong manly hand.

The blood drained from her face at the touch, her body freezing in place. Green eyes were wide opened. She didn't even dare turn to look at whoever caught her wrist but she could feel the much taller figure looming behind her imposingly.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 am

“Mine.” Was all he managed to grunt out, breathless and exhausted from the half marathon he just pulled around the school. In his defense it was suppose to come out less seductive than it really was, but judging by the crazed reaction his ever-present trio of fangirls were having apparently this was a lady killing move.

“Domyoji sama! So manly!” one of them squealed almost fainting in the process – or what he assumed was at the very least a very theatrical way at faking it -while the rest nodded profusely.

“But certainly somebody like you wouldn’t associate with somebody like her?” another added

“Oh, he’s probably giving her a rednotice.”

“Of course, how could somebody like her even manage to get the attention of somebody great as you Domyoji sama.”

For the first time in a long time Tsukasa was actually quite aware of the pulsing vein in his forehead. It had made its appearance only a handful of times throughout his life, and for most of them it had to be pointed out as a warning to calm down. It appeared in extreme cases of anger and rage - And yet, somehow, these little girls managed bring forth the vein in a matter of seconds.

His brown had furrowed into a point, and with as much anger as he could fathom towards a woman he turned violently towards them shouting :

“AND SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WOULD?!” they froze momentarily before their upbringing and high class training kicked in full force.

“Ho, so a commoner managed to peak your radar?” the more cocky of them spoke up.

“Ah.” The man smirked devilishly much to their shock and confusion. “She’s more feminine than all of you sluts put together, and with none of that ton of plaster you have caked on your faces.

“Domyoji sama! We put great care in our appearance for you!”

“Yeah well … who asked you too? The best kind of woman is the kind who’s beauty surprises you, not gets in your face with it.” He said, scratching his chin slightly in agreement with himself. “To me you’re all painted pigs.” He concluded, gripping the confused redheads hand and dragging her across the cafeteria. “Stupid sluts. “ he murmured “Don’t let them get to you, you’re on my sisters side … so I’m automatically on your side.” He said as a matter of fact “Which mean the F4 are on your side. You don’t have to take that crap from anyone. Do you understand?”

At the table things were uncomfortably quiet. The conversation was being held by either Shoujiro or Akira, each urging the remaining two to participate and at least fucking talk to signal their every living presence.

Haruhi had long since abandoned her plate of slush and resided in staring out the window, lost in her own thought while lazily resting her chin in the palm of her hands; whilst Rui drowned himself in his book, or at least pretended too, because every time the girl shifted or sighed unconsciously a pair of amber eyed would immediately catch sight of her. It was annoying, irritating and quite frankly it began to drive Akira to the point of homicidal murder.

“Would you please just talk to one another?!” he finally snapped, startling the two out of their own daydreaming.

“Huh.” Haruhi asked, wide eyed and confused.

“Talk to him!” Akira urged.

“He’s the one not talking to me.” She smiled back, and fuck it if Akira did not just wince at the sadness in that smile.

“Then RUI TA-“

“Akira …” Harushi interrupted softly “It’s ok.” She assured the boy, still smiling back at him.

“No it’s not.” Shoujiro slamed his glass on the table. “Tsukasa is not your only brother! We’ve been here this whole time too Haruhi. We care too. You’re our little sister too, and Tsukasa is not the only one who gets to be pissed about this. So, Rui, get over it, and talk.” Rui just frowned slightly, turning a curious look towards the silver haired girl next to him who simply kept siling back sadly at the two people in front of her.

“Nobody has the right to tell another person what to feel.” She spoke softly “If Hanazawa doesn’t feel like talking to me then neither one of us has any right to presume we could ever change his mind.”

“But Haruhi !” Akira tried, but stopped when he girl shook her head.

“It is perfectly ok.” She said “Now relax, and finish your deserts before Tsukasa comes back starving and eats them for you.” A small giggles and a few smiles and her eyes quickly returned back towards the window. And Rui suddenly found great pleasure in gripping the edges of his book for dear life.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:00 am

On the other side of the cafeteria a confused Amaya was dragged harshly across the hall warning as many stares as possible and probably giving birth to likely the same amount of rumors forcing her to snap those green eyes away from the boy in front of her with a blush.

“OI! Wait…”she struggled to brake free but apparently the grip was far tighter than she though.

“I said WAIT!” her voice echoed through the hall, silencing every whispering student with it as her feet propped with a halt having the young boy in front of her stumble backwards. She shook her hand free wincing at the slight pain that shot through her wrist. “Don’t give me orders around as if you own me. I can take care of myself.” She frowned bringing her hands crossed over her chest. “I’ve been taking care all my life from spoiled brats like you.” The attitude she courageously took against the young man made the crowd stare in awe.

“Ha…would you look at that commoner. She is asking for it.” A female voice spat from the murmuring group of students gathered while the others agreed in unison.

“By tomorrow you will feel the true meaning taking one of the F4 so slightly.” Another voice shouted from somewhere. At that Amaya’s rage grew even more.

“Well, bring it on. I will take you all!” she shouted angrily at the crowd. “You are nothing but a bunch of scared-y cats who runs back at mommy and daddy for help.”

“We’ll see about that…Nin-jin!” A girl mocked stepping forward with a big smirk on her face. It was just for a split second that the red head face changed emotions so fast settling on a murderous one.

“What did you call me?” she hissed the question through gritted teeth as if she asked for more reason to beat the crap out of that bitch.

“I said N-i-n-aaaaaahhh!” the word fell into a hurtful tone as her hair was grabbed by a seemingly strong hand the whole body turned and slammed on the window.

“If one more time I hear the word out of that sick mouth of yours, you will wish you would never been born.” Amaya calmly warned as she set the stumbling girl free.

The student mass stared at the retreating body with wide eyes while a group of girls ran towards the gasping victim.
Amaya however never felt more content in her life. Not only she had relieved all that tension her muscles gathered since the start of the year until now, but she also showed to that spoiled Domyoji that she was not some sort of damsel in distress to make him her knight in shinnying armor. She was a Lorn god dammit! She mentally kicked. How could he dare look so down on her? That over protective piece of jellyfish!  her foot kicked the side wall only to feel the strong pain shot up her leg.

“I HATE YOU!” she screamed to no one specific but froze in mid limp when she heard that voice again.

“Oi where do you think you’re going?”

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 am

“I asked …” he started, hands in his pockets as he calmly stepped closer to her “Where do you think you’re going?” he repeated, leaning down towards her with half a smirk which only grew wider when he received no answer. He sighed, looking quite bored at this point and reached over and pulled the girl towards him. Before she knew what was going on, he hoisted her up and over his shoulder, ignoring the consequent kicking and screaming he received in return.

“Yeah yeah, that’s enough out of you palm top tiger.” He shouted back as he walked the small flight of stairs with his unwilling guest. “Here, take your seat and try not to go full alpha on me when eating.” He chuckled before dropping into his own chair and waving the waiter over “I want another slice of cake … and the Palm Top Tiger will have one as well. Oh and brandy !” he added excitedly.

“Honestly Tsukasa … “ Shoujiro sighed, rubbing his brow. “I don’t know which one of you is worst – Haruhi and Rui or you and Amaya …”

“Issues.” Akira concluded, sipping his drink and fully dedicated to ignoring everything around him from this point on.

“Me and Rui? Why ?” Haruhi asked looking a bit too innocent for Shoujiro’s taste.

“Ignore them, we’re fine.” And with five little words Hanazawa Rui managed to deathly silence and entire table; eyes wide and unbelieving, none of them dared to point out that he finally spoke to her, not even Haruhi herself. And when her pale blue eyes went from shocked to warm and peaceful he simply hid a smile behind his book.

“Mm … we are.” She agreed, nodding happily while Shoujiro could swear this was one of those moments that people always joked about puking from the sweetness of it all. “So why are you two fighting?” she suddenly asked Amaya “I thought you were going to be friends.” Tsukasa snorted.

“Iron woman over here thinks I treated her like some sort of helpless kitten. What iron woman forgets is that even kittens have claws.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 am

“Tsk.” Was all she had to add at that little sentence as she sank deeper in her seat.

It had been only what? 2 hours since she met “the guys”? and one particular GUY was already nagging the life out of her. In a way it felt right hanging out with the F4 yet the uneasy feeling the thought of Toshiro hadn’t even given a call or send a message made her heart ache. As if on cue her phone vibrated against her thigh. The pale hand squirmed in the pockets retrieving a small peachy colored device. Flipping the phone open she saw her friends name on the flashy screen.

“You better have a good reason why you haven’t called until now.” She warned but paled immediately at the reply and in less than a minute she was running down the school halls desperately, her eyes watered by painful tears.

=======================================================

A pair of blue eyes narrowed at the sudden departure of the girl. Had something happened? The thought was brushed off quickly at the sight of one peculiar person. A wince showed as the body turned around and vanished through the squirming people. Shina knew that that emotion alone would haunt her from now on. The emotion she had for all those years. The emotion her sister despised to be seen on one’s face. Love.

Despite the stinging feeling in her chest, her eyes tried to locate that mop of sunny head when a flash of red caught the corner of her eyes. The owner of that said head was dashing out the school gates and Shina mentally cursed at the thought of having to run all the way after the girl so instead of taking off she calmly walked at the fence that divided the interior balcony and with a gracious swing she hoped it landing on two feet without a sound.

Why did she had to do all the hard job while her sister was care-free enjoying her make out season somewhere on the town. Sighing deeply she went over to the sleek black motorcycle and took out following the subject.

=============================================================

The white doors opened automatically letting in an almost out of breath Amaya. She stumbled over at the registration window and gave in two names. When the assistant gave the much desired answer she ran off searching for the specific number.

“Please, please be ok.” She constantly prayed as her eyes shifted above ever number plate on the steel doors. Her steps stopped in front of an identically door as the others the only distinction being made by the letter 116E.

It felt like hours until her mind decided to send information through the body forcing a hand to shot up and push open the heavy doors.

“Mother, Father…” she breathed out the air that was kept inside for several minutes as her body slummed between the two beds connected to a beeping machine. It was no doubt the feeling she had before and its real meaning was for her parent and not for her friend. So instead of trying to take any information regarding the incident which placed her parents in this situation, her brain settled on throwing the girl into an unstoppable bitterly cry.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Things have a habit of settling unsettlingly. The dust settles, the pieces fall down, but they never land where they were spurred up from. The minute differences here and there - a crooked smile, a little hesitation before an answer, a second guess before picking up the phone – often make widen the gap of comfort between the people who genuinely wish to rekindle a shaken amity. And after a couple of very awkward days in which both parties seemed to dance around each other gingerly, both unable to either approach a topic or maintain it one could say that no, things were not technically back to normal.

For her part, Haruhi tried her best to appear as casual and as ‘normal’ around the older boy as possible. The problem however arose when she realized that up until now she never really had to remind herself to act normal around one of her friends. And at the end of the day, what exactly is … normal ? So conversations began feeling strained; trickled with small gaps and awkward laughs, and hung out to dry by inexplicable and abrupt ends. It was frustrating, irritating, and downright exhausting.

A pair of wondering pale blue eyes shifted rapidly, blinking away the small stinging sensation one usually got when they’d go on prologued periods of absentminded staring. She shifted towards the empty seat besides her, frowning slightly at it as if it was the root of all that was wrong with the world. Things were weird with Rui and now her only friend seemed to have dropped off the face of the world. She mentally kicked herself for not asking for her number earlier, and after the way she disappeared from the cafeteria a couple of days ago didn’t quite sit well with the teen.

The volatile ring of the lunch bell shook her out of her inner monologue and back into the world of the living. Bag over her shoulder and cellphone in her hand she decided on ignoring the small little whispers and glares from the groups of judging teenagers with far too much time on their hands and dialed the one person she always relied on whenever she needed to get to the bottom of things.

He answered promptly, politely and if she didn’t know any better she could almost swear she heard him bow politely in the phone.

“Miss Domyoji.” The voice said, composed and respectful and oh so reliable “How may I help you?”

“Ishida …” she smiled warmly to herself “I need you to find me number, that is if mother isn’t too hard on you today.”

“The president if currently in a meeting.” Was all the man said in return, letting it be subtly known that his services were quite available. “Whom exactly am I looking for?”

“A friend of mine. Amaya Lorn. If that is too hard to find, please try your best in locating a friend of hers called Toushiro … I unfortunately don’t have a last name for him – They both go to my school, both are 16, both have classes with me. I need this done by lunch. Please and thank you?”

“Of course.” The older voice simply stated calmly. “I shall send you the details via email in a few minutes.”
“You are a lifesaver, Ishida.” She said with a smile before hanging up.

“Who is?” The voice came up behind her, warm and probably playful and entirely startling.

“HOLLY !” she yelped, half dropping her phone half stumbling in her own footsteps. He caught her, of course; a strong hand grabbing onto her arm and pulling her just a bit too close for comfort.

“Clumsy Haruhi is clumsy …” he hummed, neglecting to let go quite yet. She smiled, slightly, looking up and wondering is somehow today he was taller or she somehow shrunk even shorter .

“You’re a menace.” She murmured, gently pulling free and continuing to walk by his side. “I told you not to do that.”

“Ah … you did. Now, who’s your lifesaver?” Rui asked, hands casually finding a resting place in his pockets whilst matching his pace with hers.

“Ishida. I employed his services .”

“For your friend ?”

“It is genuinely scary how much you know me.” She frowned, inevitably catching a glare a random passing female shot her way. “I hate this school.” She murmured to herself. And slowly it happened again – that moment in their recent conversations in which neither feels too confident in speaking to the other … a silent unspoken agreement that spoke louder than words proclaiming this - whatever it was between them - still very much unsettled. They walked in silence till the cafeteria, joined the rest at the table with just a nod or a smile, and fell into their chairs without much to say to one another.

It was halfway through her burger that her phone dinged silently telling of a new email, and when her eyes finally scanned its content they seemed to brighten in an instant. Her fingers dialed rapidly, hands gripping the small device and waited patiently for the other side to pick up.

No answer.

“Shit.” She murmured, ignoring the glare her brother shot at the unladylike choice of words.

“Problem?” Rui asked, eyeballing her from the corner of his book.

“No answer. I’ll try Toushiro.” She said and dialed again. “Ah! Hello!” her tone pitched a bit higher in surprise when the boy at the other end finally picked up “You don’t know me, well kind off … I am Haruhi Domyoji, Amaya’s friend. She hasn’t been picking up and hasn’t been at school for a few days … I’m worried and was wondering if you could help me get a hold of her.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 am

Fingers were tapping gently on the table in a rhythm that matched the sound of a galloping horse. His boyfriend kept rubbing gentle circle patterns over Toushiro’ back in attempt of calming the young boy. Both of them had kept coming at the hospital for the past few days hoping they’d persuade Amaya in taking a break. She had been locked in that room since the day she arrived, hasn’t eaten nor drank anything. Hell she hadn’t even slept during this whole time and that fact alone slowly ate Toushiro from the inside out. The bright aura the girl had been surrounded until that day fade away slowly leaving place for the black circles to appear around her lost green eyes.

He yet to understand how the accident happen but from what he picked up from the doctors, her parents were involved in a linked car accident. There were four deaths and five critically injured persons. Two of them were currently attached to the life support machine.

His eyes had been starring at the door for what felt like an eternity and for the first time in his life he felt useless. Deep inside he knew there was no way he could have helped but he couldn’t brush of the stinging feeling he had in his chest. A hand was brought towards his chest unconsciously gripping the fabric that covered it. It ached seeing his friend in that miserable state. She hadn’t been responding to any of his pleadings nor his boyfriend, her body just sat there lifelessly starring at absolutely nothing.

Toushiro was afraid of giving the news. He was afraid of losing his friend. He had hope, both for his sake and for his friend’s.

His mind had been startled when the phone rang slowly in his pocket. Starring at the blinking screen wondering who the unknown number was, he picked up with a shaky ‘hello’. At the sound of that voice his eyes softened. He had been wondering if the girl would try and track Amaya and he couldn’t help but feel a little bit jealous despite the current state he was in.
A sad smile pulled up at the word ‘worried’.

“Of course. She is at the NTT Medical Center. Unfortunately her parents had a car accident and they are in a severe coma.” He sighed as his eyes closed for a minute. “Haruhi-san.” He started while his fingers rubbed uneasy at his tired eyes. “I really thrust Amaya’s decisions in making friends…” he knew it was not the best time to start this conversation, but he had to know if the girl had a good intention towards Mikan. So instead of delay the inevitable he just blurred all his worry he had been keeping inside out in one breath. “You seem a good girl and I feel you care about Mikan, but if by any chance your brother or any other guy from that party has any intention of hurting or disappointing my friend, I will personally hunt them down. I don’t care how rich or famous they are but towards me they are just a bunch of other common human beings.” Be it the stress he had been keeping inside or the frustration of feeling so useless, the tone he just spoke with was awfully rude towards a person he just spoken for the first time. He reminded himself, that when everything would go back to normal, and if it would get back, to sincerely apologize towards the white haired girl.

“Just come here already.” It was the first time he left his guard down in front of a stranger. “She is just staring in that room, so lifeless…” the words trailed of as warm tears coursed down his cheeks.

=================================================================================

Shina had been staring at the young crying man with wide eyes. That feeling of something tightening in her chest made the girl wonder if the red heads parents would really survive through this. Or Amaya for that matter. Because the information she subtlety extracted from the hospital didn’t rise to many hopes for the old couple. She just hoped the young girl won’t break in half when she will finally find out the truth. And since when she was so fond of these people? More over since when she developed that feeling of compassion? A frown covered her face before vanishing through the swarming nurses.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 am

The girl simply blinked at the dimming brightness of her screen. The information being processed and analyzed from any possible angle before any coherence could be attached to them. She frowned slightly at her own reflection in the glossy surface, catching a glimpse of how terrified the idea of any child loosing his parents simply terrified her. And if she didn’t know any better, she could swear she was 13 again, clinging to her brothers sleeve while the tall scary doctor told them the bad news. They were utterly alone, had been for months; their mother choosing to spend the remaining of her husbands treatment in their branch offices in New York, leaving behind her two very young children to deal with their dying father.

She’d hated hospitals every since. The idea of going into one chilled her very marrow.

“Haruhi?” She flinched slightly towards the honey haired boy next to her. “You have that look again.”

“What look?” she asked, slightly frowning.

“That … if you touch me right now I will break look.” Rui added, slowly setting down his book.

“Amaya’s folks are in a coma in the hospital.” She said silently “Toshiro said it’s bad. Tsuka-!“

“Yeah, we’re going.” Tsukasa answered back before she could even finish asking. “And stop staring like I’m made of stone. I do have a heart you know.” He added, suddenly standing “Now what are you waiting for? Lets go.”

She walked behind them, the four looming figures shielding the sight of the sterile environment, though not enough to fully block the memories from flooding her senses. The sounds, the smells, the mood, little by little were beginning to be overwhelming.

A slender hand subconsciously reached for the nearest thing she could grab for support, gripping with that same fear she had three years ago to the gentleness of his hand. Only this time she wasn’t holding her brothers hand, this time she reached for somebody else’s. And said person was slowly beginning to pick up a very interesting tint of scarlet in his cheeks.

“Are you … ok?” he finally asked, urging that knot in his throat to ease up a little.

“MmMm.” She nodded, gently squeezing his hand as they passed a very hurried doctor “Just, memories, you know. I hope you don’t mind, it must be awkward but-“ her words were quickly silenced by a gentle reassuring squeeze from the taller boy.

“You just keep holding on to me for as long as you need.” He said calmly, vision fixed in front and refusing to look back at her. “I’ll always be here for you.” He added. She smiled.

They found the room relatively fast. The gloomy sight of Toushiro keeping watch on the door marking the way as the right path.

”How is she ?” she asked gently, looking back into the room as she did so. “She looks so lonely.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 am

At the sight of the group of five people Toshiro settled of sighing relieved. The answer at his deepest worries just marched towards him.

“How is she?” the girl asked glancing into the room. “She looks so lonely.” At that he shrugged, his eyes staring at the girl.

“I don’t know. She hasn’t moved from there since she came.” His voice was coarse.

On the other side of the door however Amaya stood motionless. She ignored the numbness in her body from the lack of movement, as her mind kept on ranting on anything and nothing at the same time. It was a dizzy chaos inside, wearying her out. It was a moment where she thought this was the feeling of being in limbo. She had tried to call her parents back so many times, her hope never ceasing on fading away, yet that part of her mind she continuously pushed away popped out at every corner she surfaced the feeling of giving up. It had been only three days. There was still time right? There was still a chance of finally being squeezed back right?

‘What if they don’t wake up? What if they decide on giving up themselves?’ again that evil voice sounded in her head.
“No…” she whispered, gripping the hands tighter. “You won’t leave me, not now when I need you the most.” She urged on, her voice rising. Her ears twitched surprise at the sound of her own voice. It was rough and shaky reflecting her state of mind.

Outside the door Toshiro rose from his seat and ran at the door.

“Amaya?” he called suddenly unsure of what to say next. When those red puffy eyes stared back, he felt like crumbling into millions of pieces. It was as if she woke up from a long deep sleep herself. He tried to focus his mind on what to say.

“Your friend is here.” He decided on changing the whole cliché subject where the first question would be ‘Are you ok?’ His steps moved forward slowly afraid of startling the girl. “Haruhi…she missed you.” His voice softened as soon as he spotted the tension fading away from her shoulders. “And guess what” his words stopped in his throat deciding to actually break the tension more by surfacing his thoughts through a small chuckle. “The famous 4 are here as well.”

At that Amaya’s eyes changed emotions from spaced out to slightly surprise. She remembered she ran away, leaving no trail behind and giving no sign of being ok to Haruhi. At that she felt horrible. Never ever she meant to cause so much trouble to the white haired girl or to any other person who she cared about.

She thought if the whole ‘building up a shell around her’ act would keep people worriless and also would keep her from breaking into pieces at the sight of their saddened faces. She had refused to leave that white, lifeless room, refused to eat drink or sleep. She had refused all these because she thought it was the best for all of them, but she had been extremely wrong.
When a head appeared from behind Toushiro her eyebrows shot up while her lips attempted to pull into a shy smile.

“I’m sorry to cause so much anxiety.” She whispered lowering her eyes on the floor then shifting it slightly from her mother to her father who were lying there as if in a deep sleep while the beeping of the machine showed the low beating of their hearts.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Pale blues widened at her, while an even paler hand squeezed tightly to the one it was holding and tugged it gently after her as she entered the room. Something she had long since buried in her seemed to ache at the sight of the broken little girl, demanding her to take action; to fight to protect her from the same mistakes and pain she’d gone through all those years ago

“Don’t be stupid!” Tsukasa’s voice rang from behind her, breaking her free of her thoughts with a small flinch. The boy seemed angry, she noted when she finally looked over her shoulder at him. A permanent scowl and hands buried deep in his pockets; almost like he was trying to keep himself together ... or from bolting away altogether.

“Right now you shouldn’t be apologizing to anyone.” He carried on, walking passed his sister and stopping right in front of the redheaded girl “Above all else, you should be taking care of yourself …” he paused “ … for them.” Was added a moment later with a sideways nod towards her parent’s beds.

“We’re here for you, Mika.” Haruhi said with a small smile

“Yeah, what are friends for?” Shoujiro added, stepping forward and slapping Tsukasa on his back

“Yeah, I mean … you got Haruhi to walk into a hospital for you.” Akira chuckled “Do you have any idea what an amazing feat that is?”

“Close to a bloody miracle I’d say.” Shoujiro nodded

“Even if she had to hold Rui’s hand all the way in.” a small snicker fallowed the Yakuza heirs statement, while Tsukasa visibly did a 180 towards the two.

“What?!” his voice nearly cracked comically, instantaneously making his little sister pull her hand free with a silent yelp.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm

The flinch caused by that voice snapped her fully back to reality as her senses rang a warning at the discomfort in her body, wondering just how long she hadn’t move from that chair. Green eyes rose tired at the sudden intrusion in the obscure room. Everyone was there, with faces deemed of worry.

“Guys.” She started as she watched in awe all of them. A happy smile stretched at her lips while two emerald eyes seemed to sparkle from the water slowly gathering at their corners.

“Unbelievable, right? “ Toshiro chuckled happily seeing his friend regain back her aura. “Who would have known these guys actually have a heart.” He stated, far too lost in his own happiness to realize about who he was talking. His feet moved near the girl as two strong arms hugged tight from behind the sobbing little body, his own eyes watering at the sight.

No one knew how things would go on from there, but the only thing left to do was be by her side no matter what, giving their strength and prepare her for the worst.

After the small private moment the two best friends shared in eye sight of everyone in the room, Toshiro pulled back. “Say, how about we go and grab a good, bug, tasty chocolate cake?” he encouraged Amaya, staring at the white haired girl expectantly. He desperately needed to take his friend out of there so he silently asked for a little help from all of them.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:58 pm

They were fearless, powerful, and notorious for their ruthful approach in school; or at least, that’s what they liked everyone to think. The F4 learned pretty early on that in order to protect themselves and keep each other safe they need to build up this wall around them. So they fallowed in Tsukasa’s footsteps willingly, and little by little they succeeded in locking the rest of the world out.

It would have been easy to blame this tactic on their leaders need to protect his little sister, but truth be told his approach was nothing more than the excuse each one of them needed. They all had their own baggage to deal with, their own insecurities and fears, and most of all … they all had their reasons to mistrust the world around them.

So they locked it away, far and deep, and treated the world as it treated them – with nothing but mistrust and resentment; keeping to nothing only but each other and themselves. The truth surrounding these five young people however would always proved to be much more tragic than the outside world cared to think. Admirer and hater alike would never get to see this human side of them. But a genuine kind spirit ? Well … that is an entirely different story altogether.

Cruel to the world, ferociously loyal to their own; and for whatever reason – for whatever spark each of them saw in the redheaded girl- they all seemed to have reached the same silent conclusion: one of our own.

“I could go for something sweet.” Tsukasa shrugged, immediately picking up on the small hint. “Thought chocolate … mah ... I don’t know. “ he scratched the back of his head “I could go for dango.”

“Always with the dango, it’s so plain.” Akira sighed “I’m up for cake.”

“What?! You dare insult the greatness of the subtle flavor that is the desert of the gods?!” the curly haired man raised his voice comically, earning a deep sigh from his sister.

“It’s not desert per say.” Akira shrugged.

“More of a simpleton kind of food.” Rui chuckled slightly much to Tsukasa’s annoyance.

“You … you don’t get to say anything about my eating habits after you dared hold my sisters hand!” the finger pointed towards the blond young man only seemed to amuse him even farther

“I can hold her hand if I want to.” Rui said obnoxiously, catching Tsukasa by surprise when he reached down and grabbed the pale girls hand in his own “See, nothing you can do about it.”

“Oi, Rui!” Tsukasa called, Haruhi turned something akin to the color of beetroot and Akira simply burst out in laughter.

“Mah mah.” Shoujiro began, trying to calm the spirits down “We better go before they decided to honor kill one another.” He leaned towards the little redhead, gently corralling her out of the room along with the perpetually bickering trio.

They were quite a sight as they walked out of the hospital that day. Tsukasa and his bellowing terror screaming at a very calm and composed Rui, while the afford mentioned young man casually held the hand of a very embarrassed and confused Haruhi. Behind them, Akira clutching his stomach in laughter and pointing at the color of red Tsukasa was beginning to sport whilst trying to convince Toshiro that they should definitely bet on who would start throwing punches first.

And in the middle, Shoujiro with his strong hands firmly placed on the redheaded girls shoulders, gently pushing her and guiding her out of the hospital while reminding himself that he loved these idiots … and they weren’t always like this … kinda.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

After the sudden departure in which Amaya didn’t have much to say but to follow silently the orders, not that she actually had a choice given the fact that she was literally pushed outside the hospital, all of them were currently chit chatting around the large wooden table. The place they had picked gave this grandma’s kitchen touch where everyone and anyone were welcomed with opened arms. It relaxed the small silent girl and she reminded herself to thank Haruhi for not letting Tsukasa take them into a fancy restaurant.

Amaya was squishing her chocolate soufflé with the tiny silver desert spoon spaced out. Once in a while she would smile at a joke, nod at a statement or even throw in a joke but nothing more than that.

“Ne Mikan they are in good hands.” Toushiro encouraged at the girl. “Nagasawa-san said she would help as much as possible as well as we.” A gentle smile made the girl give one in return.

“I know. I just can’t help but feel guilty for leaving them.” She gulped the knot that grew in her throat.

She had friends now. She had people who cared around her. She was one of them and that fact alone meant the world to the young red-head.

It was two weeks later that she found herself alone in the house. Nothing had changed since the accident, her parents were still deep sleeping, their life depending on that cursed machine. Every time she watched their chests rising she couldn’t help but wonder if they will indeed survive through this. The pain in her chest became heavier with each step she took pass the hospital door. How much will it take until she would hear the words? How much will it take until one of the doctors will phone her saying ‘They are awake’?

The days had passed followed by the same routine, school home work. Once in a while a sleep over would break the monotony, but that was not enough. She needed something more. Toushiro came back to school and all seven of them were spending more and more time together. The little fights between the guys, the little teasing towards Rui and Haruhi kept her alive but for how long?

It was today that she decided to sneak alone at the greenhouse. She missed it and in a way she felt like the greenhouse needed her and her alone.

The gates screeched loudly as usual as the hot mossy air filled her nostrils. She smiled. It felt good. All that tension she’d been keeping inside flew out the window as she entered it.

It was already half of September and the cold air from the outside was converted into a hot one inside. She shrugged off her jacket letting it fall clumsily on the clean ground. She took a deep content breath and with her hands on her hips she looked around with a disappointed face.

“Maaaa no one takes care of this place.” She agreed with a nod at her statement.

“That’s not true.” A voice came out of nowhere having the young girl jump at the sudden intrusion.

“Who’s there?” she questioned narrowing her eyes at the unfamiliar voice.

“A ghost.” The voice played as the farther thicket swung at the movement.

Amaya gulped forcing her mind to get as calm as possible and think clear. She was about to flee when the owner of that silky voice came in view. At that green eyes widen.

“I won’t hurt you little one.” Shizuka lulled approaching with slow steps as her hands brushed over the green leaves of a little arbor.

“Even if you wanted you won’t have a chance.” Amaya threaten watching carefully the tall figure. A chuckle escaped the pink lips as blue eyes softened at the small threat.

“Don’t worry, it happened that I was here when you came and I thought about having a little chat with someone.” The silver headed girl stopped in her track while two hands went deep inside her pockets. “My name is Shizuka.” She introduced herself with a bright smile.

“Amaya…” the girl watched the elder girl closely. “You are studying at our school?” she asked, shrugging off the uneasy feeling. She continued caressing her favorite flowers.

“I used to.” Shizuka replied back stopping beside the girl. “Man I had great times here.” Blue eyes looked up at the sky as her body leaned against the long steel table.

“So you are from the previous year’s group?”

A laugh escaped the taller girl making the shorter one shot a look of ‘are you sane?’ back.

“No silly” shizuka turned to look at that freckled face. Something in her stomach flinched giving her this urge to lean downwards and capture those innocent lips with hers, but in the last minute refrained from doing so. The red head needed time. “I’ve been here five years ago.” A grin pulled up at the astonished face Amaya made at the realization.

“Ohh…but what are you doing on the school grounds? Did you come to see someone?” she asked innocently.

“You could say so.” She hummed. A glance at the watch forced a murmured curse out her mouth having Amaya look at her with an ‘hm?’

“Ah nothing.” She waved the dumbfounded girl off before pulling herself forward. “I have to go, business calls.” Shizuka smiled warmly holding a hand out. “It was nice meeting you Amaya.” She shook gently the dusty hand before letting go. “I hope to see you again soon.” She called before disappearing out the glass door.

Amaya watched the retreating body until it disappeared and with a shook of her head and a slow ‘what a weird person’ she continued with her work.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 am

He’d seen her from the window the moment the lone figure creped its way inside the glass structure; his eyes narrowing moment later when he saw the familiar sight of red prancing right after. The small lump in his throat dropped to a full knot in his stomach at that moment, and he recalls telling himself over and over that this … this couldn’t be good.

So of course the next logical things to do when the silver figure stepped out would be to sprint right after her. He had no idea how he managed to climb down three flights of stairs and cross a crowded courtyard so fast. But here he was, out of breath and leaning against the wall in front of the very woman that caused him so much trouble all those years ago.

“Shizuka …” the name came out panted, the young man holding himself up by a single hand firmly planted on the brick wall that entrapped the school grounds. “We need to talk.” He breathed, eyes narrowed over her and expecting the very worst.

Hanazawa Rui had never been a terribly outgoing young man. In fact some would swear he would at times go out of his way to avoid people What most seemed to be unaware of however was that whilst social gatherings were a thing he generally disliked but tolerated, Rui simply didn’t dislike people – he preferred a quiet and peaceful environment but it didn’t necessarily had to be an utterly isolated one. Loneliness can get even to the most lonesome soul.

So, ever since he could remember Rui sought Haruhi’s company. Calm, polite and utterly enthralling in the fragile way she carried herself, the girl proved to be the missing piece that way Hanazawa Rui’s life . And ever since he can remember, she had been the only soul allowed to sit by him when he was buried in a book. She would usually draw, paint, play the piano or simply surf the web – quietly, locked in a world of her own in which he seemed to be nothing more of a guest.

From time to time they he would look up from his book, or from his work; catching a sight of the current expression that would overtake her face. A small frown into the book she would be reading, a contemned glance at a drawing, every last one of them always seemed to catch him by surprise. But the best, the far best ones were when she’d laugh in her screen at a picture or a video. The glow of the backlight bouncing off her porcelain skin made her eyes glow, and in moments like these the young man felt he could get lost into forever.

“Are you done?” the voice flinched him out of his daydream, and for a moment he blinked dumbly back at the pair of concerned blue eyes staring at him from across the couch. And in that moment he found it hard to remember where exactly he was. He looked around for a second: a large couch, some armchair. Ah … that’s right. They’d commandeered a teachers lounge for an empty period: Haruhi claimed a corner of the couch, while he took the floor by her feet.

“Oi. Rui.”

“I’m fine. And yes, done.” He said, slowly sitting up and resting an arm over an angled knee. “You?”

“I browsed youtube for cat videos.” She shrugged, tucking away her laptop.

“I thought you had homework.” She shrugged

“Nah. Just wanted to hang out with your ugly face.” And something in his chest clenched.

“Ah.” He nodded dumbly, unaware of what to say or do in this particular situation. “Well as long as you had-“ his sentence was cut short, and he found finishing it close to impossible. The speed in which those pale arms clutched around his neck from behind made his entire body freeze in its place. “Haruhi.” He began as composed as he could while the girls head rested on one of her and much much to close to his face “What are you doing?”

“ You know I was kidding about the ugly thing right?”

“I –“

“You always take things too seriously.” She continued denying him the reply “I mean it’s not like I would not be your friend if you were ugly, because I would. Rui is Rui and …”

“Haruhi …what are you doin-“ and there it was. On his check, fast and unexpected, but there it was. A kiss. Shit.

“And you’re my best friend.” She said, happily next to his ear before she released the hold she had over him, unaware perhaps on the hold she left behind. “We should go.” She said, standing and grabbing her things “I have math and you have to go and pretend you need to learn.”

“Ah …”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Content regarding the first official meeting with the young girl, Shizuka walked calmly in the coldness of that afternoon, once in a while taking deep breath to calm down her still racing heart. She felt like a teenager again, when the butterflies in her stomach would swarm giving her a pleasant dizziness. It wasn’t long until her eyes spotted a black familiar curly head. At the sight her eyes narrowed changing that feeling with something more negative. Pale hands clenched in her pockets.

“Shizuka. We need to talk.” Came the bitterly tone from the panting boy.

“Oh the little boy has a pair after all.” She laughed sadistically while her eyes threw a disgusted glance. “If you had come to apologize then you might as well bow in front of me.” Bored, a hand pulled up a package of cigarettes from the front pocket of her suit, before two fingers grabbed a stick of chemically dried tobacco, lighting it. The smoke filled her lungs at she inhaled the drug deeply. “You know, if I hadn’t harbored this grudge against you all these years, I would have thought you grew up a fine man…”she trailed off inhaling another deep puff from the cigarette before blowing the gray smoke out in the cold. “But I only think of you as a pitiful pet.” Pale blue eyes started a staring menacing contest.

She had enough of this. Her body pulled up from the wall and walked towards the man. “Stay away from the girl or you will have to deal with me. She is mine.” She pressed on the word ‘mine’ with possessiveness in that tone deemed of a feline.

They starred at each other for few more minutes when blue pale eyes narrowed knowingly at the boy.

An ironic laugh echoed in the air at the realization hit her. “Ha don’t tell me…” she hummed. “Are you growing feelings for Amaya?” she quipped, circling the tense boy. Another round of mocking laugh came out. “You are a funny one Domyoji. But…” her body stopped beside him facing the view behind him. “You have no chance.” Was all she said before departing. “I’m watching you little one.” She called from behind him.

The rage filled her body at the sudden meeting. That man annoyed her in more ways than possible, making her head spin. The tight grip on her phone tighten even more almost cracking the small device in the process before deciding on letting it go. She would wait. She had to be patient, she had to make the girl thrust her and grow fond of her before resorting to that second plan.

It wasn’t the time to let the anger take over before she had the lead, it was risky. It would be painful, but she would watch from the shadows as she did all this time.

‘Continue following every movement. Apparently things got…complicated.’ Her fingers typed rapidly and with a click of a button the message was delivered. It was only few seconds after her phone vibrated against the covered hand.

‘Understood.’ Was all the text said and with a deeper frown than before she stepped in the black sleek car.

===================================================================

It was later on that day that Amaya backed off utterly self-satisfied with her work. The view was breathtaking considering it was an only one person job. The green house looked tidy, colorful and bug free. It didn’t take her long to reach this stage. It was the pleasure with which she did the whole labor. Deciding that it was enough for the day she rushed over to the sink washed her hands, grabbed her jacket and flew out the greenhouse, glad to recharge her bar of joy.

She didn’t reach far away when a flock of curly hair grabbed her attention. At that a wide smile covered her face as she giggled like a stupid. “Domyoji!” she called, running towards the surprised boy.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:31 pm

‘Well … that went well.’ He told himself bitterly, fingernails screeching over the hard surface of the brick wall before a clenched fist violently smashed the surface. On the very short list of things that utterly terrified Tsukasa, that woman was a proud ranking number one – and a small part of him struggled in reminding himself just how unfair it all was to have to deal with this woman again after all these years, especially after the price they had to pay for the very same thing all those years ago.

“Fuck …” the word came out strained and breathed over the sight of the swaying hips of the devil herself that grew farther away with every step.

“Domyoji!” his head turned rapidly, and to his shame, with a slither of panic in his eyes at the name. The girl – he breathed out, shoulders slumping forward – she stopped just short of him, wide smile accompanied by the autumn tinned rosy cheeks and nose. He simply nodded, hands digging rapidly in his pockets in an old habitual instinct of protecting and distancing himself.

“Do you know that bitch ?” he cut right to it, skimming over polite and courteous approach and wondering if somewhere his father would be turning in his grave for it. “If you do, then you need to put some distance between you and her. If you don’t then every time you see her … you run.” His voice was stern, collected, and so much unlike the usual banter he’d often employ – this was Tsukasa at his finest, when the thing in front of him needed protection, and he was the only one he believed could handle it.

“She’s the devil.” He added, murmuring and slowly glancing over her shoulder at the now vanished figure.

“What’s wrong with you?” the question had fallowed a prolonged, and what seemed like, an unending period of silence. Usually this would be unphasing, Rui always had his nose buried in something or another. But right now the thousand yard stare out the window and the slumped shoulders were beginning to irk Akira the wrong way. So he waited, silently biting his tongue until the silver haired little girl would take her leave to the bathroom to finally properly snap at his friend – because only Haruhi could have this effect on his friend. “Well ?” he insisted expectantly, and maybe considering violence as his next best approach.

“Mm ? “ Rui asked, brows slightly raised in confusion and so far away into his head that he barely took any notice of Akira’s question.

“You either tell me what happened or I’ll tell Tsukasa you violated his little sister.” Rui frowned in distaste, raising his glance at the other boy in a manner that spoke of things – daring and violent and incredibly painful things – if he’d chose to go that route. “Kidding … eash.” Akira paled.

“Nothing happened.” The boy said calmly

“Sure, and you’ve been looking out the window with a look that hints at the end of the world for good fun then ?” Rui frowned at Akira’s widening smirk.

“Let me put it this way: nothing that would concern you.”

“You’re no fun.” The boy pouted, while Rui simply shrugged.

“Who’s no fun?” the voice was lighthearted and relaxed as she rejoined the table. “Well ?” blue eyes darting towards Akira expectantly to which the boy simply shrugged.

“Rui.” He said flatly, earning a deep frown from the opposite end of the table “He refuses to tell us who his girlfriend is.”

And …panick.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Green eyes watched over at the spot Tsukasa’s been glancing. She got just a second of view before the person he’s been calling ‘the devil’ to realize to whom he’s been referring too.

“You mean Shizuka? We’ve met when I was at the green house.” she frowned. “Why? She didn’t seem a bad person though.” Her eyes shifted back at the boy beside her. His posture was tense and that frown over his face made her believe he had something to do with her in the past.

After moments of pondering she left it at that, thinking it might not be so serious. After all, the Domyoji was always tough and apparently everyone was The Devil for him, so she brushed off the feeling and cleared all the negative thoughts, silently hoping it was nothing to worry about.

“Hey, do you wanna go with me to the library?” she called with a smile at the thoughtful boy. “I’ve seen this book that Haruhi kept on staring at when we passed by last week and I wanna gift it to her.” She cheered as they walked side by side. Her hands hugged the large book at her chest.

She felt awkward being alone with the young heir and that feeling alone made her more aware of her clumsiness. She stumbled in her own feet as they walked, her words would come out slow and found herself, more that few times, thinking twice before she talking. After the silent agreement to follow her to the said library, Amaya fell into a deadly silence. She would wonder around the book store alone, smiling, giggling and once in a while throwing glances at the bored boy. A pout made its way over her lips. Tsukasa was too silent. As if he just forced himself here so he won’t reject the offer.

‘Baka…if he wanted he would have rejected it without a second thought.’ She mentally disagreed with the thought. Then why was he constantly staring out the window with that scrunched face.

Something grabbed her attention then. “I FOUND IT!” the shout earned few ‘pfft’s’ and ‘tsk’s’ from the customers. Joyful, she ran at the cashier and wrapped the book nicely and with a content smile she dashed towards the boy only to trip on someone else’s foot. She was send flying at the young boy who by that time was already turned facing her.

‘Oh no’ was all she thought before the impact. Books flew everywhere including her small wrapped package while whispers were beginning to rise at the current sight.

Amaya was on top of a very comfortable human bed. She winced at the pain shooting through her hand while her eyes blinked away the tears. When they finally cracked open and her vision cleared panic shot through her at the sound of a guttural growl.

It was close to her ear. She tried to pull up only to find herself glued to something. Well not herself entirely but a pair of lips…glued…to…to…another…pair….?

The scream that followed echoed through the entire Japan.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Maybe it was a dream. Yes. That had to be it - Something vile and twisted in his head that would place him in a situation like this, in front of all of these people, and out of everyone … with this particular girl. Yes, definitely a dream, but just to be on the safe side maybe if he’d stay very very still none of them would notice … and if the gods were particularly merciful, maybe she wouldn’t notice either.

Her entire body seemed to tense as soon as her eyes opened and their current situation was made clear – ah well… can’t blame a guy for hopping.

“Get off of me …” he grunted, twisting his lips as far away from her as he could, while the whispers and rumors already were beginning to buzz in the background. Great. “I hate this school.” He murmured, slowly sitting on his elbows and daggering an unphased stare the gathered crowd. “Idiots.” He murmured again before turning to the shocked redhead that for some reason was straddling him still, and frozen. “Are you ok dumbass?” it was meant to sound much colder than delivered, but the widened green eyes and the birdsnest thing her hair was doing made sounding detached a bit too problematic.

“Just … move for a bit.” He sighed, grabbing her hips gently and moving her off of him “And before you start, this is neither the time nor the place, we better go and you better hold my hand while we walk out or the rumors will be even more idiotic. Understand?” he asked, expecting even the slightest of nods and when non came he simply grumbled an inaudible curse, grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the store – dropping a much too big of a bill at the counter for the book she was still carrying.

“Man … this is going to be good.” He said absentmindedly as he dragged the almost catatonic girl behind him.

“Girlfriend ?” it sounded far too excited for his taste, and for a second he genuinely wondered why she wasn’t a bit bothered by the lie. “Who is she?”

“Ah, well … she’s not his girlfriend per say.” Akira smirked at the death glare the blond snapped towards him “But she had been the topic of his … lets say … inappropriate infatuation for years? Was it Rui?” yes, murder was the only way to deal with a mobster’s son after all. Murder and torture and he wasn’t exactly too sure which he would do first.

“Oh? “ she turned towards the blond, something held behind those pale blues that made Rui rapidly look away “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because-“

“BECAUSE …” Akira interrupted “ he didn’t want to make you jealous. “ the quick and sharp kick beneath the table courtesy of the white tip of Rui’s shoe made the young yakuza boss flinch and wince in silent pain.

“Jealous ?” she turned a little frown towards Rui while he just sighed.

“Don’t listen to the idiot, he’s trying to cause trouble because he’s bored.”

“Oh … so your ex girlfriend DIDN’T pay you a visit a few days ago?” yes, torture first … killing later.

robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next