Big damn heroes, sir.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red versus White

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Red versus White - Page 5 Empty Re: Red versus White

Post  robin Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 am

“I suppose.” He grunted in response, throwing some money at his caddy before flinging the rickety door open. “Oi!” he called over his shoulder “You two koalas over there, uncling from one another and come on. And somebody get the other three idiots so we can get this show on the road.” He added, turning on his heels and walking right besides Amaya.

“Rui … I trust you can take care of my sister?” it was a genuine question, his eyes fixed and focused on the taller boy who simply frowned at the very idea that Tsukasa even had to ask. “This is a bit of a rough part of the country.” He said, looking down at the littler redhead “So everybody pair up, keep close – use the fucking buddy system …I DON’T CARE. Just don’t get kidnapped, or killed.” The last part was perhaps meant to come off a bit more jesty, but the way his voice vehemently declared it actually managed to scare his party a little.

“Hand.” He said, holding out his hand in front of the redheaded girls face, demandingly. When all he received was a small confused tilt of the head – far too adorable for him to handle in all honesty – he simply grumbled something about thickheaded women and grabbed her hand by himself. “If you let go, I’ll kill you myself.” He said, cheeks threatening to turn a hint of pink as he pulled her along with him in front of the group.

“Well, Tsukasa seems happy.” Shoujiro hummed looking at the two. “And if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that our little redhead was too.” He smiled, finally turning towards Toshiro “So, wanna hold my hand?”

Far, far in the back, trailing silently past everybody Rui walked solemnly besides the white headed girl. A stern look on his face as they passed shocked locals that perhaps believed the little pale girl to be either possessed or a witch. She must have noticed too because every few feet or so, whenever they passed a group of villagers she would step a bit closer to him. Finally, having had enough of death glaring the local color, the tall young man simply slumped a hand over the shorter girls shoulders and pulled her close.

She flinched slightly, an inaudible yelp of sheer embarrassment dying in her throat before she went completely stiff under his touch. On the other hand , Rui could almost swear his heartbeat would damage his ear drums completely.

“Haruhi …” he finally whispered, amazed that he was still able to sound even remotely coherent, this girl was intoxicating. “Relax. Stay close to me or these idiots will eat you alive.” He said, leaning slightly and whispering in her ear. Her blush grew harder, but nonetheless she gave a small nod before a shy fearful hand slowly wrapped around his lower back.

“Mm … “ she smiled, nodding up at him despite the embarrassing situation “I trust you.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Location : I used to live in Gotham, but then I had to leave when I turned 18

https://robinwrites.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:26 am

He was too rough. Too damn rough. All the pulling made Amaya stumble over her feet as she found it hard to walk beside the boy. People stopped and started as they passed by leaving the others far behind making the small girl feel somehow embarrassed at his possessiveness.

“W-wait!” she called huffing hard from the speed. “I said WAIT!” Her feet stopped suddenly, pinned up against the pavement making the taller boy go backwards from the sudden halt. This brought her a flashback as her eyes watched him getting closer in slow motion. At that her eyes widen and she just stepped aside letting the boy almost fall face forward on the ground, but swiftly pulling his hand towards her with all her power redressing the body straight.

“You are pissing me off with all this pulling, I am tired and I want to rest for a bit - We are here to enjoy our weekend not rush over to the place where we’re supposed to be - I want to see the surroundings and learn about this place since is the first and last time I will get this chance - Now please stay put and for once in your life listen to what other demands from you.” The phrases came out in one breath as she locked eyes with her supposed partner. All this time their hands kept glued together as the red head closed the distance between them slowly. Her nose was just few inches away from his and that’s when she felt his minty breath. Her mind cleared from all rage replaced by the sudden urge of running away from him. A slow step was made, leaving her enough space to see that face. It was breathtaking and it almost made her knees buckle under the sudden heavy weight. She tried to unbind herself from his hand but she found it way too glued for her comfort.

So she just stood there, starring in those black poles which seemed to turn into a deadly black hole.

‘No, I need to go, I have to leave now.’ Panic grew inside her as she felt unable to move her eyes from him.

Toshiro walked hand in hand with an excited Shoujiro. Why he had accepted that hand in the first place he had no clue. Apparently the three boys decided to take a different route from the others, exploring much more secluded areas of the town. It was way too suspicious and he mentally hoped nothing evil went at that moment through Shoujiro’s mind.

Akira was few feet ahead of them wondering around the small boutiques of miscellaneous, sometimes buying something that gathered his attention. Behind him silence covered the pair, yet neither of them felt disturbed by it.

“Ah.” Toushiro suddenly spotted something that got his full attention as he pulled slowly the other boy with him. “This is amazing.” His eyes seemed to give a hint of spark as they craved over an old leather covered diary. It looked ancient almost and it had chiseled on the boney side of it some patterns which looked like an ancient lost language.

“How much is it?” he asked the seller, silently hoping he would have enough money to buy the piece of antiquity.

“Argh, tha’ ain’t for sale boy.” The old man smiled showing off his two missing teeth. Looks of disappointment fell over the boy’s features as he gave a small smile at Shoujiro. “Oh well I had to ask.” He gave a good bye bod towards the seller before pulling the other boy in the sea of people. “It looked so old and, mesmerizing.” The look on his face still hovered over. “I collect antiquities. Small, big, either kind, as long as they have this hint of ancient in it I don’t mind what it is.” He stated looking at Shoujiro with a disappointed smile. “Oh well” he brought his hands behind his totally forgetting about the whole ‘glue your hands with someone’ plan.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:58 am

“Hold on a second.” Shoujiro frowned, pulling the other boys hand along with him “If it wasn’t for sale why was it on display?” he said over his shoulder at the confused looking Toshiro. “Sometimes you have to hustle a price out of a dealer.” He added with a bit of satisfaction just as he stopped in front of the particular stand.

“Old man, how much?” he demanded, pulling Toshiro’s hand by his side just a little. He didn’t quite know why that disappointed smile didn’t sit quite right with him, he simply knew that it wasn’t natural on a person who looked so breathtaking when smiling. So if an old diary would bring that back, then god damn it all if he wouldn’t make sure he’d get it.

“Ain’t fer sale.” The toothless old man repeated himself, slightly pointing the messy end of his pipe at the young man in front of him.

“Everything has a price.” Shoujiro said plainly, ignoring the way the old man’s eyes seemed to widen at that. “1000 dollars.” He said firmly, making the old man choke on his tobacco.

“A thousand …dollar-?”

“Fine. Two thousand!” he rolled his eyes exasperated, reached into his wallet and dropped the money without a second thought right in front of the man’s face. “If you ask for more, I am sure my friend over there …” he said pointing at Akira’s back “… has just the right size of gun on him to make you reconsider.” He smiled sardonically when saying this, reaching out and grabbing the booklet in question before adding a “Thanks for the business .” and pulling the stunned boy along with him.

“Here.” He said under his breath, handing the book to the other boy “Now perk up, you’re more pleasing to the eye when you smile.”

Tsukasa was convinced that a fundamental part of him was glitching out. Like a neurological software bug that somehow the ‘programmers’ missed when they put him together. There was no other explanation as to why he found it so fucking impossible to look away from this woman. He gave a dumbfounded nod, catching himself silently eyeing her bottom lip and slowly leaning towards it before he rapidly blinked away.

Shit. That was close.

“Fine. “ he grumbled, squeezing her hand gently out of sheer reflex “We’ll walk slower. I’m sorry.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 am

After the stunning moment both of them regained their focus bringing them back to reality, heading slowly towards the festival that had probably already started. It was a pleasant feeling having Tsukasa next to her, holding her hand, but something pulled her back from starting a conversation. It was awkward to be away from the group, alone with him. The night fell completely over the island leaving little space for the stars to show their soothing aura due to the bright lighted streets. At one point Amaya dragged a very annoyed Domyoji towards a library that had specific books which couldn’t be found back in japan. The argument they went through earned annoyed looks from the clientele, as well as the salesmen; in the end both of them being thrown out without any purchasing. At that Amaya refused to take out a word, forcing Tsukasa to go back and buy the books she wanted. All in one she was happy to be around the elder boy. It felt right and that moment she completely forgot about the problems, enjoying every single second.

“Ah!” she chirped at the sight of a candy shop. You could almost see a line of drool surfacing from her lips. “Come on!” she smiled back at Tsukasa and pulled him towards the shop earning a few curses as a reply. “Maaa stop complaining.” The pout came out at the posture the boy showed. “You look like you have a carrot up your bottom.” Her eyes took in the ‘all mighty’ attitude he took as if he didn’t know the girl.

The shop was small and cozy, probably a family business but nevertheless it looked clean and welcoming. They both walked side by side, Amaya watching fascinated at all the sweets the little shop held and if she didn’t had to save the money remained she would have bought a little bit of everything, while the male just stood there imposing.

On the other side of the street, Toshiro had his eyes glued on Shoujiro. The previous act sort of gave another push at his feelings. It felt like a test to which he was supposed to pass easily, but somehow he became oblivious of the life he had back in Japan, sinking deeper into a realm where he was unaware of the consequences he had to deal with by doing so.

“Shou…” the name faded away as the said man turned towards him. He didn't know how but the light played along his face, turning it into an almost doll like feature. He knew he shouldn't do this. He knew his feelings, yet…time stopped as he went up to capture the surprised gasp that came out from those lips. The touch was barely there. From far you couldn't realize if it actually happened or if it was just an invention, a fake motion given by the blinking lights around them.

“Thank you.” The whisper was meant to come out less girlish, but given the pulsing his heart gave it almost choked the guys to death.

As fast as it started, just as fast it ended and Toshiro found himself in the position of pulling a stunned man. A chuckle escaped his lips while the faint blush still covered his cheeks. “You look as if you’ve seen a ghost.”

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

His father once told him that life was about the choices you made; win or loose, happiness in the end depended on the kind of man you were when you stood to face the consequences of these choices. Running away or embracing the outcome in the end spoke louder about your character than your upbringing or your blood ever could. He wondered absentmindedly what his stern and unmovable father would think of this choice right now. And how the consequences of this very choice would mould him into the kind of man he was told he should be.

It didn’t matter. Not now. Not in this moment. Not when the warm body he’d pinned against that disgusting and grimy alley moved and moaned in shallow breaths underneath him. His hands were balled into fists on either side of that breathtaking face whose eyes seemed lost in the same pool of insanity and lust that he was drowning in. His nails dug into the wall; he needed the support, needed to center himself, because right now the world was spinning and melting into an inconsequential blur in the background every time their lips clashed into frantic and desperate kisses.

A part of him was fully aware that between buying that damned booklet and Toshiro smiling at him, he’d snapped. The initial shock of the other boys’ lips scarcely pressed over his in that shy and pathetically sweet kiss hastily faded when all the logic and reason that Shoujiro possessed decided that it’d rather take the backburner on this one, and let the young man unceremoniously drag and consequently pin down the other boy against that filthy and moldy brick wall.

He’d frowned when their lips first clashed, violent and needy, ignoring the way their teeth scrapped against one another just as long as he could get to feel this longer, closer. Yes, closer – his hands suddenly moved, urged on by sheer will and desire – one tangling its fingers into the soft curls of Toshiro’s hair while the other gripped the boys chin in place. Their mouths melted into one, perfectly synced entity made of nothing but lips and tongues so eager to explore and map every inch each other that the very idea of breathing seemed almost bothersome.

He pulled away, finally. Eyes clouded and unfocused, searching for something he wasn’t even aware off in the other boys’ gaze, while his breath struggled in fast and shallow gasps. A weak and out of breath smile pulled at his lips, while his fingers tightened slightly in that mop of messy hair before he finally whispered:

“You’re welcomed.”

The carnival drowned out everything else around it. An explosion of color and movement that enchanted everything and everyone that laid eyes on it. Somehow, when the crowds began to grow denser and tighter, Toshiro managed to pull her closer to him – a primordial need to protect anything by his side taking over, while a menacing gaze stared down everyone that seemed to get a bit too close to the redhead.

The brown bag he’d filled with sweets for her immediately became public property; and while the girl casually carried it he’d sometimes sneak out a handful or two of the stuff and nonchalantly chomp on it. He fainted ignorance at the frowny pout that she’d give him every time he’d steal some of her candy, but truth be told it was perhaps the most adorable he had ever seen her.

“Stop bitching, you’ll get wrinkles and then nobody will marry you.” He’d said at one point through a mouthful of sweets, silently squeezing her hand just a little when she threatened to get too mad at him. They laughed at the dancers, admired the colors and tradition, and window-shopped to their hearts content. If he didn’t know any better he could swear this was perhaps the best date he’d ever been on. That is until he saw them.

Far in the distance, standing out in the sea of local color like two sore thumbs, his sister in Rui’s arms – smiling, laughing at each other in a manner a bit too comfortable for his comfort. The taller young man had his arm around her, keeping her close and away from the crowd – he could see the logic behind this, but somehow it still didn’t seat all that well with him.

“I’ll kill them both.” He growled, low and menacingly.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 am

“Huh?” a confused look took over her features at that dark phrase. Her eyes followed the stare only to see a familiar couple. A content smile stretched her lips at the sight. It was adorable and if she didn’t know better she would have jumped in joy and squeal excited, but refrained from doing so, approaching a more nonchalant attitude.

“You won’t kill anyone tonight.” He blurred out unaware of the fact that her hands were wrapped around his arm, bringing her closer to the young boy. “Let them have fun, you can go on with your overprotective brotherly attitude when we get back.” She instructed, giving another smile towards the almost visible couple before tugging slowly at his t-shirt.
“Come on tiger, let’s meet with them.” She called over the loud music, interlacing her fingers with his more intimately unaware of the fact that the act would probably bring more embarrassing moments.

“Hey guys!” Amaya called, waving the couple standing few feet away from them. That’s when it hit her that the group was missing three people; more importantly two of them and she couldn’t help but utter her worry with a more terrified accent: “Oh.my.god….” a hand was brought to her mouth to stop the wicked smile, earning three identical frowns from the party. “Ah nothing nothing.” She waved off the feeling with a hand before giving a smile towards Tsukasa. “So what next?” she added smiling at the boy.

On a less bright and less crowded street two bodies were pressed against each other. Brown eyes gazed over half closed ones, failing perhaps to understand what lurked inside them. The moment they shared earlier brought enough emotion out of the younger boy to leave him without breath. It had been probably the most intense kiss he had ever had and he couldn’t stop wonder if it was just a physical need or something more. His hands rested on Shoujiro’s hips giving gently squeezes once in a while. His head eventually dropped against the boy’s rib cage trying hard to regain focus. His mind was blurred by more unorthodox images when those eyelashes closed his squeezes becoming stronger. A disappointed moan escaped his red and abused lips when he realized his surroundings. Few blocks further he could hear the explosion of the fireworks and the sudden loud music, sign the festival was in full motion.

“We better get going.” The whisper came shaky as his head rose from the chest to meet lusty black ones. He awkwardly pushed the boy back hoping the motion won’t be misunderstood as he tried to make little space between them. His pants felt too tight all of a sudden before he actually realized the half awakened arousal and he couldn’t help but blush darkly at the feeling. ‘I’ll be jerking off tonight’ he thought with a sight.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 am

The moment they got close enough Tsukasa’s eyes immediately landed on the large and comfortable hand on his sisters shoulder; and almost out of spite Rui squeezed and pulled her closer before smiling hapilly at his friend.

“Something wrong, Tsukasa?” the smile was met with a deep rooted frown and only the redheads tight grip on his hand kept him from lunging at the taller boy fully.

“You prick.” He growled, taking a step towards him just as the small hand pulled him back. He looked over his shoulder angrily, sharing a look or both disappointment and indignation before conceding that maybe he could kill Rui another time. And maybe he’d be lucky enough not to have witnesses around him. “You have some guts.” He finally admitted, returning by Amaya’s side begrudgingly. Rui’s smile simply seemed to widen, a small glance at the pale creature he was cradling by his side seemingly giving him the courage he needed to finally admit:

“And about time for that, huh?” he asked, knowingly, and much to Tsukasa’s distaste.

“Mah. I suppose” the curly head mumbled with what was suppose to be a pout but ended up looking like a cramp.

“Just give me a chance.” Rui said with a kind smile “I don’t plan on letting either of you down.”

“You better not.”

“Eh?” Haruhi turned curiously between the two, looking from her brother and then up towards Rui “What are you two on about?” she asked, a small confused look on her face. Rui simply pulled her closer, gently squeezing her shoulder reassuringly,

“Nothing you should concern yourself about.” She frowned slightly.

“Liar.” He smiled

“Only when I’m protecting you.”

“Eh … looks like we missed an important bonding moment.” Shoujiro’s voice echoed behind them, his hand gently pulling Toshiro besides him “You guys are so inconsiderate, having your moments without us.”

“Aha …” Tsukasa shrugged “Speaking of inconsiderate, anyone seen Akira?”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 am

There was one time when Amaya had seen the look on Toshiro’s face and one time only. It was when his parents had agreed with his choice of sexuality. Even then it hadn’t been as bright and content as it was now but the resemblance wasn’t far from it. It had brought her a bit of every positive feeling as she involuntarily hugged the hand she was holding fully, letting her head fall on the muscled arm. It was an aww moment for her and she could barely keep herself from hugging the other boy. The almost faded away blush was still visible for the knowing eye as Toshiro came closer to the group.

“I haven’t seen him for some time now.” He added, searching the mass of people for a familiar face. “He disappeared at one point…” he trailed off, a blush threatening its arrival as he almost added the ‘or maybe we were too busy to realize when or where he took off’. He hadn’t let go of the hand since they left the dark alley and he mentally asked himself if Tsukasa really realized, when he warned to stay in pairs and hold hands, the situation he was putting all of them in. A glance at Amaya made him wonder just how happy she was, or the opposite. When the closeness the two shared he immediately turned his eyes away content of the way things turned out to be.

Amaya on the other side was looking closely at Rui sharing with Haruhi an equally confused look over her face. The short dialogue between the males was somehow coded for either of the girls to understand apparently.

The whole scene was like a never ending circle. Amaya was happy to see Rui and Haruhi together, Toshiro was content to see the swift changes in his friend’s relationship, probably Haruhi was happy about Tsukasa and Akira was somehow pushing everybody into a more confident state of mind. The first day of the weekend seemed to change every negative perspective into a more hopeful and positive one.

It didn’t pass long time before everyone decided that Akira was big enough to take care on his own as they headed towards the heart of the festival, and in case he was too late they would phone him right away. After reserving a VIP section, which for Amaya’s delights, worth way too much than she initially thought, they enjoyed the shows and the more detailed fireworks than the one she and Tsukasa had witnessed before. Amaya was happily sitting close to Tsukasa, once in a while laughing together at an amusing scene, sometimes fighting over something stupid, having the whole table laugh at their childish behavior and other times finding themselves in an awkward position where her hand would touch Tsukasa’s leg or when he would involuntary place a hand over her shoulders. All in one, the first night out seemed to go too well for something wrong to happen.

It was about an hour later after a couple of drinks that Amaya swore she would never ever jinx in her life. Before the sadly scene that was about to come, Toshiro excused himself to the bathroom, giving a gently hidden squeeze on his Shoujiro’s thigh under the table before finally escaping the almost crowded place. On the road to the bathroom he just mistaken a familiar face, blaming the confusing vision on the beers he just had. After he washed his hands he went to leave only to spot a man entering hand in hand with another one.

“Ken?” he blinked few times reassuring himself that he was sober enough before he would make a disgraceful scene.

“T-Toushiro?” when his name came out from that mouth, something harder than a rock fell deep inside his stomach, forcing him to swallow back the threatening bitter liquid about to fill his mouth. He composed himself hoping his boyfriend had a good reason for being here.

“What are you doing here?” he asked slowly, sinking his shaky hand in his pockets. His heart was beating faster which each second the man lingered to voice his appearance.

“I…” he stopped glancing over at the other man who was accompanying him.

“Who is this?” the other one asked eyeing Toshiro carefully.

“A friend” was the far too early reply. At that Toshiro understood immediately but he didn’t show it as he waited expectantly for his boyfriend to somehow rush the man out before something worse could happen.

“Could you give us a few minutes.” The smile Ken sent the man forced Toshiro to move his eyes off of the disgusting action. He bit back the tears which were already appearing at the corner of his eye as the man passed by him brushing slightly his shoulder.

The silence weighted on his shoulders heavily as he patiently waited for his boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, he didn’t even know what to call him anymore, to say a damn word.

“Look” Ken started starting to pace uncomfortable around the bathroom while Toushiro just stood there motionless. “I’ve wanted to tell you this since our holidays, but you were in a bad situation with your friend-“

“Is that your boyfriend?” the sudden question was addressed in a loud tone interrupting Ken from defending his appearance.

“Look it’s not-“

“Is he?” it was too hard for Toushiro to handle; he just wanted to know the truth and nothing else. He didn’t need a reason anymore, the fact alone made him understand that his boyfriend had been unfaithful to him for a longer time than him.
When the almost inaudible positive answer came from the man, he just turned around without any other word, leaving a shouting Ken behind. He almost ran through the mass of people, holding back his tears. He loved the man with all his heart, for so many years he’d been faithful to him and at that moment he thought how that god damn karma stabbed him in the back deep. This happened only because he had decided to let feelings for someone else overpass the ones he had for his boyfriend- or ex. Or maybe he showed him just how much of a horrible person Ken was. He reached a less crowded space leaving the tears flow over his cheeks to his heart content as his peace grew slower. He had no idea where he was or how he would get home but he felt the need to be alone and he didn’t want to ruin the others night just because his was a disaster so he just continued walking hoping he would find Rui’s house eventually. His phone showed the late hour of two and forty-five in the morning.

Back at the table a confused look surfaced over the red heads face as she glanced over the table.
“Toushiro’s taking too long.” The statement gathered the group’s attention. Alert at the latency Toushiro had, she rose up from the table in attempt of start searching for him only to be stopped by Tsukasa.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

It wasn’t in his nature to care, not in the slightest. As far as sexual gratification went, his partners – be them male or female – were just that: gratifying. There were no chains attached, no feelings, no remorse, and certainly no worrying for their safety. Still, why did he flinch at the edge of his seat when the redhead wanted to go after that damn kid? He sighed, resolutely, leaning back in his seat and crossing his legs in a manner that told the world ‘No, I don’t plan on moving. And no I don’t think I should feel bad for it.’

For his part however Tsukasa was pretty sure that his hand had somehow sprouted its own independent mindset and grabbed hers out of sheer spite. He stared dumbfounded at the way his hand held hers in place – protectively, possessively – before he finally blinked up at her, murmuring awkwardly:

“Safer in a group.” He coughed, looking away; perhaps towards Rui for an olivebranch of fucking help before adding “It’s late anyway, we should all go.”

“Mm, I suppose Tsukasa has a point.” Rui, bels his heart, said towards Tsukasa who’s eyes visibly relaxed – of course Hanazawa would be the one to have his back, when had the kid ever disappointed him? “What do you say, want to head back?” he asked the pale girl by his side who simply nodded, worryingly looking at Amaya.

“We’ll call him, canvas the area and meet back at the house. Sound good Amaya ?” she asked, standing slowly.

“The buddy system is still on by the way.” Rui said casually, ignoring the way Tsukasa seemed to almost want to hug him for it.

“Er, yeah.” The boy in question agreed awkwardly “The shortstump is with me, you take Haruhi … and –“

“And I’ll stay here.” Shoujiro completed nonchalantly “And don’t give any grief, I have enough dirt on all of you to make your life miserable.” He added, just as a familiar figure latched onto Tsukasa’s shoulders in a much too comfortable manner.

“Wow, and I thought I was the Mafioso around here.” Akira said , perhaps a bit tipsily while the curly mop he was attached too tried to unlatch his grip.

“The fuck have you been you drunken moron?!” Tsukasa asked, shrugging his shoulders

“Getting laid.” The boy smiled plainly

“And drunk I see.” Shoujiro said, raising a brow while a middlefinger was raised in compensation curtsy of his tipsy friend.

“Fuck youuuuu.” He slurred “So, we’re missing a thing … person … the cute one Shou wants to fuck?” he asked, drunkenly looking from one person to another. “Right! I’m with stumpy!” he said victoriously, grabbing Shoujiro by his upper arm and pulling him along.

“What the hell?! Stop you drunken idiot … let go…” were the last words that the boy was heard saying before he disappeared into the crowd.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 pm

The started off in the same groups as they came only that the missing person was still nowhere to be found. Amaya grew nervous, searching every corner of the streets which were growing less crowded, still not sign of any familiar mop of brown hair of face.

“What am I going to do? It’s getting far too late and I still can’t find him.” She turned towards Tsukasa with a worried frown over her brows.

It was a foreign place and if she felt lost in it, with Tsukasa next to her, then what about Toushiro. She tried hard to squeeze a reason why he had missing so long, but her brain failed at finishing the equation.
A small hand gave a gentle squeeze at the one she was holding. “Maybe we should get back home. Probably the guys had found him already.” A threw a look at the taller boy before shifting her sight around the streets one more time.

On the road home, inside the cab, Amaya fell into a complete silence, forcing her eyelashes to stay opened. She was tired and a little bit dizzy, probably from the cocktails she had before. Tsukasa got on the back seat next to her and she felt grateful for the act, giving her the chance to hold on to that hand a little bit more. It was few minutes later that a heavy head fell on his shoulder, the slow breath coming out in soft snores as her hands clenched unconsciously on his t-shirt.

Toushiro hadn’t realized how long he had been walking on the deserted street, his mind being completely blurred from the alcohol he just gulped down for the last half an hour. His body grew heavy as his feet almost brushed lamely at the road. The bottle of wine hung loosely between two fingers, unable to be unglued from them. It was a pathetic view and mentally he wondered just how disgusting his appearance was. It was not like him to get drunk, hell; he never drank more than a couple of drinks, but that night he just decided to be one of those ‘broken’ people, having a cliché situation where the person in pain would drink to his heart content.

He was aware that once he got home and sober enough Amaya would rant and rave about his disappearance in the middle of the night without a word, but at that exact moment he didn’t give a flying fuck about it. So he continued his stagger walk towards the unknown.

Just when he though he had no chance in finding that damn place he’d been looking for in the last two hours as if on cue two blurry yet somehow familiar gates rose in his general direction. A laugh came out a bit too weird as he shook his head at the luck that hit him.

“Man, lucksh on mine shide today.” He slurped the words out. Reaching the front door he searched his pockets for any keys.

“Ah thish ish not mine housh—HIC!” he stated laughing at his own stupidity before searching with small eyes the garden for a comfortable place to lie down and awaken from his drunken state. There, in the middle of the small orange orchard was a group of small wooden benches and with an ‘aha!’ Toshiro headed towards them, picked up randomly one of the far too small benches and lied down.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

They’d been hunting the city for how long now? He asked himself, eyes pinned to the stars above while an exasperated sigh breathed out of him. Actually, you know what/ Nevermind. He didn’t’ care anymore, didn’t have it in him too anyway. Between his aching feet, his dull back, and his throbbing headache – courtesy of Akira’s reenactment of ’50 men on a dead man’s chest’ sang off key and out of tune for two straight hours – was quite literally (yes, fucking literally because he was planning on writing a confession afterwards) at his bloody wit’s end.

“Fifty men on a dead man’s …. Dead man’s …” a pause, irritating and taxing “Shoooouu … I forgot what the men were doing to the dead guy.” He chose to ignore him, maybe if he wished it hard enough the entire night would go away. Yes, yes, that’s it. Mind over matter and all that bulshit. “Shooooouu …” this time it wined. It … fucking… wined.

“CHEST! They were on his fucking chest!” Shoujiro snapped, turning angrily towards a stunned and stumbling Akira.

“Man, what crawled up your ass and died ? Oh wait … you don’t do that. You crawl up theirs.” He stumbled, giggled, and laughed obnoxiously at his own joke. “Is it crawling if you just thrust?” Shoujiro sighed, a frustrated hand brushing angrily through his own hair in a pathetic attempt at gathering some sense of clarity.
“As soon as we get home I’m kicking your ass.”

“HA you wish. “ Akira slurred “Eeerybody wishes.” And to his name he somehow managed to hold back the overly cliché hiccup that was bubbling beneath the surface “But they can’t handle this…” he added, rubbing his own rear before adding the much needed “Tsss.” Sizzling sound.

“Lovely.” Shoujiro said flatly, utterly unimpressed by the drunken display. Then he saw it – a mop of brown in a sea of green, faceplanting a bench in somebody’s yard – he frowned as he grew closer. And would wonders never cease the idiot was drunk too. “This is karma.” He told himself solemnly “For all the broads I banged and never called.” He continued, walking close to the slumbering moron and latching onto his hand, struggling to lift his drunk ass in a more manageable position “For all the dude’s I never let top.” He grunted, lifting the boy.

“Oh you found eachother.” Akira stumbled towards then, tripped and fell face first into a puddle of mud “Ish faif!” he said, not bothering to lift his face from the muddy water while the words simply bubbled to the surface. A last exasperated sigh towards the heaven:

“Fuck karma right in the face.”

To: Rui
[I found the moron. Call Tsukasa. We’re on our way home. I’m getting a cab.]

[Akira is getting on my nerves.]

….

To: Rui
[I AM A BUTTERFLY! PET ME!]
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

His body felt comfortable; and hanging. On what, he couldn’t recall but he mentally thought that the bench somehow gotten softer, warmer and it had a pinch of cinnamon scent. A soft long content moan escaped his numb lips as his heaving hands flung over the ‘bench’. He murmured something indecipherable, unable to open his heavy eyelashes as his body was gently placed on a leathery bench. Two bangs of doors were heard before he felt his body rocking slowly.

“Nnnn…” he moaned deeper feeling the dizziness rising in his head double than before. He bit his lip only to find no pain. Just how much he drank? The question seemed to fade away as the rocking brought him to the bridge of sleepiness. Just when he was about to fall deeper into the realm of dreams he felt his body being dragged out by two hands, the motion reminding him about the horrible pain in his head. He felt his head spinning more than before as he forced his eyes opened.

“Shou?” he called noticing the familiar face. “Ah” he brought a hand towards his head in the attempt of soothing the awful feeling. “Dead.” He stated trying to regain his posture as his feet hit the ground. “I’m dead.” He repeated the statement more to himself than to the other next to him.

“I will kill him!” Amaya concluded when Tsukasa gave her the news. “He is so dead.” she blurred out crossing arms in front of her chest. It almost had her laugh if she wasn’t so angry at her friend, hearing herself saying the exact same phrase Tsukasa used to say all the time. Hanging around the boy turned her into a female version of him apparently.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:53 pm

“Mah, Mah …” he struggled to garner a bit of stability “I wouldn’t be so lucky. Trust me, you’re alive.” He grunted, putting one of the deadweight arms over his shoulder and dragging him to the awaiting car. “Just … keep the meter running. And bare with me.” He told the driver before dumping the limp body in the backseat.

He returned to the little puddle, that by this point –if left to his own devices- could very well end up being Akira’s final resting place. The boy seemed oblivious to the impending doom that loomed beneath him however, quietly snoring in the muddy water and bubbling it out callously . He sighed, hands in pockets and finally decided that a kick to the ribs would probably be beneficial to the yakuza brat by this point.

“Oi! Wake up. “nothing “I’m not going to explain to the head of the entire Japanese mafia why his only heir is dead. Nor do I plan on telling him he drowned in a 2 inch pool of piss water.” Well, that worked.

“PISS WATER?!” Akira bellowed, jumping and rubbing his face violently.

“Heh.” Was all that Shoujiro said, turning on his heels and retreating to the cab “Move your ass in the car faster. You have the front seat.” He added, scooting next to the drunken idiot in the back.

“Oh the inhumanity! Shou, you let me snort piss!” the boy whined, jumping in the front seat next to a very weirder out driver “Hello mr. officer.” He tipped an imaginary hat at the man “I do not drunk how feel I am.” Shoujiro frowned, silently facepalming and oh, of course … the hiccup. Classy.”I vomit you not! Promise in your car I won’t”

“Just … drive.” Shoujiro sighed, letting his head fall heavily on the back seat “15th street, and if you speed up I’ll pay for the upholstery that the dumbass will probably vomit all over.” At that the driver simply nodded eagerly, speeding off towards the destination with a slight screech of the wheels. A quick glance to his side at the ‘little dumbass that could’ somehow settling his mind just enough to perhaps relax through the carbide from hell.

On the front porch, small porchlight over them and swinging slowly in the small couch swing to the side, Haruhi clutched her knees to her chest quietly looking towards the road and wondering just how bad Akira pissed off Shoujiro this time. To her side, leaning on the small porch rail, Rui’s tall figure lazily stretched his legs out of sheer boredom.

“They’ll be fine.” He said to no one in particular, because he certainly wasn’t reminding himself.

“I know.” She nodded over her knees, quietly looking at him.

“Akira might be in trouble.” He then added, smiling at the way she eagerly and solemnly nodded. Oh course he was, Akira was always in trouble – hell, when was he not? “Everything should be back to normal soon.”

“Who was that for?” she finally said after a moment of silence, catching him off guard by the sudden question.

“Well…”
“I hope it wasn’t to me.” She said plainly, ignoring the small confused frown that threatened to tug at his brows “I wouldn’t be content with normal anymore.” A small pause “Would you?” He shook his head dumbly, utterly bewildered by her sudden forwardness. She simply smiled “Good. I’m not as slow as I like people to believe I am.” She hummed happily.

“I never thought you were.” He said, chuckling and turning to fully face her.

“Mm … maybe a little.” She smirked, his smile widened.

“Here’s how it is, Haruhi:” he said, standing from his spot on the rail and taking a step closer towards the girl who remained unmoved but whose eyes were still glued to him “You always stood out, but more so to me. I thought you were quiet, reserved, proper … but never slow or stupid.” As he said this he slowly kneeled down in front of her, silently grabbing one of her hands in his own “It’s why I’ve always been by your side.” She smiled, squeezing the larger hand before adding:

“We’ve always been partners in crime, you and I.” he nodded slowly

“So if things would evolve from here … naturally.”

“Naturally.” A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips, knowingly.

“Would you … have a problem with that?” he asked, nervously.

“A big one.” She giggled at the way his eyes seemed to silently widen in panic before a pale soft hand shyly caressed the side of his face with enough gentleness that a part of him thought he might break. “I’m not a big fan of natural …” she said softly before she slowly leaned in and briefly pressed her lips over his.

Tsukasa laughed. The kind of laugh one gives at weddings or bar-mitzvahs. A congratulatory laugh filled with pride and self importance.

“You!” he said beaming, wrapping an arm over her shoulder and patting dumbly “You’re the kind of woman I approve off.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm

“Wha-?” her eyes widen at the sudden approach, half confused half embarrassed those cheeks getting redder. ‘Just how many times am I going to blush?’ she mentally asked herself eyeing the still laughing boy.

When the cab pulled in front of the house Amaya found her body jumping out of it inhaling the fresh air. She felt suffocated by Tsukasa; his aftershave, his breath, his whole body was too choking. She wanted to be around him, just not so close in such a covered space.
A breath came out relieved at the sight of a white mop of hair followed by a very close honey colored one. A gasp escaped her lips just in time as a hand was brought up to muffle the sound.

When she heard two feet stepping behind her she just whispered a curse and turned around running towards the owner of those feet.

“Tsukasa!” she called too loud for the late hour, jumping in his arms as two tiny ones were thrown around his neck. “Thank you for this awesome night.” Her brain couldn’t make up a better reason as to why she was currently embracing the boy, but nevertheless the words came out honestly and from her heart while the organ pounded against her rib cage sending a blood through all her body turning it red from head to bottom.

“Shoujiro…” the name was whispered while Toushiro’s body found it hard to move, yet forced itself up with the last power it had to get closer to the man. “Kiss me” the demand was made to sound flirty but it came out needier than it was meant to be.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:36 pm

“Fast on her feet, that one.” Rui smiled against her lips before standing up slowly and looking over his shoulder.

“Mm …” she nodded, looking at the face her brother suddenly made at the impromptu hug “I choose my friends very carefully.” She added, smiling slightly at the scene. By the car however, utterly frozen and bewildered beyond belief Tsukasa stood frozen on the spot. What should he do? Should he hug her back? Should he push her away? He blinked away the thoughts and decided between a weird combination of a half hug half pat sort of movement that perhaps served more as a way of calming his nerves than accommodate hers.

“Ah. Uh … You’re welcomed.” He chuckled awkwardly, going in for a shoulder punch but gave up halfway. “It was fun, sort of. Now …” more nervous chuckling, nose brushing and awkward fidgeting “Where are those idiots?” he asked just as the car pulled in the driveway.

Inside Shoujiro looked back at the sleeping figure with an expression mixed between amusement and insult. He shrugged the boy off, with perhaps a bit too much force and resided in frowning at the window, utterly determined to ignore the knowing look Akira sent him through the rear view mirror.

“Just who do you think I am kid?” he said, more to himself than the sleeping idiot in his lap “I don’t take advantage of the weak-minded.” He spat angrily “Especially when they’re drunk out of their minds.”

“Oi, Shou. Take it easy.” Akira tried but was soon cut off by the sharp look the other boy sent him.

“Stay out of this Akira!”

“Giving him a kiss when he’s drunk won’t turn you into your ex.” He stupidly pressed on.

“I SAID FUCKING STAY OUT OF IT!”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 pm

A cough cleared the uncomfortable moment as Amaya turned around just to see her friend apart of the other one. A relieved sigh escaped her lips but changed when the sight of a very drunk Toshiro came in her view.

“Is he…drunk?” her mouth gapped at the scene when the cab door opened to give a better sight. “Toshiro?” she asked moving slowly towards the sleeping man as if he was some sort of demon. “How did that happen?” she asked Shoujiro who in return just gave a shrug then went in the house. She frowned at the retreating body then at Tsukasa then at Akira who was hanging on the front door giggling without a reason. “What the hell happened?” she asked the boys but neither of them seemed to know anything.

She went to help the sleeping man with difficulty, managing somehow to wake up the boy. When those confused eyes looked back in green ones Toushiro couldn’t help it any longer and just burst out sobbing against her shoulder.

“Toushiro” she called, a hand trying to cup up the wet cheek. “What happened?” she asked softly her own tears threatening to come out.

“Ken…we broke up…he is here…” he added between sobs, feeling slightly sober.

“Shhhss, let’s get you in the house.” She served as a wall for the whimpering boy to lean on as they followed the lighted path towards the house.

For about half an hour she had been sitting next to the bathroom door listening carefully before deciding to leave him alone. Toushiro was still crying softly, the dripping water covering the sounds he made. He was already sober, yet the stinging headache was still there. When he reached his room the bed was already prepared for the night, or morning, given the break of dawn which was welcoming the sun rise, and two white pills accompanied by a glass of ice cold water. Swallowing down the pills and gulping the full glass of water down his throat Toushiro fell on the soft bed. As his head hit the pillow those puffy red eyes closed, drifting immediately into a long and deep sleep.

Everyone was already in their rooms probably thinking over the events or just enjoying their good night sleep except for one person.

Down in the kitchen Amaya found herself searching for some fresh juice, half her body in, leaving out for display a small bottom. She eventually picked some pineapple, mango, peaches and strawberries as well deciding whether to make a fruit salad or just enjoy them one by one. She couldn’t fall asleep; she had shifted in the bed for the last hour, probably annoying Haruhi with her fidgety eventually deciding to leave the room for a more less silent place. She needed space.

With an approving nod she grabbed the bowl of fruits in one hand and the large size of fresh orange juice in the other while one leg closed a bit too loud the fridge door. Her body froze waiting for any kind of sounds and when none came she tip toed on her shoeless feet out of the house. The breeze was cool and she mentally patted herself for choosing a longer night dress than the previous one.

Reaching the swing couch she carefully placed the bowl on it and the fresh juice on the small table before arranging her body to her best comfort. She pressed one leg against the pavement, forcing the swing to move slowly and she began chewing on the fruits once, taking in the fresh morning scent.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Morning, sweet, blessedly sober morning.

He stretched in the far too soft sheets, enjoying the way all of his joints seemed to somehow pop back into place. The bed had been solely his for the evening, and thoroughly enjoyed – because there was no way in hell he’s concede to the possibility of sharing a bed with a vomit flight risk. So after banning Akira to either the floor or the bathtub – he left that choice solely up to young man in question- he found that sleeping was relatively enjoyable. However waking up …

“Bacon?” he asked no one in particular, sniffing the sizzling goodness out of the air before his blankets were flung over. The house smelled … delicious, and the way his feet kept moving towards the source of the promising goodness could only mean one thing. He stopped in the kitchen doorway, still half drowsy and fullheardedly hungry.

Yup. Rui was cooking.

“Bacon, eggs, sausages ? What are you making? The heart attack special?” he said jokingly, walking barefoot on the marble floor before lazily dropping into one of the counter stools. Rui simply smiled over his shoulder, tending to the pan a bit more before finally setting a full plate in front of his friend.

“He pissed you off didn’t he?” he asked, then rolled his eyes at the slightly confused look Shoujiro gave him “Akira.” He clarified, rolling his eyes before turning away. “His hangover will certainly be a killer. The smell alone should be enough punishment.” At that Shoujiro chuckled.

“I forget sometimes what a scary guy you can really be when you want too.”

“Nobody fucks around with my friends.” Rui said with a shrug “Not even my other friends. Unfortunetly Toshiro might be collateral damage on this one.” Shoujiro shrugged, bitterly biting his bacon.

“Good. Let the idiot puke his guts out.”

”WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO KILL ME WITH KINDNESS?!” was suddenly heard from across the house. The cream, familiar and angry undoubtedly belonging to a very hung over Akira that trampled over the stairs and dashed straight into the bathroom with a resoute “You guy’s are assholes!” before slamming the door shut.

“Waa what a horrible display of dominance.” Haruhi’s’ groggy voice sing sang from the doorway. A sleepy hand came up and scratched an even sleepier head before the white headed girl yawned away the last few drops of sleep in her. She walked slowly, eyes half closed, and stopped besides the taller boy who was till manhandling the pan. “Good morning …” she murmured groggily, trying to stand on her tiptoes to reach for a kiss. He met her halfway, bending down just enough to catch her lips in a brief and innocent kiss before smiling back a quiet :

“Good morning.”

“Ohh … “ Shoujiro smirked with a mouthful of bacon “Is that how things went last night..”
“Not the way your mind is thinking it.” Rui said while Haruhi took a seat next to Shoujiro “But things … “

“Evolved.” Haruhi completed.

“Good. About time.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Up the stairs a nose became wrinkled at the smell of fried bacon before a bitter taste filled his mouth. A hand was brought at his mouth as he rushed over to the bathroom fully awake.

=======================
Outside on the swinging bench Amaya was hanging uncomfortably in a deep sleep. She didn’t seem to mind how her legs were suspended in the air, or how her neck took a painful angle or how the ball of dehydrated fruits almost dropped over her white gown staining a little bit the silky fabric; she just slept there with her guard down and away from reality. One hand was lightly brushing the grass once in a while making her flinch and the ticklish feeling. Her forehead and above her upper lip, small sweat bead were appearing from the sun as it sunny rays heated up the atmosphere making it almost unbearable. The wind was slightly blowing just enough to rock the bangs of scarlet hair slowly.

Her lips lapped at the dehydration, wetting them just enough to turn their color into a more pinkish shade and making them sparkles cutely. A smile stretched her lips while her face brighten more at, probably, interesting and content dream she was having at that moment.

“Tsu..ka…sa…” she trailed off before giving a larger smile, shifting her position into a fetus one, the movement causing the swing to rock a little bit, deepening the sleep even more.
=======================

After the long cold shower he jumped in, Toushiro followed the smell that still brought pain in his chest. He called an inaudible good morning around the kitchen sinking in the chair next to Haruhi, growling low at the way his head throbbed.

“I am never drinking in my life no matter how fucked up I get.” The words came out muffled by his has as he tried to cover the smell but in the end failing miserably at it. His eyes glance at Shoujiro who was eating silently from his plate. Toushiro hoped he hadn’t done anything foolish under the influence of alcohol due to the silent treatment he was subjected to. He frowned in his cup of fresh lemon juice as he placed his forehead on a cooler surface hoping the act would ease the pain a bit more. “Sorry for causing you so much trouble” he called then against the table, apologizing more towards the black haired man than the rest.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Tsukasa yawned, stretched, rolled, and found an interesting resting place on the hardwood floor right besides his bed. Now that was one hell of a wake up call, he grumbled angrily while trying to even out the cricks in his back. His roommate apparently already up and adam at the very fucking rise of the god damn sun and already making everyone breakfast.

“What a kiss ass.” He spat bitterly before it hit him. Food. Breakfast. Not only that but …. “Rui’s cooking!” he screamed scrambling for the door and tripping in the process.

The commotion however didn’t fail to go unnoticed from the comfort of the impromptu kitchen table. And from behind a perfectly roasted piece of toast Haruhi giggle at the idea of her idiot brother running into every possible piece of furniture on his every hastened pursuit of Rui’s famous pancakes.

“Mah, that idiot …” Rui chuckled, setting a bowl of plain cereal in front of Toshiro “He’s going to break every bone in his body.” He shook his head before sitting down next to the white headed girl “Eat.” He told the boy who still looked a bit dumbfounded at the bowl in front of him “It’s not as greasy as the bacon or eggs. It should fill you up and hydrate you without making you purge your colon out.” He smiled “Sorry about that, by the way. You were not the intended target of this revenge.”

“Ah! So I was right! It was revenge.” Akira’s exhausted voice fallowed an even paler completion as he finally dropped into one of the chairs next to Shoujiro “Asshole.” He grunted, half nauseous half hurting towards the amused looking Rui.

“You all know the rules. You piss each other off and I make you learn your lesson.”

“And who make you daddy dearest of the group?” Akira asked unhappily, to which Rui simply shrugged while biting down on a piece of bacon.

“Yo moma.”

“WHY YOU …” Akira suddenly stood, trying to lunge at the taller boy. A silent hand on his wrist drew his attention though.

“Sit down you idiot.” Shoujiro murmured, politely wiping his lips with a napkin before eyeing the impulsive moron from the corner of his eye. “You caused me too much grief last night for me to excuse this outburst as well.”

“You’re no fun.” Akira mumbled, dropping back into his seat.

“Oh honey, you were more fun than I could handle last night,” Shoujiro said, rolling his eyes and sitting up suddenly “I think I’ve had enough of you to set me for a fucking month.” He said firmly, dropping the napkin on the table with perhaps too much force before storming out the door and right past a perplexed Tsukasa.

“Eh?! What’s with that asshole?”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 am

Toushiro watched the retreating boy with sad eyes. The grip on the spoon tighten more as he absent mindedly played with his cereals, once in a while bringing half a spoon to his mouth. He kept on glancing back and forth between the door and his bowl pondering on the idea of going after the boy.

The breakfast went quiet, in a comfortable silence, the only sound made only from the silvery against the plates. Eventually Toushiro had enough of his cereals, his stomach already feeling like pushing back the food he just ate. He excused himself from the table with a smile before going to get his bowl washed.

“Does anyone want to hit the sea later?” he added almost joyful at the idea. He glanced towards the girl with an apologetic smile. “Should we change it to swimming pool?” he called and when the eager nod came he grinned knowingly. “Huh? Where is Amaya?” he asked when realized the missing link. “People keep disappearing from this group, seriously.” He frowned, nodding slowly as he dried his hands on the white soft kitchen towel. “I’m going to look for Shoujiro to…um…ask him for the…opinion! Of the idea for the…swimming pool.” He nodded again, missing the utterly confused looks over his friends’ faces as he rushed out the door.

In that exact moment on the other side of Earth, Shina was calmly replying to a shouting Shizuka on the phone.

“Shi-“

“Shizuka listen.” She demanded on a higher tone this time making her sister swallow back her words. “Since Friday night I have been unable to track neither of them down. Apparently they have left somewhere taking Amaya and Toushiro, Amaya’s friend, with them.” She explained calmly watching the starry night sky covering the entire swarming Tokyo. She nodded few time at what was probably an order before closing her phone with a too much powerful click.

“Mistress Sagato.” The knock was followed by the muffled call from behind the door.

“Enter.” She approved, blue eyes never leaving the window. Her ears heard the low click of the servant’s heels before she could feel the bow taking place. With a bored motion of her hands she ordered the woman to state her mind.

“It appears that they are in the-“

“Minami…” she trailed off just as those eyes turned their sight to take in the woman. She always wondered what it had made her sister so interested in women. Shina could sense the fear slowly rising in the other woman’s body as a foot brushed backwards an inch. The name came out predatory and when eyes rose from the floor, one word passed through the servants mind: feline.

“How is it that you are the only one coming in my room?” she asked, approaching the girl slowly, her eyes never taking off from her face.

“I-I don’t know m-miss.” Her voice shook ad Shina wondered what the girl would do if she was pinned against the wall. Closing in the distance swiftly her hands grabbed the thin wrists, earning a yelp from the smaller girl as they were pinned above her head.

“Your skin is softer; it smells nicer.” She let her breath blow over the other one’s lips before capturing them in heated and needy kiss. When the girl didn’t kiss back she bit hard on the bottom lip only to have the servant gasp. That’s when she found place to push a tongue into the cavern, exploring the caramel scented wet space. The feeling brought a moan and both of them couldn’t help but wonder to whom it belonged.

They broke up from the need of air, both of them looking equally dazed ad flushed. A pair of half lidded eyes suddenly widen at the realization: what had she done? She blinked few time the fog formed in front of her eyes before murmuring a low ‘I am sorry’ as she stormed out the door leaving behind a still dizzy and confused servant.

It was few minute later that she found herself wondering on the nights streets, spotting couples in every corner of the city.

There was no place where she wouldn’t find either a man and a woman, two men or two women, busy sucking the life out of each other. The only parts she liked from certain couples was the laughter, the holding hands moment, the way they played, made pictures or just ran one after the other only to hug after and kiss a small, innocent one. She had been tired of seeing lust and cravings for physical touch, hell she had been tired of feeling them on her own; she would just do it because the body needed it, but not because the soul wanted it.

Her feet stopped in front of a very familiar little pub. The music was loud enough to be heard from the outside and when she pushed the door open, the sound hit her forcing a small frown to bring her silver brows together. She chose the furthest chair from the bar, away from the crowded space and with a nod the bartender prepared her the usual. The first one she drowned it down her throat, satisfied with the burning sensation and tastes the 10 year old rum gave her gradually, before grabbing the second glass sipping just a bit to feel the flavors. Her eyes roamed over the disgusting humans that were almost sardined in the small pub.

“How’s it going gorgeous?” A repulsive sorry of a man took the seat next to her in the attempt of hook up. When no reply came the offensive man stretched out a dirty hand placing it on her thigh.

The glass stopped just when she was about to sip from it as blue menacing eyes glared at the hand.

“What’s the matter doll, you don’t like when a real man touches you?” he gave a sly smile as his hands rose up brushing on her thigh.   At that Shina just calmly placed her glass down, dag inside her black coat, before in a matter of second she was pointing a cold gun barrel between his bushy eyebrows.

“No. I don’t.” She stated, glancing emotionless at the pathetic low-life running out of the bar.

No one seemed to notice something or maybe they just didn’t want to get more involved with the silver man as the dancing laughing and partying continued in full motion.

“Ah Shina, how many time I told you no guns in my bar?” the bartender laughed his awkwardly laugh which the girl never understood just how it managed to came out so….weirdly noised from his throat.  “You are scaring off my customers.” His head shook heading off to take an order from a client.

“He is right – and who gave you the permission to wear guns with you, young lady?” a manly voice came out from behind before taking the seat next to her.

At the voice Shina almost turned happily but refrained from doing so; after all, her reputation was at cost. Instead she brought the dark liquid to her lips, toosing off the rest, before ordering another one.

“And a Blue label on the rock’s.” the man rapidly ordered with a smile before lighting up a cigar. “What would Jaina think if she saw how you grew up?” he seemed to push it too much, but he wanted to see at least an emotion from that girl; even if it was anger, he didn’t care, just…something.

“I don’t care. She was reckless.” She spat the words as if they were hot charcoals.

A guttural laugh brought her attention, finally shifting her sight towards the man. “She was overprotective. You know the real story behind the assassination?” he asked taking a large gulp of the hot liquid. He knew it wouldn’t feel awkward to talk about her parent’s death and when the shake of head came he realized it was about damn time for the girl to know the truth and not live all her life in a lie.

“The real target was you and your sister.” A big finger was pointed towards her earning a deep frown at the motion. “The underground wing turned out to be compromised. Over a hundred were bought with heavy money by the mafia to track down your parents and kill them. But we realized in time and took out all of them.” He paused for a moment to hydrate his dry throat. “But there had been one person who escaped. For years we tried to track him down, but it was as if he vanished from the face of the earth.” A small chuckled escaped his lips before sighing at the memory. “Ah your dad was so happy when ‘his bundles of joy’; as he was calling you two; were born.” He smiled. “I’ve never seen your father so fulfilled in his life Shina. It was almost like heaven fell over him.” He took another pause to gulp down the remaining amber liquid before motioning for another round for both of them.

Shina was quietly listening, sipping down on her drink, sinking the new information in.

“It was fourteen years later when we first got information that the escaped betrayer was last seen in Osaka about a week before your parent’s death. They played with us; just like that” he moved his forefinger I swift circles, a haunted face covering his features “And we couldn’t see past him. Somehow in these fourteen years he had been watching us; your parents and you; and I just let my guard down.” Even after all those years Shina could see the still pained face from that time. “You were supposed to be moved to England for summer holidays, so we set three different cars in three different routes.” His voice gotten lower, sucking a breath at the memories. “Somehow in the middle of the plan, something changed and in the end you switched the cars with your parents. None of them told me anything but I guess they knew something I didn’t: because if I knew I would have been dead with them. I was supposed to be following the car where they were supposed to be…” he stopped drowning another large mouthful of burning amber liquid before inhaling from his cigar the awful tasty and smelly smoke.

“Uncle…” she trailed off unknowing what to say at the new piece of information. “In…In case Shizuka orders you to do something for her, can you promise me you won’t do it?” she asked looking deep in those scarred eyes.

“What do-“

“Promise!” she let down her guard and raising the tone, having the much older man look at her surprisingly.

“Shina sweety, I was and will always be the head of the family, no matter from where I come from, no matter what I’ve done; it doesn’t matter that I served your father and mother, I was behind every plan they made. I am just very sorry for letting your parents die….” He trailed off as tiny thin hands were thrown around his massive waist, the sobs coming out louder while small rivers of tears were wetting down the girls cheeks. “I promise” was all he said, biting back his own tears which were held for so many years deep inside him. May it be out of joy or sheer regret, but all he knew was that the girl he was currently soothing was not lost forever as her sister was; inside her she still had a small bud hidden somewhere within her ready to bloom when it would be watered with forgiveness and love.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:02 am

The moment the young man finished his sentence the house echoed with the sound of an energetic and melodious piano tune. It sounded rehearsed to the point of mundane neutrality – the noted fallowed one another in perfect order, no mistake or hesitation in the fingers that perhaps spent far too much time learning the song, practicing it over and over until he got it right … made it perfect. The house seemed to spring to life with it, tugging small knowing smiles from each and every one of them.

“Rui is not the only one that can play.” Haruhi said politely towards the boy who seemed slightly confused by the sudden sound. “Shoujiro, when he’s lost … he plays this song. “

“It gets so annoying after a while though.” Tsukasa wined childishly, sighing towards the ceiling before looking at the rest of them “Well, it could be worst. He could drink his problems away.”

“Hey!” Akira chimed from behind a coffee cup at the obvious jab. “Et tu, Brutus?” he asked indignantly, much to the everlasting amusement of the curly headed Domyoji.

“Aham.” The boy smirked before turning towards Toshiro “Tell Shoujiro to get over himself. And that we’re going to the beach.”

“But … the sun is evil.” Haruhi said with a pout.

“No, you’re just a freak of nature.”

In the livingroom, far in the corner, a large white grand piano was being shaken awake with each stroke of a key. Strong and determined fingers danced around and over each other, bringing out the most heavenly sounds the instrument could produce. Their owner has been lost in this song it seemed for quite a while now; bent over the keys and utterly focused on the rhythm, his bangs had long since gave away to any hope of being tamed under the furious movement – falling wildly over his nose with each stroke of his fingers.

And, as soon as it started, as soon as it ended. The fingers froze abruptly over the keys the second they heard the quiet steps entering the room behind him, taking the man along with them for a brief moment. He breathed out and back in, composing himself before he asked without turning towards his intruder:

“What is it?”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:51 am

When the question was muttered Toushiro flinched visibly unable to state his business. “Um…that was beautiful.” He started getting closer to the man. “About yesterday-“

“Don’t bother.” the cut was meant to make the other boy leave, addressed in a more rude tone, instead it had brought anger.

“You’ve been acting weird since that kiss we shared. Why did you even bother?” Toshiro yelled, far too angry to even give a shit if someone else was listening. “Don’t just act all cocky. I admit I liked it if you didn’t then just fucking say so, and let’s get back to normal because all this is not affecting only me and you, but the others as well.” He just stood there staring daggers at the other one, trying to push back the anger he felt. “You told me earlier that I’m more pleasing to the eye when I smile.” His feet closed the distance a bit more but enough far to be able to see the other boy fully. “Well this goes for you as well.” He finished the sentence with a bright smile.

Outside in the full power of the sun a small body awakened from its slumber, heated up and numb from the uncomfortable position she had been sitting for so many hours. She stretched her arms, allowing the blood to float around her body, earning few cracks from the motion.

The song she had been hearing deep inside her sleep still echoed in her mind as she tiptoed on the almost burning pavement.

When she reached the kitchen everyone looked at her with amusing faces at her appearance. She had the worst bed hair she could possibly earn and her gown was stained with pink spots from the strawberry juice.

“You people suck.” Was all she said as she grabbed a piece of bacon, chewing at it sleepy.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 am

Shoujiro sighed, fingers clenching into fists above the unplayed keys while his mind seemed to race a mile a second. Those few short seconds of silence ragged with untold stories that could explain this, explain why he felt so irrationally angry towards something so seemingly innocent. Unsung volumes of anger, pain, and tears that Shoujiro decided long ago they will always remain just that – silent, forgotten, buried as deep as he could possibly get them until he would stop hearing their song.

Silence. Forever.

His eyes squeezed shut for a second, a lungful of air exhaled for clarity, and finally he spoke:

“I’m not angry because of it.” He said slowly, in a tone so serious and somber that it caught even himself by surprise “I am angry in spite of it.” His nose curled slightly, perhaps in disgust at lasts night memory or perhaps more likely at his own weakness. He rose slowly, hands flat and steady on the polished surface of the piano, and still a part of him refused to turn. “What you did to yourself, how you poisoned your body ….I don’t care how or why you chose to do it. If your prerogative is to be a wounded little bird then fucking be one. But … but …” he stuttered, gathering the courage in himself slowly and steadily “You don’t put yourself in the mouth of a wolf and ask politely to be eaten!” he said, voice raised and turning rapidly. He steadied himself, aware that his eyes were burning with enough anger that resent that the very idea of not shaking the little idiot out was astounding.

“The things somebody like me could do to somebody like you when you’re in that state … and asking for it.” He growled spitefully, nose wrinkled and filled with disgust at himself for thinking it, at Toshiro for asking for it, and at his past for allowing it.

“Do you have any idea what could have happened to you?! DID YOU CARE?! “ he bellowed, far to angry at this point to care if the others heard “Do you know how much you would have regretted this? Hated yourself …. Hated … me ?” he said pitifully, finally looking into the other boy’s eyes before finishing in an exhausted and spent breath:

“You are an idiot; Unaware of the world around you … and I pity you for it.” A breath, and a step forward while his hands finally rested in the comfort of his pants pockets “So no. I don’t regret that kiss. I regret seeing what you do to yourself when you regret your own decisions.” The frown that had been holding his face captive for the entirety of this display suddenly eased into a perfectly placid expression before he turned and began walking towards the door.

“I’m going to change. Tell the nosy bastards that I’ll see then there.”

On the other side of the house however, said nosy bastards all shared knowing looks. Some more knowing than others. In the end, it was Tsukasa who finally broke the silence with an overly dramatic sigh.

“Mah. This must be tough on both of them.” He admitted sadly.

“But … considering …” Haruhi behind “I think this hurt Shou a little bit more.”

“He’ll get over it.” Akira shrugged, ignoring the horrific looks the group gave him “Oh fuck off. He’s more terrifying than me- and I carry a gun. If he got over this memory once, he can do it again. Now, stop bitching and go get your swimsuits on.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:53 pm

In short time everyone found themselves in front of the large blue ocean. They picked a spot where the green leaves of palm trees cast a shadow large enough for all of them to arrange their sun beds. The golden burning bed of sand tickled their toes as the group entered in a volley competition.

“Three v.s three.” Amaya said with a smirk locking eyes with Haruhi. “Don’t think if Rui is in your team you have a chance against me!” she pointed a small finger at the girl on the other side of the net. “Akira, Domyoji lets show them what we’re made of!” she jumped exited, taking the left side of the handmade field, while Tsukasa chose the right and Shoujiro was left serving.

Far on the left, in front of the small forest of palm trees stood Toushiro as a referee. The words Shoujiro said somehow made the boy think over his actions. Apparently he’d done something that brought enough anger and pain from the other and he couldn’t help but force his brain to remember what exactly it was. The feeling of the kiss still tickled his sense, once in a while spacing him out earning few shouts from the players to pay a little bit more attention.

“The losing team has to cook for the rest of the stay.” Amaya huffed, resting her upper body on shaky knees. “Damn I should work more.” She moaned as small drops of sweat trailed the road of her spine and the side of her face sticking few locks of scarlet hair on her skin.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Sun shinning, seagulls chiming, and the occasional spatter of wind to blow just the right amount of carefully aimed, fine sand right in her face. This might have very well been the nicest looking hell she’d ever been too. To guard her from all of this, atop a windblown head of messy white hair, proudly stood what had to be the worlds largest sunhat. That, as far as Haruhi could tell, might have very well have had a might of its very own.

“Pas!” she heard Rui call from her side and made to throw the small ball at him- hat fallowing suit in every movement. Hand drawn back, ready to smack the everyloving hell out of the sphere, alert, focused … and … dust storm. It fluttered around her in a gush of untamable wind and particles, kidnapping her hat and her very last barrier against the rotten sun.

“No! My +50 heat shield!” she called after the ridiculous thing as it blew away across the beach, much to Rui and everyone else’s amusement, before she ran right after it.

In the end they lost – and a small bow and apology to her two teammates later and they were all enjoying the comfort of shady umbrellas and refreshing icecreams. The hat had been pinned down in place with the air of lawn chair.

“This is the life.” Akira finally sighed, refreshed and recharged after his overly scooped icecream “The sun, the sea, the ….” He paused just as a group of middle aged women passed right in front of him “Ladies?” he smirked just over his sunglasses while the women giggled in unison. “Right1 well, that’s my que.” He smirked and slapped Rui’s knee before rapidly standing and chasing after the women.

“Well … would wonders never cease.” Shoujiro hummed “Pussy can cure the hung-over.” He finished just as Haruhi’s drink ungraciously came out through her nose.

“Horrible. You are horrible.” She chuckled, struggling not to choke any farther. Shoujiro just smirked back devilishly.

“Oh, I know.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down