Big damn heroes, sir.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red versus White

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Red versus White - Page 6 Empty Re: Red versus White

Post  Akane Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:44 pm

They laughed and enjoy the rest of the day, each of them telling stories of their life, some amusing, some less amusing, but enough to learn a bit more about each other. In spite of the small quarrels Toushiro had with Shoujiro, they still talked, yet in the air, you could feel the small tension lingering around them with each time they would brush hands, or one of them would mark a stare from the other; but nothing more than that. It was a delicate subject and Toushiro could not help but just stay and wait until the dust would settle. He realized that, in the end, he never loved Ken enough; he was infatuated with the idea of having someone mature and older than him which probably, turned into something that he thought would be love; they were together out of mere habit and it just clicked to him that, after two years of almost being next to each other, it didn’t hurt as much as he expected. Ok it was a shock to see the man hand in hand with someone else and yes, it still sting somewhere deep, but it was a bearable pain. What disturbed him most at that time was the fact that the relationship had to end like this. He would over pass it; not because he had hope in his relationship with Shoujiro, but because he was free to realize the mistakes he’d done in the past and make sure not to repeat them in the other future relationships. All in one he felt free. A smile settled over his features. He would take time in finding another person; a nod came at the small thought earning a suspicious stare from Amaya.

“Oi stop that.” Amaya rubbed her eyes to shake off the stinging sensation she had from the few gold particles that went inside. “I can hear how your gears screech from too much thinking.”

“Why you little-“

“Tag! You’re it!” with that Amaya got up and sprinted on the golden sand, regretting soon after when she was immediately grabbed by one leg only to be thrown face forward in the sand from the sudden stop.

“You’re too slow.” The statement was followed with a chuckle. Toushiro was standing imposing next to her small frame, shadowing the girl with a grin which was barely noticed by the latter as the sun blinded her. She turned on her back and let her hair drop on the uncomfortable bed of sand.

“You are stronger, but….” Her pink lips pulled up in a grin before she tripped the man with her leg, forcing him to lose balance and fall on his back. She took advantage of the motion, raising up fast and running away back to the group.

“Ha!” a tongue was stuck out from its hiding and began throwing raspberries at the obviously amused man.

“Sometimes I swear you are such a baby.” He shook his head before dropping it back on the ground with a laugh.

She smiled brightly at her friend happy to see that real smile back on his face. She knew that there was no reason to talk about what happen back at the festival and as far as it concerned her the subject was long ago closed; but then there was Shoujiro. She knew her friend liked him, but something had happened between them and she wasn’t quite sure what. It itched to know, but as they said ‘Patience is a virtue’ so she would was until Toushiro would come to her. She wouldn’t push it. She was a good friend.

“Hmm.” She became thoughtful for a moment before adding “I am in the mood for some pancakes. Don’t you guys want some?” Her eyes switched from Tsukasa to Shoujiro with a grin.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 am

“I don’t like sweet things.” The reply came naturally from the young man who seemed keen on observing the local ‘fauna’. He smirked to himself from the comfort of his lawn chair just as a group of very attractive, barely covered young ladies passed by giggling in his direction before turning towards the redhead,
“They make me nauseous.” He said honestly, though somehow still earning Tsukasa’s wrath for it.

“What a fickle little asshole you are.” The curly headed young man said with a mock air of superiority “Didn’t your parents teach you the value of enjoying sweet thing.” He said with an exasperated sigh “After all you own a tea plantation.”

“Ano, nii-san … traditionally Japanese tea is quite bitter-“ The white headed girl tried to interject, only earning a loud bellowing laugh for her trouble.

“What in the hell are you talking about. Are you an idiot. Everybody knows tea is sweet.” Tsukasa said puffing his chest, and slightly impressed at his own wit and intellect. Haruhi however was blinking back at him dumbly, unbelievably contemplating of the odds of sharing a genepool with this man.

“I’m the dumb one?” she said, turning rapidly towards a snickering Rui and pointing at her own chest. The boy  just burst out laughing more.

“Haruhi, nobody can fight Domyoji on his own level.” Rui said in mock approval.

“Yeah, the moron level.” Shoujiro sighed, dropping the paper he had been reading in the sand and standing to stretch.

“What did you say, Shoujiro?!” the boy in question simply rolled his eyes, leaned down grabbed the discarded paper, rolled it up, and smacked Tsukasa on the head with it.

“Bad dog.”

Silence, nothing but utter silence fell over the small group while each tried to better understand and process what exactly just happened; the probability of a pin dropping being heard never before being more likely. Nobody knew just how to react to what just happened – partially because no soul alive would dare hit Tsukasa Domyoji let alone with a rolled up paper, least of all do it while wearing the utterly impassive and bored expression that Shoujiro was currently sporting.

Tsukasa blinked, stuck between the idea of premeditated murder and assault with a blunt object, while Shoujiro simply stared, brows half raise and incredibly unentertained by the entire moment. The paper still was touching Tsukasa’s head.

“Shoujiro … omae.” Tsukasa began, low and controlled.

“Hm ?” one brow raised, unmoving and stoic; the rolled up paper still pressed flatly on the curly crown of hair.

“Have you lost your mind?” Tsukasa whispered, narrowing his eyes slightly – perhaps confused, perhaps curious. Who knows? Maybe give the guy the benefit of the doubt here.

“No.” he answered.

Paper still on head.

“Then …” Tsukasa frowned “Are you suicidal?”

“No.”

Paper still on head

“THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” He bellowed  just as in the very next second the rolled up paper rose slightly and descended with a bit of force again.

“Bad dog.” Shoujiro yawned.

“You …sonofabitch!” the man blurred out the scream, snatching the paper and setting after an already running Shoujiro that was currently looking back and pulling at his bottom eyelid while sticking out his tongue childishly. “Now who’s the brat you fucking twathole?!” he called after him, running at full speed “Come back here and take your medicine!”

“It’s a good thing Shou is a track star.” Harushi said, reaturning her attention to a discarded handheld console.

“Mhm.” The boy next to her replied from behind a book.

“If Tsukasa catches him he’ll kill him, won’t he ?”

“Mhm.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Location : I used to live in Gotham, but then I had to leave when I turned 18

https://robinwrites.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 am

The conversation fade away as Amaya watched in awe from her confortable sunbed at the scene.

“Isn’t Domyoji over reacting?” she leaned towards Haruhi, sipping loudly from the almost empty glass of juice as her wide eyes still watched the boys.

“This is something we should watch and learn.” A shiver passed through Toshiro’s body. “Never piss off a Domyoji.” He moved his eyes from the running men towards Amaya.

“Oi the pancakes!” she remembered as a finger pointed towards Rui. “Don’t back off now. Liking or not, you still lost, so there is no excuse, you have to make them.” She demanded rising her chin slightly bit. “You too.” A fist punched gently Haruhi in the shoulder as her smile widen.

“Tch tch tch Mikan…” Toushiro shook his head defended. “You are hopeless.” When the pout came he let out a chuckle rising from his own confortable seat. “I’m going for a bath.” He announced stretching his arms as he set off lazily.

“Be careful!” the red head called, watching carefully the man as he dove in the blue water. For two minutes her eyes never took off from the sea; with each time the figure would disappear she would immediately abuse her bottom lip almost drawing blood from too much nervous nibbling while her hands would rub angrily at each other. After few minutes of continuous stress Amaya let out the relieved sigh when her eyes spotted the man getting out of the sea.

“I’ll have a heart attack one day.” She murmured slowly leaning back on the bed.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:50 am

Somewhere, in the back of Haruhi’s mind there rose a gnawing little feeling; a mixture of guilt and shame, with just a hint of depression – you know, just enough to make the entire pancake process that much more bearable. Maybe if she hadn’t wore that ridiculous hat, maybe if she wasn’t so incredibly weak, maybe just maybe luck would have been on their side and right now Amaya and Tsukasa would have been making pancakes for them instead.

She sighed guiltily, looking towards the very content looking young man next to her that seemed almost too happy to be in the kitchen at the moment. Eyes calm and focused, a soft smiled threatening the corner of his lips, while a nice little hum of an off tune song entangled him; if there ever was a picture perfect moment of the man, this would be it.

“Hm?” he turned slightly towards her, brows raised curiously while his hands froze mid stir “Something wrong?”” the question was innocent enough, and yet it still caught her offguard enough to make her blink dumbly bad at him for a few seconds before forcing herself to look away.

“Nothing.” She said a bit too loudly “It’s just … I’m sorry we lost because of me.” What she expected at most from the small murmured apology was a light chuckle and a reassurance that loosing this one didn’t really matter – it was what a normal Rui would usually do. But what she got in return this time was a bit more than she was expecting.

A gentle hand pressed lightly on her shoulder, pulling her in and keeping her settled, while a pair of soft lips gently pressed over hers. The kiss was brief but held back by utter determination and stubbornness.

“Don’t worry too much about it.” He whispered over her lips, slowly looking up into her eyes before another small peck fallowed “Wasn’t your fault.” He added, before adding another peck “Could happen to anyone.” Another peck. “It could have been worst .” another peck, and when two pale arms clung around his shoulders with a giggle he smiled against her lips and dared to deepen the kiss.

“The punishment is not that bad.” She said with a smile before delving into those lips again, eyes closed and fingered buried into the small honeyblond hairs on the back of his head. The room filled with small hums, giggled, whispers and the fainest hints of moans before the doorway cleared it’s throat.

“If Tsukasa sees that, you’re both dead.” Shoujiro said, walking into the kitchen and carding a black and blue eye.

“Oh my god, did he really hit you?!” Haruhi exclaimed, and untangled herself from a very disappointed Rui before rushing to her froneds side.

“Ah, no.” Shoujiro chuckled “Give me a bag of frozen peas will ya ?” he asked, turning towards Rui while Haruhi simply frowned back at him. “What?” he asked innocently “Oh honestly woman, relax.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed the frozen bag, settling it gently over his swollen eye “Shit happens. I lost your brother around Pier9 – ya know that nice club on 9th ? Anyway, there was this chick there, one thing led to another … and her boyfriend punched me just as I was about to get lucky.” Haruhi sighed, dropping next to him and placing a soft hand on his back. “I’m fiiiiiine!” he insisted, and almost out of spite the hand began rubbing small comforting circled on his back. He finally sighed, resolutely , and leaned into it “You’re like a mother.” He murmured, slowly putting his head on her shoulder. “I’m not going to cry or share my feelings.” He said with a pout. “And I’m not calling you mommy.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:07 am

“Oh my god! You really hit him!” Amaya shouted at a very indifferent Tsukasa as she just fell on the bed with wide eyes. Her green eyes switched from the house to Tsukasa then to Toushiro for a little help from the man. In return Toushiro just raised his hands and shake his head in defense adding a low set of barely understandable words.

She was utterly speechless. Her mind couldn’t comprehend the young boy’s attitude. For heaven’s sake it was just a joke; she thought glancing one last time at the house before her eyes swiftly changed their sight towards Toushiro.

“Where are you going?” she added with a frown.

“To check if the pancakes are ready.” Toushiro just simply shrugged before taking off with his hands in his pockets. At that Amaya almost pulled out her hair. Lately everyone was acting weird and her mind could barely keep track of just how many times odd situations occurred since they came here.

Regaining her control she just turned towards Tsukasa sending deadly glares.

“You are untamable.” She plainly stated dominating the man with her eyes. A small grunt was received at the statement.

“Seriously?” one red eyebrow rose. She calmly rose from the bed, placed her feet deep inside the sand next to Tsukasa’s bed and leaned in just enough to be above the man. “You shouldn’t be so full of it.” And with that said her hands grabbed the side of the bed and pushed it up sending the poor boy one the sand, the bed following suit after him.
Amaya brushed her hands with a content smile, heading towards the house.

"Well if i didn't know any better i'd say the punch damaged a small part of your brain." Toushiro chuckled when that adorable pout showed on Shoujiro's face just as he entered the house. "So so pancakes?" he called his eyes searching something that looked like golden puffy eatable disks. "Need any help?" he asked politely, taking a seat opposite of Shoujiro. Given the black eye Shoujiro was sporting, the punch might have been really hard and it made Toushiro wonder just how much humor a person like Tsukasa Domyoji can take. "Well i don't know how you guys joke but honestly that was totally uncalled for." he pointed a finger towards the swollen eye.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 am

“Oh for the love of- Tsukasa didn’t punch me, that kid would be lucky to even keep up with me. I was trying to score and hit on a dude’s girlfriend.” The boy snapped, perhaps a bit too angrily “Dude was less than willing to see things my way, and gave me this –“ he said while pointing at his swollen eye “-as a parting gift.” He sighed farther into his seat and into Haruhi’s little half hug before grunting something about nobody listening to him in what almost sounded like a semi-childish tone.

“I just wanted to get laid.” He wined into the pale girl’s shoulder “And she was so hot Haru-chan.” He almost pouted, while the girl simply lulled a mantra of ‘there there”’s and “I know”’s

“I told you I didn’t touch him, you demon of a woman.” Tsukasa said bitterly, still rubbing the back of his head as he walked into the kitchen and past Amaya. He took a seat at the end of the counter, spitefully grabbing and biting into an apple before addressing the girl with a mouthful of fruit:

“Ya know, you preach a nice sounding game, but you’re so trigger happy about judging me you’ve barely noticed that when you come down to it –“ he paused to swallow “- I’m a pretty decent guy.” He smirked back at her “A decent guy who wouldn’t mind taking you out to dinner one day.”

For a moment everybody simply blinked dumbly back at the smirking idiot at the end of the table before slowly, and quite comically, turned towards the redhead in question. “Well this should be fun.” Rui said, barely smirking as he set down a topiling mountain of pancake platter on the table. “Um … uncomfortably dig in, I guess.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:55 pm

“Tch” that brown eye twitched while the body or an irritated Toushiro moved where the whining Shoujiro was siting. He grabbed the bag of already melted peas from the man before heading towards the fridge. “Stop wailing so much.” he added while giving the boy a new frozen bag before calmly seating himself on the chair with a pancake in his hand.

Standing a feet away from the table, Amaya blinked few times letting the information sink in. “Eh?” was all she could say, unsure perhaps on what else she could possibly reply to that sudden statement.

Toushiro rolled his eyes at his friends dumbness, keeping that indifferent face, while deep inside, his inner self was jumping in circles. “He asked you on a date. Some day.” He whispered to Amaya, yet those eyes still blinked confused. A sigh followed before glancing at Haruhi for a little bit of help.

Amaya was speechless. She was just standing there, starring with wide green eyes at the young curly haired boy. What could she say? How should she say it? And in front of so many people! Slowly her face began to redden from her neck to her forehead. The thumping of her heart was so loud that she could swear everyone could hear it. So she did the only thing she was able to think of to cool down and break the focus of the still smirking bastard; she sat down and rapidly chomped on the pancakes.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

“I KISSED RUI!” the little pale girl suddenly blurred out effectively drawing the focus of the entire room, while a small ‘sorry’ was mouthed towards the shell-shocked looking blond next to her. She was on the spot, and no amount of rationality could have helped Haruhi sympathies for the girl any less.

Trapped between a proverbial rock and hard place, and with Toshiro’s pleading eyes boring into her very soul she blurred out the very first thing she could think off that would save Amaya and confuse her brother long enough from the topic for it to be silently swiped under the rug – so to speak. Now if only her sudden and brilliant plan didn’t involve throwing her boyfriend under the bus along with her, then everything would have perhaps been great.

He shook his head disappointedly and perhaps a little amused at the way she sunk into her seat beside him before a strong arm wrapped around her tiny frame and pulled her into a half-hug.

“And she liked it.” He said, completing her sentence with a hint of arrogance towards the slowly fumigating Tsukasa.

“Now, Tsu, calm down …” Haruhi stuttered, turning a fair shade of beat-red at the sudden contact “It’s not like it was exactly unexpected.” Tsukasa’s frown deepened, eyes narrowing towards the tall blond boy who simply rolled his eyes in reply.

“Nothing happened. Unlike the rest of you I am a perfect gentleman.”

“Is that so…?” Tsukasa said, low and menacing and a bit hating himself at the way his sister flinched at the sight of him. But looking back at them - the way they had always gravitated towards one another, the way they always looked out for one another, and the way he could always trust Rui above all rest with her – a part of him, perhaps a more significant one than he cared to admit, was genuinely happy for them. He sighed, dejectedly pushing aide the plate of pancakes and forced a half smile at his little sister that seemed to be growing up faster than h could keep up. “Congratulations.” He finally said sincerely, raising a glass of what he assumed was water to the occasion.

“Mah, mah.” Shoujiro smirked back at this “Who could say they saw this coming ?”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

The choke came out so fast that she didn’t even have time to avoid it, sending few pieces of chomped pancakes on Toushiro.

“What?” Amaya asked jumping from her seat to grab a glass of water which she almost gulped it down at once.

“Are you ok?” Toushiro appeared by her side while his hand gave few gentle slaps on her back.

“I’m good, I think.” Was her answer right before she gave another few coughs. Green eyes turned towards Tsuakasa. “This man is going to be the end of me one day.” She murmured taking her seat with a pout. After all those embarrassing things she’d done to make the bastard avoid seeing Haruhi and Rui in compromising situations. However, somewhere inside she was really grateful for the change of attitude Tsukasa was showing. Who knew the stuck up had a soft spot. “I suppose it can’t be helped.” She blurred out sending a shy smile in Tsukasa’s direction before continuing her delight in eating another couple of pancakes.

Toushiro bit back a smirk at the scene.

Outside the evening seemed to settle gently over the island waking up the night creatures. The wind became cooler and the clouds gave sign of a quiet storm ahead. Far away in the ocean a lightning stroke the sky in half, painting it with irregular flashy lines while on the ocean surface the waves perturbed the calm smoothness.

A shiver went down Amaya’s spine at the barely audible sound of cracking sky. Her green eyes shifted alert towards the window. This was going to be a long night; she mentally stated as she bit her bottom lip nervously.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

They settled in nicely after that. All gathered around an impromptu movie night and enjoying the perks of it with the aid of buttery popcorn heaven. And when the movie proved boring each refocused their attention on whatever usually held it in the first place. Rui, lounged and reading with a hyper-focused Haruhi in his arms that seemed far too content with playing her little tablet game than anything. Shoujiro secluded into a sealed off glass patio, shifting from his laptop and the business section of today’s paper. Akira nowhere to be found, and presumed by everyone dead via fornication. And lastly Tsukasa, far too lost into his own little thought to pay attention to the dismantling of the entire group, he settled at the bottom of the couch Rui and Haruhi were sharing, poking the little sizzling embers of the fireplace absentmindedly.

“You’ve been doing that a lot …” Haruhi finally said, stretching in the taller boys arms before standing up right and looking at her brother who simply shrugged as a means of answer. “You ok?”

“I suppose.” He said without looking back.

“I mean, with this.” She asked, he nodded. “You sure?”

“Mhm. “ he nodded “Not that surprising. Besides – “ he smirked over his shoulder “ – You could have always done worse.” At that Haruhi pouted, arms crossed over her chest while the taller boy next to her simply have a short, dry, chuckle. “But even so sis, you’re still slumming it.”

“Oh, fuck you too Tsukasa.” Rui said between chuckles.

“Nah. Not my type.” The boy said with a smile

“Yeah. I forgot, you like ‘em red.” Rui said, grinning at the sudden frown that fell over the other boys face.

“Best friend or not Hanazawa, I will still gut you like a pig if you hurt my kid sister.”

“Ah.ah.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:14 am

When the movie finished, everyone seemed to continue focusing on their own business. Except that little red head who completely sank between the cushions of the couch.

Toushiro was already gone. He contemplated whether he should or not disturb the man whom he was currently staring at. Deciding to take a chance, he sneaked in the kitchen and prepared a glass of fruit cocktail, decorating it nicer to look more appealing. His mind was set on discussing with the young boy further more about what happened at the festival and properly apologize for it.

With a gentle knock on the door, he pushed it opened. “Hey.” He greeted the focused man and when no reply came he frowned.
“I brought you something to drink, thought it might come in handy with...” he paused for a moment before adding further. “Your work.”

Rain was pouring hard outside, the impact of the drops causing the whole trees to bend their branches as deeper as they can possibly go. It was almost as if they were begging the sky to have mercy on their delicate leaves. The thunders broke above the house sending the knelling sound throughout the island. When a powerful flash light up the whole house Amaya felt her blood draining form her body.

1…2…3…4…5…6- ; her brain began to count the second until the thunder would come in the same time as her heart beats increased.

10…11…12…; and that’s when the thunderpeal came forcing the windows of the house to clatter angrily. The lights in the house went off leaving the poor girl with wide eyes and a mouth gapping desperately trying to spit out the scream that was stuck in her throat.

“Amaya!” Toshiro shouted from the small patio, moving swiftly to aid the small girl only to be hit by a big glass wall.

“Shit!” he rubbed the spot on his forehead where a small bulge was threatening to come out before pain shot in his knee. “Fuck!” he lumped blindly, trying to find the catch of the door. “Where the hell is that door handle?” he called back towards Shoujiro, his eyes trying to search the figure in the complete darkness.

On the couch the little body trembled desperately. Amaya needed something to hug, something warm….something alive. She pushed herself from the couch slowly, her hand blindly searching for someone. Apparently Rui went to check the electricity panel and probably he took Haruhi with him because apparently there was no movement around the house, or maybe she had been too spaced out to realize when they had taken off.

“Ts-Tsukasa?” she called slowly walking on four on the couch too afraid to leave the comfort of it. “W-where are you?” she asked again. The drops began more intense and rapid as if the sky itself wanted to wash of every bit of dust particles from the atmosphere along with every living creature from the island. A whimper came out when a flash lighted up the house for no more than split second, time where Ayama tried to spot a figure but failed as she tried placing a hand on something invisible. She stumbled forward hitting something warm but hard.

The said something growled annoyed and she couldn’t help but just hug him with force.

“Tsukasa!” she whispered finally letting the tears flow down her cheeks from happiness.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 am

The lightning flashed the house alive and in an instant it almost felt like it took it right out. The ever proactive, rational one, Rui was the very first to scramble for a solution; briefly mentioning that the breakers had a bad habit of breaking when overloaded, and in the rush for a solution the room fell silent and chilling once again. He refused to turn the first time she called him, residing in shifting slightly and hugging his knees while the electricity either got sorted out, or would sort out the one trying to fix it. He was smiling to himself, perhaps taking a bit too much satisfaction at the thought of Hanazawa getting a little singed for his trouble, when he finally heard her sob.

“I’m here.” He finally said, shifting towards her and trying to adjust his eyes into the abyss of nothingness that engulfed them. “Don’t tell me a little rain is all it takes to break the unbreakable Amaya Lorn ?”he huffed in amusement, jumping on the couch next to her and tentatively trying to put a hand over her shoulders. Or … at least, what he assumed where her shoulders should be.

He froze, eye widening in the darkness at the sudden contact, swallowing the lump in his throat at the realization that these certainly were not her shoulder; far too soft, far too round. He gulped that same knot again and gave a small squeeze.

“Oh shit.” He whispered, chuckling nervously in her general direction “If I say I’m sorry, will you please not kill me ?”

In the patio however, a face lidded only by the screen of his still functioning laptop, Shoujiro stared blankly at the fruity drink and then back at the frustrated boy. He gave a resolute sigh before he surrendered into his desires and latched on to the fruity drink and tentatively sipped from it.

“It’ an automatic lock.” He finally said inbetween sips “Obviously you’re stuck with me for the time being.” He added, slumping back into his seat and refocusing on the small screen. “And just my luck, stuck in a glass patio, pouring rain outside, no internet …and just as the stock market was about to close.” He grunted and took another angry sip through the straw.

“This is good.” He admitted bitterly “Thank god for small miracles.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:17 am

“This is so cliché.” Toushiro mumbled trying to move from the door. “Someone better fix the damn electricity.” He added leaning on the desk. “Why would someone have a room with automatic lock?”

The small screen gave a faint light turning that frowning face into an almost horrific one. He sighed. “I’m sorry.” He turned facing Shoujiro. “It was stupid of me.” A sad smile stretched his lips. His eyes watched far away as the lights played around the house, silently praying Amaya was ok.

“This storm...” he trailed off “It gives a peaceful feeling right?” a chuckle followed as he switches towards the small window watching the rain closely. “Despite its fierceness.” His voice became mellow, perhaps showing too much of what he felt at that moment. “I realized that I never loved him. It was just a infatuation.” He started, knowing far too well that it didn’t matter to the man, yet he wanted him to know why he got in that stage. “He is here, with someone else.” The bitter chuckle came out almost pathetic. “I saw him at the festival. It actually surprised me that he would be here, so far away from London, but I guess it all thanks to his partner.” His head turned just a bit, but his eyes still remained glued on the restless storm. “Apart from all, there was one thing that disturbed me the most.” He paused for a second to make space for a frown “That we had to break up under those circumstances. I should have listened to him; pay attention at his reactions…” he trailed off as his body turned towards Shoujiro. “But I really had a blast with him. I guess that’s why it doesn’t hurt so much.” His eyes shifted at the ceiling as he smiled at the memories. “Because I only leave space for the good memories and I push the bad ones aside.” He locked eyes with Shoujiro. “And maybe I will recover completely one day.” His legs moved a step forward, then another one, then another…Up until he found himself in front of a frowning Shoujiro before he kneeled in front of him. “I’m sorry if I ever pushed you into something you didn’t want to do.”

Somewhere in the darkness of the large living room Amaya was staring at where was supposed to be Tsukasa’s hands. He was literally groping her breasts ad if she didn’t know too well she would think that he was having the time of his life.

“Domyoji…” she growled grabbing his hands and pulling them swiftly from her chest. “You perverted bastard!” she shouted throwing a punch but missing the boy. “How dare you—YAAAA!” the anger vanished suddenly leaving space for fear to come as she lunched her body at Tsukasa wrapping two arms around his neck. The push was sudden and powerful throwing both of the bodies on the soft fluffy carpet from the floor.

“Ouch.” She moaned from the impact which didn’t really pain her since the surface was soft and smooth.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am

“Don’t be an idiot.” He finally said with a sigh as he pushed aside the fruity drink and began diligently typing at his computer “There has to be a wifi somewhere in this godforsaken neighborhood.” He grumbled angrily waiting for the connection counter to load. The man by his side however refused to move, kneeled before him, eyes piercing and unmoving, urging a very fundamental part of him to stop and take note or the gut wrenching moment this man was having by his side. He sighed, defeated by the stare-down and finally turned in his chair to face him fully.

“You are ….” He said, a slow smile tugging at the corner of his lips while a gentle hand brushed the back of its fingers gently over the mans face “ …. Utterly enthralling.” He smiled, cupping the boys face “I have no right to judge the entirety of your relationship, especially considering that yesterday I was half-ready to pound that perky rear end on yours in the middle of a disgusting alley – but … whoever would cast you aside, thinking they could do better … has the anatomical equivalent of shit for brains.” The finished off with a kiss, gentle and unintruding pressed over a pair of utterly surprised lips before a small ‘ding’ from his laptop caught his attention. He glanced briefly, the net finally back online and updating the stock information little by little.

“I just lost five million dollars.” He said perplexed, looking at the screen over his shoulder before turning back towards the boy and smiling dumbly “That was … the most expensive kiss I have ever had.” A short honest laugh before he leaned in for a short peck.

“Worth it.”

His arms apparently had a mind of their own tonight, he told himself bitterly because what other explanation could he find for himself when suddenly realizing that hs arms were wrapped tightly around her. On top of him the little girl murmured in pain and all he could do was …hug her.

“Amaya, I’m …” he began before somehow in the darkness his eyes finally locked on green, and there she was. Breathtaking and irreplaceable, pressed on top of him while her warm breath tickled down over his lips. He gulped once, bracing himself for what his brain had apparently already decided to do, and with a last bit of breath he leaned up and pressed his lips over hers.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 am

Tingling – soft – warm ; her mind kept repeating those words like a mantra. ‘He…kiss-es…me’ wide eyes were staring at the mop of curly hair trying to regain consciousness but failing to do so as she was sinking deeper in that gentle kiss. Her hands pushed him away but it seemed that his body, somehow, gotten closer to her, pressed against her body almost leaving her without breath. ‘What am I supposed to do?’ she mentally asked herself but when the lips moved a bit her eyelids closed softly, diving in the sea of emotions that engulfed her entire frame. The kiss was innocent but it held enough emotions to make the girl indifferent at her lack of experience.

They just lied there embraced; lips pressed against each other, Amaya silently wishing it would last forever.

On the other side of the room, in a small glass patio, Toushiro’s hands placed themselves on an almost moaning Shoujiro. He had given enough time for the man to adjust with the closeness, but the desire was eating him alive. He was breathtaking and Toushiro found it hard to stay around the young man without feeling him close. He needed those lips against him; needed to feel what lied deep inside the boy. He had been holding back for far too long and now he was attacking those pink lips again in a needy, yet gentle kiss, the act making Toushiro let out a long guttural moan as he gripped one those fit thighs with a hand while the other grabbed the back of the boy’s neck, pulling him down to deepen the kiss. His tongue searched the cavity for its mate, battling for dominance as soon as it would brush by it. It was a silent and pleasurable war, both moaning from the feeling. Toushiro had the strength to back up from the kiss for a breath as he searched Shoujiro’s eyes for something.

“We should stop.” He breathed out in huffs, trying to regain focus on his surroundings. His pants became tighter as he backed off clumsily and as far away as he could from the teen. He let his forehead hit the cold glass, attempting to cool off his heated face, while his mind played different disgusting scene to shake off his full arousal. It was a hilarious sight watched from distance and he mentally thanking heavens that the electricity was off. He avoided the other boy so he won’t get lured into the trap that was called Shoujiro, because let’s face it; the boy had a scent that could make even the most intelligent and ferocious hunter bite the bait. A sigh was followed at the memories that could barely be erased from his head. Not even the ugliest, worst, most disgusting image his brain could come up with, couldn’t make him relax and get that damned thing down.

“I’m going to jerk off extra EXTRA hard tonight.” He whispered to himself as he let out a frustrated sigh, hitting the side glass a bit too loud.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

A low sardonic chuckle came from behind him then; a warm tantalizing breath dancing on the back of his neck while two strong arms wrapped around him, roaming every inch they could touch.

“Then, perhaps I should help with that.” He’d hummed in his ear seductively, letting gentle kisses trail down the shorter boy’s neck. This was Shoujiro’s element, nothing about the human form or its triggers were a mystery to him anymore, a fact proved by each motion of his hands and the way he made his fingers trace the young man’s frame, lower and lower at an agonizingly slow pace. Soon the lips themselves changed pace, and as soon as those demented fingers dipped bellow Toshiro’s waist and gently traced their fingertips over the bulk of his pants, the kisses had been replaced with gentle teasing bites.

His fingertips dug into the small of Toshiro’s waist, while another hand slowly cupped the tightening fabric. The urge to suppress the moan bubbling in his throat was soon forgotten, his teeth slowly scrapping and biting the shorter man’s ear while he gently pressed against him – letting him feel just how much he wanted this, needed this. He pressed him harder against the glass window, one hand slowly coming up and cupping the boy’s chin and guiding it towards his own lips, while the other rubbed slow circles over his arousal.

He moaned against his lips, deepening the kiss and desperately trying to map and memories every inch of him; pressing, rubbing, biting everything he could get his hands on …. and then ….

The lights came out.

He breathed out a frustrated breath, gripping on every inch of his own willpower to actually push himself away from the warm body he was sure was a minute away from becoming into a quivering pleasured mess, while barely steady hands combed through his own hair in restrained frustration.

“Shit.” He whispered, looking back at the boy in front of him who was still gasping over the glass window. “I guess this is where we stop.” He chuckled, trying to reassure himself rather than the other boy, and forced himself to take a step back. He wondered dumbly, while he packed away his laptop and gathered his things, just when was the last time anybody managed to get him this into it? He shook his head, trying to focus away from that topic at the moment, and urged himself to get a better grip of his self control.

“Grandma’s flabby arm fat. Grandma’s flabby arm fat “ he murmured to himself almost like a mantra.

On the other side of the house, the lights came out but neither party seemed ken on stopping. Tsukasa seemed to grow bolder in the darkness, and when the house came alive with light yet again, the boy had already advanced at second base groping and kissing. He moaned into her mouth while his hand gently cupped her backside, slowly pressing her into him; another slowly embedding its fingers into the red strands that fell wildly over him.

This was heaven.

“That looks like heaven.” The voice said with mock approval above them. It’s owner, slightly slurred and barely keeping balance, himself looking like he had been defiled by a group of rabid housewives. “I’d join, but standards won’t let me.” Akira added, slumping lazily into an armchair. “Don’t let me stop you, do go on.” He said, drunkenly gesturing at the two frozen figures.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

After few second of continuing staring at the intruder the push came hard and fast, probably wounding the man in the process, but when she tried to get up finally, a hand still tangled it’s fingers in those red locks, earning few yelps from the small girl.

She didn’t know where to go; almost like a lost puppy as soon as she freed herself from the grip she locked eyes with Tsukasa as the color from her face began growing a very dark shade of red. It was almost as if she was asking for directions. Eventually she regained her posture and without any other word she just ran out of that suffocating place, up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind her. Her legs gave away, making the body slide down with a low thud on the peachy carpet before a shaky hand was brought at those pink lips. Finger tips brushed the skin, leaving a worst burning sensation than they had before. Every inch of her body seemed to burn, yet in some places; places where he had touched, it seemed to singe in a more pleasurable way. The storm didn’t seem to bother her anymore as she lied there still dazed.

“That was my first real kiss.” She whispered not knowing if she should be excited or scared, but nevertheless her lips pulled up in a content smile.

Toushiro was standing there chuckling slowly not realizing that his own thoughts were joining into an almost similar mantra. He pushed from the glass window and followed the path almost dazed by the earlier scene.

“Where is Amaya?” he asked, his eyes searching with a frown a mop of red hair. “Oh you appeared.” He gave a dry smirk towards Akira who was still sitting on the armchair. A frown followed right after his eyes locked with Tsukasa. “Why are you so red?” he questioned, one eyebrow rising delicately at the curly boy’s posture.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm

“Fuck off …” Tsukasa pouted, angrily grabbing a small throw pillow and placing it on his lap with a frown. From his right, Akira simply grinned like a maniac.

“Yes, tell Toshiro to fuck off just because you couldn’t.” he boy chuckled, slightly tilting his head and avoiding the pillow that was aimed at his head.

“You both can fuck off.” Tsukasa said angrily, standing up and fallowing the same path the little girl had taken just a few minutes ago.

“How rude.” Akira huffed, slumping down in his seat before lazily turning towards the other boy “Hey, mind giving me your room tonight? If I bunk with Shou when I’m high and drunk he’d kill me.” He said honestly, slowly sitting up and patting the man on his shoulder as he walked away, adding a muffled “Thanks.” Over his shoulder

Up the stairs, staring blankly at the closed door in front of him, Tsukasa tried to gather the courage to actually be proactive for once. They had to talk about this, he kept telling himself that they could be alright, that even though they both got carried away some part of their friendship could still be saved. His fists froze over the polished wooden door, unsure and afraid.

‘Coward’ he told himself before he cleared his throat and finally addressed the door in front of him “Amaya, …” he said slowly, eye lowered and lost “I’m sorry …”

“I thought I heard an idiot.” Shoujiro said as he walked into the room after Toshiro. “I’m sure I heard an idiot.” He looked around “A drunk one at that.”

“DRUNK AND HIGH!” was hollered from the adjacent bathroom “I’M STAYING AWAY FROM YOU! YOU’RE SCARY WHEN YOU’RE HORNY!” Shoujiro frowned.

“I am not-!” he began in an elevated tone before giving up halfway “Oh fuck off.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

He didn’t know what appealed to him more; the fact that he was sharing the same room with Shoujiro or the fact that what Akira said somehow tickled his stomach. Eventually he decided to pick a more calm and collected postured as he stared at the double bed covered with navy blue sheets. ‘They shared a bed.’ He stated unable to keep the feeling of jealousy rising.

“Um I’m going to take a shower.” He concluded after few seconds of pondering. He had to cool off his still burning body. It was for the best that he wouldn’t get in the bed with a half arousal in his pants and next to a fucking gorgeous god next to him. His legs stumbled over a couple of times before mumbling a quick ‘I’ll be back’ before slowly disappearing out the door.

In the hall he noticed a still standing Tsukasa next to his friends door as his brows pulled in a suspicious frown. He decided to let it go this time, sneaking in the empty bathroom.

“I’m sorry…” she could barely hear the low apologize through the massive door as her body lied at the bottom of it. Something tugged at her heart to stay quiet while her arms hugged her knees. He was sorry; sorry for what? For kissing her? For showing for a short time that he was attracted to her? Sorry for what exactly? He brain couldn’t keep up with the questions, dazing her confusedly as she rose from the spot and faced the door wish a sigh. Her hand backed off few times before she finally decided on unlocking it.

Red bangs covered her face attempting to hide the small hint of disappointment that surfaced on her features.

“It’s ok. It’s not only your fault.” Her eyes avoided Tsukasa as much as possible trying to focus on something invisible next to him. One of the braces from the white top still hung loosely against her arm, sign that it was few sized bigger. “I let myself carried away...” ‘So I can feel you more’ she continued the sentence in her mind, smiling at her childishness.

They sat there for what felt an eternity, each of them lost in their thoughts before Amaya finally rose her green eyes towards dark brown ones, failing deeply at pushing aside all those emotions that swirled inside them. She had to let him go, there was no future for them and she felt angry at letting the kiss take place. A frown settled between her red eyebrows.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

“I’m not sorry for kissing you, idiot.” He said, lightly smacking the top of her had before he walked passed her without waiting for an invitation “I’m sorry that I let that other idiot walk in on us.” He added, dropping on the large bed lazily. He kept quiet for a while, staring at her and the way the colors in her face seemed to switch with each passing mood before he finally sighed and dropped down on the mattress beneath him.

“Close the door, we kind of need to talk this out.” He said with a breath, eyes fixed on the ceiling.

He showered lightning fast; holding Akira to every single dirty little secret he had on him to let him borrow the adjacent bathroom that the drunken idiot had in Toshiro’s old room. So by the time the boy in question in question finished his shower, Shoujiro was already comfortably sitting in his boxer shorts and baggy t-shirt on top of the bed, with his laptop safely tucked on his lap. He breathed out slowly, trying to settle his heart rate and hide the fact that despite being the calm and collected one, he still ran half naked with just a towel around his midsection across the house just to avoid seeing Toshiro ‘that way’.

Hair still damp, he dropped his head on the back of a comfortable pillow, staring at the ceiling while the realization that he was slowly loosing control over a boy settled in. He breathed out a chuckle, internally chastising himself at the thought that anyone would ever be able to make him feel this stupid and settled into checking back on his work. Who knows, maybe he could actually win back all that money.

“You take long showers.” He said with a chuckle when the door finally opened and the boy walked in.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 pm

It was hard. No it was extremely hard. When his hands slid down over his half erection in attempt of cleaning himself the damn thing woke up fully, making the boy swear it had a mind of its own. He ignored the feeling as he took his time cleaning every single part of his body carefully.

“You are acting like a girl.” He stated realized he spend way too much time in the bathroom and mentally hoped the other boy won’t suspect something.

Eventually he came out from the bathroom with the towel around his head. He mentally cursed when he realized he had only taken his shorts, leaving his torso naked.

“You take long showers.” Was Shoujiro’s statement as he entered the room, slightly brushing his wet hair, while letting a snicker come out as a reply to the greeting. He decided not to voice anything afraid of how the words might come out when his eyes saw the boy on the bed. His heart knocked against his chest angrily when he sat on the bed.

One might say that after all those times where they almost got laid, the would go at it for real, yet Toushiro seemed to stay as far away from the boy as possible. So when he lied down on the bed he made sure there was enough space for a third person to sneak between them.

They stood there in complete silence, only the typing disturbing the tense atmosphere.

“I’m going to sleep.” Was the only words Toushiro said since he came in the room before turning with his back at the other boy and forcing those eyelashes to glue together.

The click of the door almost startled Ayama, even though it was her own hands that pushed it a bit too hard for her own state of mind. Her heart increased its beatings as green eyes watched the young heir lying on the bed. He looked so calm and she almost cursed at her own childish behavior. The feet didn’t even dare move from the door as she silently waited for the boy to talk. He was right, they had to talk this out, but being alone, only the two of them, in the room, while outside the rain seemed to wash of the entire island, didn’t actually help the red head focus on anything else but the person in front of her.

“What?” her mind finally sank in the information and she mentally slapped herself at being so out of it lately. Her feet finally gave in and moved slowly towards the bed, taking a seat on the corner of it. “Well, I’m…” she started but trailed of when she realized that she had no idea what to say to this. So she just stared at her hands as they played with each other clumsily.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am

“I still can’t believe they haven’t noticed we’re gone.”
“Are you counting your blessings or jinxing them?”
“Mm … more like pushing my luck.”
A chuckle.
“It couldn’t be helped. I just wanted to spend some time with you.”
“I suppose we’ll have to give them some sort of explanation.”
“If they can’t understand that I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend, then that is entirely their problem.”
A pause.
“We should go back soon.”
Another pause.
“You’re afraid of being alone with me, aren’t you?”
“No. It’s just –“
“Do I scare you?”
“The situation …does. A little.” A frown “It’s not you, but … Overnight I found myself not knowing how to act around you, like I normally did.”
“It’s not easy on me either. It’s a shift in paradigm.”
“We’ll get the hang of it.”
“We always do.” A smile. “So, do you still want to go back?”
“No. We should stay a bit longer. You know, for the cause.”
A grin before a kiss
“For the cause.”

He shifted uncomfortably, every now and then looking to his left towards the bundled up cocoon of blankets and sheets that huffed in its own little dreamland. He frowned slightly when an almost inaudible murmur came from the sleeping man besides him, urging himself to channel all attention on the fast moving figures and information on the screen in front of him.

He’d gotten some of it back, not that t mattered – like the rest of his friends his money was for the most part his. Self made from an early age, each of them carried the skill and talent for investing and bringing out a profit even out of the smallest amount of starter sum. They had learned fairly early on that if they wanted to be have a chance at freedom they needed to be financially independent from their families – and little by little each and every one of them did just that. Out of all of them Tsukasa always seemed the most skilled, his sister closely fallowing, Rui, then Akira … and finally himself. It wasn’t like he was particularly incompetent at it, it was the mere fact that –unlike the rest – Shoujiro always was void of any hope of freedom from his family responsibilities. They other had hope, clung to it however weakly or remotely. H however, most f the times found it hard to care or even be bothered by it. Because the reality of the situation was … he didn’t really miss anything. His arrangement with his father allowed him the lifestyle he chose, with a reasonable amount of freedom, on the condition that after his death he would willingly inherit millions doing something he honestly loved full heartedly. The idea of casting all of that aside was inconsequentially dumb.

Still, a few million in his pocket never hurt. His fathers’ benevolence rarely showed any bounds, but he loved the old man enough not to squander away the family fortune when he could very well earn the money he’d, need to buy the things, he’d like by himself.

“I am a god.” He whispered dramatically before pressing ‘enter’ with far too much force than necessary. One short glance to his left ensured that the outburst didn’t actually wake the slumbering beauty “Expensive, but worth it.” He chuckled silently before he closed his laptop and nuzzled into his a more comfortable position.

Sleeping tonight was going to be interesting.

“I like you.” Tsukasa said with a breath, arm flinging over his face in a weak attempt at sheltering himself from a possibly rejection. “There was just something about you, from the moment I saw you …” he admitted with a mumble

“And I regret nothing of what happened downstairs!” he said suddenly, standing up and locking his eyes with the redhead “And if you do … if you do then … that’s … fine. I guess. But … don’t assume I do too.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:01 am

Clouds shifted under the sky rapidly, the storm setting down to a drizzle. The temperature fell down to 20 degrees, cooling of the whole flora, and with it the cocooned body that was shivering under the thin sheets.

Toushiro had been trying to find a more comfortable and heated area in the king sized bed but failed miserably as his skin turned into goose bumps. Brown eyes blinked tiredly trying to adjust with the darkness before turning around only to bump into a warm body. He moaned content at the heat that it discharged as he nuzzled his own cooled body closer. A hand was thrown over the covered chest while a leg wrapped around the other boys feet. His face was almost glued to Shoujiro’s neck, those lips smiling dumbly at the feeling.

“So warm…” the mumbled came out low and sleepy as he drifted back to his peaceful dream land.

For the tenth time that evening her brain couldn’t completely process the information and its real meaning. It was a short circuit somewhere in the complex of nerves her brain was made of that, probably, burned a part of it somehow because she vaguely remembered phrases like ‘I’m sorry I let that other idiot walk in on us’ or her first name being called by the young boy. And now was no difference, yet it seemed that she heard every single word since her heart was pounding in her ears.

There they were; the words she’d been dreaming hearing from the person she likes, with an additional round of other ones being blurred out shyly. Regardless the position he suddenly adopted, she just blinked at him. Deep inside her brain, a voice was screaming to act according to her feeling as another one just pushed on, singing to being strong and don’t let herself sink deep into those pathetic feelings.

‘He likes me.’ The words resounded in her mind as a mantra.

It almost passed two minutes of staring and when she finally regained her posture the body was already at the door with a hand placed on the door handle.

“Tsukasa!” she called suddenly, running for the man and throwing two arms around his chest from behind to hold the man from leaving the room. Her green eyes disappeared under the tightly shut eyelids as she almost suffocated the man. “I don’t.” the words came out muffled from the fabric in which her face was sinking. The scent was staggering. When she felt the muscle tense at those words, she quickly gave another reassuring, yet gentler squeeze. “Downstairs…” she started taking another deep breath to encourage herself into a more focused state of mind. “I let myself carried away…” she said the same phrase as before “So I can feel you more.” She continued the exact words she never voiced but thought in a low voice. Another squeeze as her face sank even deeper into his back. “I…I…” she was stuttering as her heart beats increased. “I like you!” she just spit out the words half relieved half embarrassed. “I always did.” She continued ashamed of the ugly truth. All those years of hating the young boy were actually years where she grew to like him more as the days passed. And now, it had to take her to a whole different place to actually realize the whole meaning of her hatred. It wasn’t anything like that; it was just her own mind that refused to act like any other girl from that damned school, who ran after an impossible dream.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 am

“Stupid clingy koala.” Shoujiro murmured, half asleep but still conscious enough to realize that his personal space was currently being invaded by the very man he tried to avoid touching the entire night. A small part of him tried to reason that pushing the boy back to his side was perhaps for the best, that maybe it would be easier to let things fade into a vacation fling. He frowned slightly while the boy settled more comfortably – half over him.

‘Oh screw easy.” He grunted, shifting under the covers towards the man and falling deeper into the cuddle monster that was Toshiro “Stupid Koala.” He said just as a wiff of freshly shampooed curly hair invaded his senses.

On the other side of the house Tsukasa was smiling at the door. Strange and awkward as it may seem, to him that closed door was suddenly the beacon of all of life’s happiness and joy. His head fell back, eyes glued to the ceiling for a second longer before he turned in her arms and wrapped his around her.

“Good.” Was all he said, low and breathless before he leaned in and molded his lips over hers. The kiss deepened instantly, hands slowly rising t cup her face and burry their fingers into the softness of her hair while soft moans filled the room. And it would have continued to be a perfect moment, if not for ….

“OH MY GOD!” the small pale figure in the doorway screamed a mixture of shock and excitement. “I didn’t mean too … I didn’t think you would be-“ Haruhi stuttered, while a frustrated Tsukasa simply let his forehead drop in the small of Amaya’s neck. When would it end ?

“You guys, I’m so happy” she bubbled, he grunted dejectedly “Does that mean you’re dating ?” a piercing, deadly glare shot back at her “Ok, ok, … Um … I’ll, ugh, bunk with Rui then.” More glaring “No not like that!” was screamed before the door finally snapped shut behind her.

“I cannot catch a break.” Was all Tsukasa said dumbly.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 am

A small chuckle escaped cherry lips as the body tip toed up towards the reason of her happiness and courage she felt at that moment. Despite the red shade her cheeks took, she gave a brief peck on those lips before backing off just a slightly bit from the young boy. “People keep walking in on us.” She thought loudly as a pout followed suit. She wasn’t sure what to expect from the night that followed and she could barely realize that she would have to spend the night with Tsukasa in the same bed. Suddenly she felt her blood cold as she took one step back from the boy. “Oh my god.” Two hands were brought to a gaping mouth, covering the dumbly act. “Tell her to come back!” she pointed at the door. She couldn’t do this. She couldn’t sleep in the same bed with him. Not with the still flashing sky outside and the rain pouring down which it seemed to regain its wildness back. “H-Haruhi!” she called unable to move from the spot as her eyes shifted between the closed door and window. This was bad; this was really bad. “I can’t…” she trailed off, unable to tell him the reason why she wouldn’t accept him in that room alone with her, because it was childish and embarrassing.

There was a time where she thought she would get over it; over the unknown phobia of rain storms. When she would grow older and more mature to understand the fact that, even thought it was scary, a storm would never harm her as long as she was safe and sound from it; so for so many years, before she was even aware of her name, whenever it would be a rain storm she would run scared in her parents’ bed and cuddle a warm and alive body until the morning. Or if it happened to be alone, she would take her pets in the bed and hug them to feel the heart against her palm serving as a lullaby.

But unfortunately fourteen years had passed and she hadn’t get over this little fear. And now, she was staring at the person she liked, ashamed of her little girly fear and thinking how she should pull of the whole situation in her favor. With Haruhi out of the question she would- she would; a gulp came at the thought; she would have to hug closely the same young boy who kissed her deeply and admitted his feelings earlier. Amaya didn’t know how to react. She bit down softly on her bottom lip while her emerald eyes stared at her hands before the said hands covered her entire face desperately, hiding the blush threatening to come out at the mental images.

While Amaya was desperately fighting her own little wicked thoughts, on the other side of her room, in a barely dimed room Toushiro shifted comfortably, smiling dumbly at his own dream, while a hand brushed something sensitive in its motion before the said sensitive something woke up with a pulse earning a small confused frown from the man’s sleepy face.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum