Big damn heroes, sir.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red versus White

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Red versus White - Page 4 Empty Re: Red versus White

Post  Akane Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:20 pm

She didn’t seem to regain focus when she was pushed towards the cafeteria door, nor when she was grabbed again by the thin wrist.

“It…i…he…” was all she could say as a hand was brought to her lips. At that she snapped.

“You.” A finger was pointed towards a very surprised Tsukasa. “You stole it!” her face turned a very dark shade of red as she grabbed the first thing that her hand found and threw it with force in Tsukasa’s direction. “How dare you!?” her voice high pinched at the memory.

He had stolen her first very kiss and it angered her more than one way. She dreamed about having it with her first love, under the shadow of a green tremendous tree, but…but he took it. Amaya knew deep inside her, that the young boy was not at blame but she had to throw that anger and guilt she felt at that moment at someone.

Her hand researched something behind her while her eyes kept glued on that face. “Give it back!” she screamed when that something was found way to easy. It was a cup of tea. A smirk took over her lips as she threw the piece of porcelain with so much pleasure that one would think of it as mental instability.

Hearing the chaos and whispers from the cafeteria Toushiro frowned. He casually walked with his hands in the pockets as all around his rumors were whispered, transforming gradually from reality to ridiculous. When two familiar names were heard the frown deepened and the steps grew in speed pushing people out of his way in return earning cursed and death glares.

"If that idiot did something to her...." Toshiro cursed pushing open the cafeteria doors. The sight rose a chuckle in his throat, the feeling vanishing.

"What happened?" he asked Shoujiro who happened to appear right next to him out of no where.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:34 pm

“I honestly don’t know.” Shoujiro hummed, briefly looking down at the unraveling chaos beneath the balcony. “But whatever it is, it should be good.” He said, chin resting on the heel of his palm while a mischievous smirk stretched his lisp.

They were screaming at each other by this point. Amaya pointing and accusing, while Tsukasa seemed do be stuck in a weird limbo of offense and defense; he’d snap back equally as angry as her one second, then try to calm her down the next. Haruhi smirked – given the way these two interacted and outside perspective would easily call them intimate.

“Mah, they’re getting louder now.” Rui said, letting the annoyance of the scream match breathe out in a huff before reaching for his tea. Part of him perhaps still thanking the starts that the conversation seemed to have focused rather abruptly off of him.

“She seems pissed as all hell.” Akira chuckled, just as a clenched fist narrowly missed the side of Tsukasa’s head. The boy in turn simply twisted out of the way, snuck behind her and wrapped his arms around her smaller frame in an attempt to pacify the wild beast.

“Poor Domyoji.” The yakuza heir chuckled into his glass.

“Mah mah … girl problems are the worst.” Shoujiro agreed, both sharing a laugh at the thought.

“Tsukasa seems happy.” Haruhi said, effectively silencing the table. She was looking down towards them, her brother utterly captivated in a fight that had nothing to do with fighting. He looked different ; engaged, challenged, amused, angry, annoyed, enthralled, apologetic … and above all … happy.

“Mah … Haruhi.” Shoujiro tried to perhaps console the snowy haired girl, but his words fell short the moment she met his with a smile.

“It’s about damn time.” She said smiling, failing to perhaps notice the small little smirk Rui hid behind his cup.

“WOMAN! HEAR ME!” Tsukasa yelped just as another fist barely missed his jaw. Demon, she was a fucking demon. “You are making this worst than it’s suppose to be!” he whispered through gritted teeth, latching onto her wrists and pulling her close. “Calm down.” He said flatly. “It was an accident and I am sorry … but you took something from me as well and you don’t see me going ape about it .” as he said this he slowly let go of one of her wrists and quickly pulled her into a hug.

“Pretend for fucks sakes! If they think we both meant to you won’t get shit and I wont have to worry about you getting bullied. I don’t need another reason to stay up at night thank you very much.” He growled close to her ear. “Now, smile … give me a little hug back and can w please just go eat? I am starving.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Location : I used to live in Gotham, but then I had to leave when I turned 18

https://robinwrites.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 am

She twisted, threw punches every time she had the chance, shouted as much as her lungs could keep on – all in one she turned feral. It was quite a view from the outside, meant to look like a ferocious battle between two felines but turned out as a daily quarrel between two lovers.

That’s what went through Toushiro’s mind at that moment as he watched amused his friend. He realized it since everyone from the group watched with the same content faces, that Tsukasa would never hurt the little girl below them.

So when the small, clumsy hug had taken place his eyes shot up in surprise. Not only that Amaya had let someone touch her so intimately in front of so many people but she raised those two shaky hands awkwardly around the male figure.

In the middle of the cafeteria a worn out little body breathe out deeply. Amaya didn’t know what had gotten her so disturbed; the fact that she was hugged or the fact that Tsukasa had whispered into her ear that little word ‘pretend’. The rage flew out the window replaced by confusion. Her scarlet cheeks pressed against the place where a beating heart could be heard while two thin hands wrapped around the waist. Her hair covered her face as a waterfall against the fit chest.

“I’m not eating.” She stated. “I’m going home.” the words went out muffled by the fabric of his shirt. “I don’t need you to protect me, you haven’t been those years when I was vulnerable so you don’t need to do it now when I can take care of myself.” her still pink face rose up to meet Tsukasa’s face while green eyes stared within a pair of brown ones. She gave a small smile before pushing the body away from her with more repugnance than it was meant to show.

It irked her that what happened and what was heard didn’t turn out to be on the same line. And she didn’t know why she felt so confused, so deranged both mentally and physically. It was just a kiss, on top of that a mistake kiss. A stupid one. Born from her own stupidity and clumsiness and why the hell did she feel so awkward and frustrated and why it had to be him out of all people! Her mind screamed and punched at her head giving her a piercing headache.

“Gah!” she screamed hitting the wall with her tiny fist earning few disgusted glares from a group of passing female students. Great, now she had made more enemies. Her shoulders dropped as she was stomping her way out of that cursed school and into the cold cutting air from the outside. She almost looked like a raging bull with all the puff-ing and tch-ing making the steam come in round clouds from her nostrils. She took a long deep breath.

“I HATE YOU DOMYOJIIIIIIII!” the scream came in full power, sending a flock of birds flying away from their cozy settlement in the leafless trees.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 am

He’d returned among his friends with a thundering look, and dropped into his seat with enough anger that you would think the poor thing had somehow personally insulted him. He’d even huffed, absentmindedly, perhaps whilst mowing over the entire incident in utter and bitter silence. He refused to answer questions, either grunting or glaring his ‘yes” and ‘no’s” at whatever was asked of him, and for a while there it seemed like the entire conversation simply glossed over him. Overall Tsukasa was a pleasure to be around with.

“Must be hard.” Shoujiro hummed towards an uninterested Akira, and when he received a simple ‘hm’ in return he added “To fight with the woman you love.” At that Tsukasa flinched.

“You asshole.” The curly haired boy growled, earning a collective laugh from the entire table. “It’s not like that.”

“Then … how is it ?” this time it was Rui that dared to venture the question.

“Complicated, that’s how it is.”

“Aw go on.” Akira pressed, blinking rapidly in a faux attempt at charming his way into the secret.

“Fuck off.” Was the answer Tsukasa begrudgingly gave, leaning back into his chair and crossing his arms over his chest for good measure – because if that didn’t scream reclusive alpha dog nothing else did.

“Well …” his sister smiled towards him as she stood from the table. “Whatever it is, please don’t fuck it up.” Tsukasa frowned. ”She’s my friend too you know.”

”You introduced her to all of us. You knew we’d adopt her on principle. Now suffer the consequences to your pathetic weakness and accept the fact that your friend will share secrets with your older brother.”

“Aha.” She sighed, grabbing her back and preparing for departure “Just keep in mind that some secrets with said friend can made the afford mentioned older brother a pedophile in 47 states.”

This time Tsukasa had company in his internalized panic attack, because along side him – looking equally as pale- stood Rui, who suddenly found swallowing tea problematic.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Shizuka Sagato was by all means a strong, independent, stubborn and powerful woman.
Taking the leadership over Sagato IT Research and Development Company at an early age of 15, after her parents’ assassination, she became an emotionless human work machine. She was known throughout all Japan as a woman of few words but whom done great things.

She had chosen this path mainly for her sister, in order to have a proper teenager’s life. Shizuka had built a wall of loneliness around her since then. A wall where she would develop only negative emotions, making her unaware of the pain inflicted on those around her. When she realized it was far too late. Shina had already taken the same path. Thorn betweet seeing her sister’s life go in vain, she locked every last bit of emotions remained deep within her, refusing the blame to eat her from the inside, so she went with the flow, transforming Shina her personal devoted pet. The girl became the eyes and ears towards the outside world while Shizuka sank deeper into her work.

Shina Sagato on the other hand seeing her sister closing in little by little she refused as well to enjoy her life so she silently accepted that it was her destiny to follow that sorrowful path. It didn’t mind her much at the beginning, all that antisocial behavior it had opened he mind in more ways than she thought, quietly observing people from far away, learning so many characters; you could say it was practically psychology lessons learned on your own. However, as years passed by, Shizuka became more than a despicable person, making Shina think if she hadn’t made the biggest mistake of her life.

When the rumors reached the silver headed girl’s ears something close to fear rose inside. It was an edgy feeling, itching at her stomach. For the first time she actually felt the urge to pity someone. Aware about her sister’s feelings for the red head, Shina prayed for whatever god was out there that Shizuka will not do something as reckless as starting a war with Domyoji.

Pondering whether to send the message which she typed on her phone, something close to the color of a setting sun grabbed her attention.

“Stupid Domyoji, I hate that man…I hate I hate I hate!” stomping down the road with a rage deemed of a bull was no one other than the person who caused so much distress in the Sagato family.
Forgetting about the message as she let the device fall in the silk pocket, Shina came up with a plan.

“One day I will show that stuck up who is he---“ BAM! The collision had sent the red head on the floor with a surprised yelp.

“Oh dear, are you ok?” Shina’s voice sounded awfully false, but it didn’t seem to be noticed by the still whimpering girl.

“I’m fine.” Amaya waved the girl rising up while her hands dusted the red jeans. When her eyes met the person she gaped astonished.

“I am Shina. I am deeply sorry for bumping into you. I was just unaware of my surroundings.” Shina gave an apologetic smile, observing the girl closely. It was indeed a pleasured sight to have around, no wonder her sister had fallen for the clumsy girl in front of her. “Are you ok?” she asked again hoping the conversation would continue.

“Yeah I’m alright.” Amaya gave a bright smile.

When the shorter girl passed by waving a good bye, Shina panicked. “Let me treat you with a hot chocolate.” She rushed turning towards the retreating body. “You must be really down seeing how you were talking with yourself earlier.”

At that Amaya cheeks turned a pink color. “It’s no big deal; it just happened that someone really got the worse out of me.” She said fuming over the previous events, but turning even redder at the memory of a certain moment. “Stupid!” she called back, forgetting the company she had for a moment.

Silvery eye brows shot in surprise at the behavior that certain red head was showing. A small chuckle escaped her lips having Amaya look back with panic.

“Oh my god! I didn’t mean you. Oh my I am very sorry!” her hand shook in front of her like a little baby, before her shoulders feel defeated. “Someone stole my first kiss.” She complained.

“Ah, then how about I treat you with a big piece of chocolate cake?” Shina urged on moving over the upset girl. A hand was brought gently over the girl’s shoulders. She hoped that would make the girl accept the invitation. When the nod came, Shina smiled. “Don’t worry, something like this happened to me as well.” The older girl started as they both walked slowly.

They had spent the rest of the day, talking laughing, opening to each other; well from Shina’s side less since she was supposed to keep quiet, but all in one she was glad she had broken the monotony for once in those many years. Apparently, the red head was an interesting and pleasant company to have around. All the small faces, jokes, and the language little girl adopted, had brought the most genuine smile out of the other woman.

“You know, you remind me of someone I met today.” Green eyes rose up from the empty plate to meet a pair of surprised ones.

“Really? Of who?” Shina asked while her hand stirred slowly the teaspoon in the amber steaming liquid.

“I don’t remember her name, but she looked almost like you; silver hair, blue eyes; even though hers were more…” the paused for a moment searching for the best description. “Lost.” She stated, staring out the window at the dark clouds.

“Ah…” shina reckoned. “It must have been my sister.” She eventually admitted after a long pause. “She is like that; did she also give you a feeling of uneasiness?” shina recalled then watching the girl carefully. If she started then she might as well find out the red head’s opinion.

“Kind of. She seemed distant and cold.” Amaya smiled remembering the other woman. “I bet that she is not like that.” She admitted in the end. Something inside her felt the urge to meet again the other silver head, but her mind echoed the words “The devil”. Green eyes shot in panic at the memory but came back to their normal state. Shina was staring out the window lost in her own thoughts when green eyes fell over her features. ‘She is beautiful’ Amaya thought watching her flawless face.

The silence that fell over the table was comfortable. They both enjoyed each other’s company and from the outside it almost showed as if they are the Sun and the Moon. Both lost in thoughts, they reflected on the conversation they had earlier, on the advices they gave to each other. In those few hours they talked about a lot of things, learned new ways to deal with the people around them. All in one it was a great experience.

The night already seemed to settle faster in the last half an hour and Amaya mentally cursed.

“I think I should go.” She broke the silence, smiling at the girl in front of her. “Thank you for the chocolate.” She bowed fast.

“It was my pleasure Amaya.” Shina replied humming as she watched the girl getting dressed. “Do you want me to give you a ride home?” she asked politely with a small smile. When the negative nod came back she almost pouted but refrained from doing so, choosing to nod instead. She felt childish at that moment and couldn’t stop herself from wondering if it was earned from the young girl.

They both departed with a warm good bye and with a ‘hope to see you again’, each with their hands deep inside the pockets.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 am

Providence is a shifty little thing. Unpredictable in its uphill climbs and slippery slopes, few can honestly say they profited from it, or harnessed even the most banal ability to simply ride its wake. Most often like to give this phenomenon a tint of will or intelligence; predetermination at the root of all the madness. The logic behind this dogma supposedly being that a self aware system could at the very least show benevolence.

Benevolence, what a ridiculous little idea.

The week that fallowed the accident would always be remembered as one of the darker periods in Haruhi’s life. The world seemed to have shifted silently on itself in this one little week – everything taking on a hopeless and hollow aura that infected the good in everything it touched. Their mother seemed colder, her brother seemed lost, her friends distant and shouldering the weight of their own responsibilities and problems, and school … well … school suddenly became kindred to hell.

It wasn’t the rumors, or the looks, and at the end of the day it wasn’t even the more vocal name-calling. But the attention she normally attracted was now magnified by the four shinning beacons she walked along side off. This inevitably brought on a special kind of crowd – vile, twisted and downright obsessed, these girls seemed determined to drive away any and all that got too close to the objects of their desires; and slowly, while being perhaps shoved against a locker and yelled at, Haruhi began to wonder how broken one must be to go to lengths like these to garter a boys affection.

Well, at least they weren’t stupid enough to hit the face – she sighed, rubbing over the deep purpleish bruises on her upper arm. She winced silently at the reflection in front of her while gently rolling down the sleeve of her sweater. This entire week she had been shouldering this on her own – the name calling, the fighting, the treats and the little scribbles on her desk and in her locker. No point in getting Tsukasa involved, or the others, the less people knew the better. And if her brothers mood lately was any indication, her silence on the matter would benefit her bullies more than anyone else honestly.

She ran a damp hand through her hair, grabbing it into a messy pony tail and forced a smile back at the tiered reflection. She could do this much. She could shoulder her problems on her own and not burden anyone else with them. She sighed dejectedly – and to think they were doing this simply because they didn’t know her last name, how much worse would things become if they knew she was a Domyoji, always by their side from birth.

She flinched, much to her own self loathing at the little sparkly ringtone Rui set for her phone. The man had his own brand of twisted humor, and lately it had gone greatly missed.

[Cafeteria. Caught a window. If I don’t see a friendly face my brain will explode.] she smiled at the text; he always remembered to text or call at least once a day ever since his college prep classes had started.

[ Who is this? Do I know you? I vaguely recall knowing a person with this number, but he abandoned me long ago] she giggled mischievously before pressing send and absentmindedly leaned against the wall off the bathroom – right on the bruise. “Shit.” She winced, just as her phone chimed again.

[Haruhi … don’t do that.] it sounded pathetic, and needy, and she loved it.

[Yeah yeah. I’ll se you there asshat.] was all she sent back, careful in picking the right lighthearted insult that was neither too close sounding or too rude.

Amaya’s parents still slumbered. That much he knew; he had been keeping tabs on the situation ever since he found out, and had been quietly sending funds to specialists and doctors he’s personally flew in to help. There was no point in troubling the redhead with this information, knowing her it would probably only make her feel indebted to him. No, the best course of action was a silent preemptive strike- because if he had to sit one more day and have to se that long look on her face he was convinced he’d kill something.

“Stupid woman.” He grunted in his chair, picking up his phone and sending a quick text.

[Lunch. My treat. Come!] was all it said, and she’d better show up or else – he told himself. Speaking of stupid women, he frowned just as his sister happily smiled and took a seat next to Rui. Something had been weird with her lately; she was too distant, too talkative, too careful not to let something reach his ears – and the fact that she actually thought he wouldn’t be able to tell was somewhat insulting.

“Somebody call Toshiro.” He finally grumbled behind his menu. “I don’t have his number and the kid is funny.”

“I may have his number …” Shoujiro murmured into his phone “If not Haru chan will.” Shoujiro smiled at an equally smiling Haruhi. Tsukasa’s eye twitched, since when did his little baby sister get so prolific at faking a smile? “Ah, found it.” The boy announced, letting the table fall into it’s routine.

“So, college prep classes, eh?” Harushi asked, eyeballing the taller boy from behind a menu. Rui’s head simply slumped forward defeatedly. He looked exhausted, worn out and at his wits end. By any and all account he was brilliant, but when you father insists on personally picking the workload as to prepare you as his replacement …things can get … complicated. Pretty soon the young man found himself drowning in workloads that even college seniors would have had trouble doing. Friends and personal life demanded sacrificing, and he had to fight tooth and nail just to keep his cellphone privileges.

“I’m sorry. “ he murmured while his forehead landed with a gentle thud on the table “I miss you so much, Haruhi.” He simply stated, perhaps too exhausted to notice the sudden silence that engulfed the table.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm

For the past week things changed drastically, leaving behind a dark invisible shadow to loom around the school. Not only did the meetings between the small group grew shorter, but the whole atmosphere seemed to turn into something what some might describe it as hell. Everyone had their own problems to deal with and if Amaya didn’t know better she would have seen that as a distance which uncomfortably raised in level rapidly. It was none of their choice and that she knew at least, that being the spring offs of a worldwide known company had its advantages and disadvantages. Never mind the whole student female group went feral on her; every meeting, sight, rumor she appear in a certain place seemed to multiply their number by ten in less than few minutes; the fact that her parents were still deep lost in that realm from where it appear they couldn’t find a door to escape at all. Neither news nor changes were giving when she decided to visit her parents that day; they were still lying there lifeless.

“Hi mom, Hi dad.” She greeted with a warm hello, yet saddened by the lack of reply from the two. Her hands began to roam around the room, tidy it up in order to occupy her time as much as possible while chatting mostly with herself than her parents. Sometimes she would laugh at her own stupidity or clumsiness, sometimes she would get angry at the memories, but she decided to never let go her parents, no matter what, and having her friends next to her helped in more than one way.

It was almost close to lunch when her phone rang loud. With a whoop she ran for her jacket, looking desperately for the singing device. If at that moment she had connected a heart rate monitoring system it would have been sounding throughout all the hospital. Her stomach tickled as she read the three little words over and over again. Why-why did she feel like that? And moreover why for some stuck up she had hated it for the whole beginning of the year? She closed the phone shut and thumped over the chair, sinking the little rectangular piece of communication deep inside her jacket.

“Stupid Domyoji, thinking he can order me around.” She mumbled, pulling a lock of hair from her itching nose.

Far from the hospital, in a shadowy pleasant park Toshiro was leaning against a wooden bench watching the swarming kids and adults at the same time. He was disturbed from his moment of peacefulness by an insisting vibration against his leg. A small innocent curse escaped his lips as he pulled out his phone.

“Hello.” He answered with a mixed of boredom and annoyance in his tone. “Ah Shoujiro.” He acknowledged and made a note in his mind to save the number for later use. “Ah I’m sorry I can’t now, I’m skipping school today and I’m planning on keeping that promise to myself.” He gave a half laugh before ending the conversation with a warm good bye.

A smile kept pulling at his lips and he wondered if it was from the call he just received and being invited for lunch with the whole pack or from other reasons which he honestly didn’t want his brain to start detailing, so instead of thinking over it more he just searched his phone book for his boyfriend. He really needed to remind himself that he had a boyfriend whom he loved and cherished and his brain really had to stop popping pictures with a certain person in front of his eyes.

Back at the hospital things seemed to become itchier, tighter and stressful. Amaya couldn’t focus on anything and it really brought her to an edge of exasperation. Her eyes read over and over and over those little three words as if her life dependent on it.

“Pathetic.” She spat the word but all of a sudden she wondered who the pathetic one was; her or Tsukasa. It was almost pass lunch and she kept on asking herself if it was too late to go to school. It was half an hour later when a nurse came for the afternoon check up that she decided to leave the hospital.

She kissed her parent’s good bye and nodded respectfully towards the smiling nurse before departing. On the road to school, Amaya’s legs seemed to have a mind of their own and more than one time she found herself sprinting through the city before redressing her postured and speed in a more lady like way. She hysterically laughed at herself before she realized people were staring with wide eyes at the show she put on the crowded street. It was quite a view to watch and before she knew it in front of her eyes the school gates greet the short girl with a cold wind. Pulling up her dark green muffler she advance trying hard to keep her heart at a normal rate, but with each step she took closer to the cafeteria that little life pulsing organ knocked harder against her chest.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:32 am

“A-ah …” she nodded back awkwardly, and perhaps a bit embarrassed by the mused looks the table suddenly shared. “Everybody missed you too.” She murmured into her cup just before she took a sip.

“Everybody?” a mop of honey hair shot up, it’s owner looking tiredly towards his conversation partner who in turn simply nodded slowly. “Just … everybody then ?” why was he pushing this? It was obvious to anyone that the conversation was making her at the very least uncomfortable. Still, as much as he’d hate himself later for it, he had to push this.

“Yes?” she frowned, a little confused and lot put on the spot.

“How about you though?”

“Me?”

“Yes, did you mis---“ the loud pang of Tsukasa’s hand impacting the table put an end to that question pretty fast, and in turn the blond simply frowned in his friends general direction before dropping his head on the table exhausted by everything.

“Enough with the stupid questions! You’re missed - How much more petting does your ego require?” silent middle finger was given to this question in reply.

“Toushiro can’t make it.” Shoujiro sighed dejectedly , slumping in his seat a little.

“Well don’t take it personally.” Haruhi smiled, patting him on the back a little much to Rui’s displeasure.

“Mah, I’m not I’m not.” The boy smiled, waving off the accusation “We all have out shit to carry, he’s busy … shit happens.”

“Aha.” Tsukasa yawned “ … speaking of … where is that little shit ?”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Deducting by the small twitch that green eye was having one might believe those little words have gotten straight to the spot, pushing the nerve just a bit further, yet enough to send that ball of rage over the edge.

Gathering her full strength at maximum, she leaned over the couch behind a particular curly dark haired man who was currently relaxing with his hands stretched on the back of the couch. Pushing aside all those stares she drawn towards her by that specific little action, Amaya closed the distance between the young man’s ear and her lips.

“The little shit is here Tsu-ka-sa!” she whispered, her scarlet hair falling on both sides of her face.

No matter how much she prayed silently inside that cursed office, fate seemed to hate her. After the small call received, a certain silver haired girl almost choked, sending half of the papers, neatly arranged on the desk with few seconds before, flying on the floor. A full five minutes of profanities were screamed, earning few feared glances from the two bodyguards standing next to the door.

Shizuka was completely stuck in her work and no matter how much she wished to go back in Japan; something pulled her back from making decisions that would eventually send crumbling down her company.

With few deep breaths she calmed down before straighten her black sack coat and taking a seat in the leather office chair. A pale hand was brushed through the silver hair. It has been almost a week since her sister had not given a call nor a text the woman and that alone irked more than anything. Shizuka knew it was a reason behind all this, but that didn’t help on feeling betrayed. She had taken measurements and sent someone else to find out what has been happening around her house.

Apparently Shina had been missing home for few days now however, it was not something serious. Even if her sister had somehow decided to go against her word, she would have said so. Shina was not the type of person to run around her tail and if she ever had something to say she just spat it out straight forward with no second thought. It was a quality hated by many but liked by few.

Then what was the reason? Her thin long fingers tapped on the hard wooden desk as her eyes stared out the window at a very imposing Big Bang. The hard drops of rain were muffled by the sound proof large glasses yet only by looking at the veil of water you could hear it from the memories. The sigh wasn’t meant to come out so deplorable but never the less it earned another glance from the two large men, this time a confusing one.

Perhaps she should wait few more days. Yes few more days would be enough, Shizuka mentally assured herself.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:00 am

There was a time, not too long ago, where even his rudimentary memory banks could recall himself being feared. A ruthless leader, mocked by none, the very sight of which would make grown …err … almost grown men cry. His name used to mean something, used to carry something along with it – respect, power, utter domination. And now ?

Well now a simple little girl was somehow frightening enough to make his blood freeze in his veins. He’d done a fine job of keeping it steady, settling the uneasy beat his heart tended to skip at the breath her whisper left over his ear and made damn sure to appear as a veritable rock in front of everyone. Calm, unmoving, and silently praying that’s how he indeed came out to be.

“You’re as slow as they get.” He grunted, frowning over his shoulder “Took you long enough, lunch is almost over … and it’s Friday.”

“Aha … and ?” Rui said groggily

“Come on. It’s Friday!” Shoujiro smirked towards Akira who seemed equally elated. Rui’s frown simply deepened, turning towards Haruhi for enlightenment.

“You can’t tell me you’ve been so knee deep in your own asshole that you forgot what we do on boring Friday’s.” Tsukasa groaned, letting his head drop back in exasperation while Rui’s eyes widened in realization.

“Oh … no. Not that. Sorry. Nope.” He said rapidly, grabbing his back and his coat as he stood from the table. He took a step from the before his brows furrowed in thought and change of heart before adding: “You better come with me.” He added, grabbing the little white haired girl by the hand and pulling her up.

“Like hell she is.” Tsukasa stood rapidly, hands flat on the tablecloth and waiting to prance. “And I don’t care how busy you are. You’re going.” He said with finality before turning towards the redhead and pointing “And so are you!”

It was Shoujiro that took pity on the confused little girl who seemed lost by the sudden turn the conversation took “Let me explain, “ he smiled kindly at her, hand on her back patting away the mayhem “ Ever since we’ve been kids Tsukasa always had a habit that on weeks that end ‘bad’ we’d all … go away together.”

“Hai hai.” Akira nodded, sipping his wine in approval “Hawaii, Switzerland, New York … everywhere and anywhere. We’d leave back our families and worries and just took a weekend to ourselves to recharge.”

“So … fearless leader of ours, where too this time.” Shoujiro asked

“I’m thinking a beach … sunny, nice, safe, and private. Also far away from here.” Tsukasa grumbled before turning towards the redhead “You’re going. The jet is mine so you can’t blame plane tickets and the place is Rui’s .”

“Oh … that place ?” Rui’s face lightened slowly, releasing his hold on Haruhi’s hand, though not letting go completely. “Yeah, it’s doable.” He said, nodding” My father doesn’t know about it, I bought it a few years back out of my own money. “ he said towards Amaya.

“So does that mean we can go ?” Harushi asked, looking up at the taller boy with something akin to hope. In turn he simply nodded, smiling kindly while Tsukasa suddenly looked like he was about to lunge at his throat any second.

“We? Who’s we ?!?!” he bellowed, his sister simply smiled “Since when do you need his-“

“Ne Amaya chan, you can ask Toushiro to come too. The more the merrier.” Shoujiro said brightly, utterly ignoring the tirade going on in front of him
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

"I don't know. My parents, the job..." she trailed off watching her friends depart chatting loudly. Pondering for few seconds, she still couldn't make up her mind. Something tighten in her stomach at the thought of leaving her parents alone. As for the job, she still hadn't taken her holidays and even in such a short time, Masami would let her go; she would even give her money if she needed.

She threw a worried glance towards Shoujiro, who in return gave a bright reassuring smile.

And that's how, in a matter of approximately 2 hours she found herself in the luxurious private jet Tsukasa owned.
She didn't know how, but her bags where made, Toshiro was pouting next to an excited Shoujiro, Haruhi was at the window seat next to her, staring far away with a content smile over her lips while the other three boys were arguing about something that had to do with planning.

Apparently Haruhi arranged her holidays with her boss, Tsukasa had something to do with the hospital, that much she knew when she wanted to find out more, neither of them had spoken a word and Shoujiro and Akira tracked down her best friend and literally drag the boy here against his will.

All of them had a small part in this whole plan and Amaya couldn't help but feel nervous. Maybe they really liked her and she promised herself at that moment that she would refund the favor double when she had the chance.

"Ne Haruhi..." she started but stopped soon after finding herself in the difficult situation where she would be at a loss of words. Her little brain forced to come up with a proper question to cover the meaning of her true intention so she just blurred out "When is yours and the boys birthdays?" a imaginary hand slapped her face at the stupidity she showed. She just hoped Haruhi would just brush off the reason of questioning and just enter her game without starting an interrogation. "I think it's good to know so i won't find myself in an embarrassing situation when the days comes right?" an innocent smile came across her lips while her cheeks felt a little bit too hot for the almost freezing temperature surrounding her due to the airconditioning the jet was equipped with.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

The question caught her off guard. Not that she wasn’t particularly paying attention to her friend it was just that the majority of her attention was channeled on a particular subject at this point. In front of her, lounged and molded into shape by the comfortable plush chair, was what used to be Hanazawa Rui’s form slumped into slumber in a manner that only the very confident could manage to look dignified. His legs stretched far in front of him, hand under chin and head slightly leaning on the small hub of a window; his lips now tended to vary between pouting and parting into small soft snores. It was a mesmerizing sight, the utterly relaxed form of a man that never seemed to find time to genuinely be relaxed. The word vulnerable came to mind at the sudden realization that the young man had quite literally dropped every one of his defenses out of sheer exhaustion.

She flinched at the question, blinking away the mildly embarrassing trail of thought  before turning wide eyed toward her friend, taking her time to ensure that the words that fallowed resembled coherence “Um … Well … Mine is March 5th , Tsukasa is January 31st, Rui is …” she paused just as the boy in question grunted uncomfortably and shifted in his seat; she smiled and continued a bit lower “ March 30th , Shoujiro is –“

“Jully 20th …” Shoujiro continued for her, too focused on his phone to actually dignify the conversation with eye contact. “And Akira is … ugh …”

“November 3rd, you fucking prick.” The young man frowned in distaste behind his glass.

“I think you need to lay off those.” Shoujiro murmured into his screen. “Ya know … before we have an intervention for your ass. Or I tell your mother.” At that Akira palled, and just as all the color in his cheeks slowly drained towards his legs Shoujiro finally looked up from his phone with a hint of satisfying completion and smirked sadistically at him.

“If you tell my mother –“

“She will kill you.” Shoujiro finished for him “Hell hath no fury like a yakuza woman scorned. Etc.” He waved off the saying. “You've had enough. Don’t you think?” a pause, a frown, and a moment of weighing of options all consequently passed in order in a manner of seconds over Akiras face, before he finally conceded.

“I have had enough.” He said with a heavy sight, pushing the full glass of amber liquid aside; perhaps concluding that sobriety was better than a missing finger or two.

“Good.” Shoujiro hummed, returning to his emails. “Haruhi …” he said suddenly, drawing the girls attention towards him “Rui’s old man seems pissed. I've got an email from him. He’s not too happy about him ditching his work.” He said the last part with something resembling disgust over his face. If one would care to scratch a bit deeper perhaps there would be a story there behind that scornful look that the boy suddenly took – something that perhaps spoke of his own little battles and how he chose to wage and win them, and perhaps more importantly something that spoke of his true feelings towards the way Rui was being manhandled into adulthood.

“Don’t tell him.” Tsukasa said firmly from –surprisingly- behind a book. It was Rui’s, of course, something hard covered and over complicated, he’d assumed when he first picked it up – and now halfway into the bloody thing he was remorsefully patting himself on the back for the wise call. If only he could put the damn thing down “Fucking Scarlet.” He murmured at the pages.

“Ah?” his sister asked, Tsukasa sighed.

“Just don’t tell him. If he finds out he’s in trouble he’ll jet right out of here … well there.” A small pause for contemplation “Old man Hanazawa always liked you, ever since you were a kid, didn't he? Hell, he even begged mom at one point to set up an arranged marriage.” He said begrudgingly, while his sister choked on a sip of cola. “So when we land, call him. Tell him you’ve missed his son and you two needed some bonding time. He’ll perk up at the idea and Rui will get a free pass.” And then silence.

This was perhaps a much too uncomfortable moment of silence while every individual digested his or her own piece of information. One in particular still kind off sort off struggling with coughing, and if the entire idea didn’t disgust him he’d perhaps find the reaction mildly amusing. This is why that old woman was pure venom, he reminded himself.

“Ne, Tsu …” her voice was small, quiet, and on an entirely different level of embarrassment “Di-did mom agree?”

“She never said. Last I've heard it was a toss up between Rui and Nanba Minami.” He murmured angrily.

“And for you?”

“ … Shigeru. “
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Amaya didn’t know how it happened and when but suddenly the whole place seemed too crowded to her comfort. It felt like the chair had spikes stinging her all over her body and the air felt heavier, finding it too hard to be breathed. Green eyes shifted out of the small double window in attempt of withdraw the attention from then conversation that took an uncomfortable route. She didn’t want to appear gloomy so instead of keeping her features in peace with those sad emotions she just placed a fake calm smile while her chin rested on the bridge of her palm.

Mentally she laughed at her own naivety. Of course someone known as Tsukasa will never look at someone as common and simple as her. It was in that damn book of no no’s. In reality she had grew fond of that stuck up prick. Unwillingly she had let emotions overflow her thinking and the result? Pain. It wasn’t strong because, let’s admit, she wasn’t in love with him, but it just nettled at her little heart.

Toshiro glance from behind at the sudden lack of communication from the red head. He felt sorry for his friend, knowing the curly young heir might have been her first love and now…well now she would be disappointed. He just hoped she wouldn’t let this crush bring her in a depression, along with all the events that swirled around her lately.

“Haruhi-chan” he patted the silent girl on the back “May I sit in your place until we get there?” the smile he gave earned a confused look on the girl’s face but nevertheless she agreed, rising up and making space for the boy to pass.

A warm manly hand grabbed the little one and gave a reassuring squeeze. Amaya’s eyes never changed their focus from the window but instead she returned the squeeze with her own. That’s why she cared about him, because from all the people she knew he was the only one that understood and seemed to decode her body language. She was grateful that he hadn’t spoken a word, both of them falling into intense silence yet neither felt suffocated by it. It didn’t take too long, may it be from the work her brain kept on doing with those confusing thoughts, but Amaya feel in a deep sleep, her head resting on an equally sleeping Toshiro.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 am

After that the flight felt less fun and exciting; gradually falling into a sea of responsibilities and regrets. They had all known for as long as they could remember that their lives technically didn’t belong to them. They were not the masters of their own futures, wielding it by sheer will and brute force – but simply the mere puppets of bigger and stronger players that for decades had ensured through a catastrophically brilliant micromanaging feat that they could indeed live vicariously through their progeny.

They all had fallen silent long soon after the conversation took this utterly depressing turn; each contemplating the little decisions that had such a big impact on their lives – the choices of friends, or schools, or hobbies, of activities, and ultimately the choosing of their future mates. They all theoretically had one, chosen long before they were even aware of their own name let alone their own surroundings. Power, status, upbringing, influence – these were the criteria that had to be met. Things like love or attachment to the people behind the puppet strings didn’t seem to matter. And the majority of the group frankly harbored a quiet distaste for their individual future spouses.

A part of him resented Haruhi for this – at least she had a small chance of ending up with somebody she actually loved, and that maybe, perhaps, loved her back. While he ? He was doomed to share his future with a woman he could barely stand to look at, let alone like; and all of this for the eternal pursuit of money.

“Fucking old hag.” He cursed into the book with such venom that a few spackles of spit smeared the pages, and his frowned deepened at the thought of Rui bitching at him for it. He quietly looked over his book. Rui, slumbering and peaceful, blissfully unaware of the world around him or the conversation that had just passed … or of the beetroot shade the young girl next to him seemed to take whenever the man in question sighed in his sleep. Lucky son of a bitch.

And then there was the redhead. He wasn’t stupid; he’d noticed she didn’t take it well. Who could blame her, really? There was something there, he had been aware of it from the moment they met – a quiet spark that was bright enough to light through the darkness and peek his curiosity and interest. They were progressing towards something, and now? Now that she knew he was suppose to end up with another, that a happy ever after was out of the question, now … what would she do?

Hours passed in the span of this internalized struggle for answers, and the muffled screech of the landing wheels on the runway tarmac seemed finally snap him out of it. The group seemed chatty all of the sudden, perhaps having moved over the uncomfortable topic while Tsukasa was still struggling with it behind the book he was ashamed to admit he hadn’t finished. Hell, he barely moved over the same page for the last couple of hours.

“Liked it?” Rui’s groggy voice asked as the taller boy stood from his seat, reaching for his bag.

“Overcomplicated piece of shit.” Tsukasa frowned, frowning the book towards the blond with a hint of distaste. It fumbled in Rui’s hands in a frantic hand motion that was aimed at catching the damn thing without wrinkling it before finally finding it’s resting spot on the floor.

“Tsukasa!” the boy called after the already disembarking mop of curls “Prick.” He added, grabbing his hand luggage and turning towards the white headed girl that was busy doing the same. “We got here fast …” he said as a matter of fact.

“Only because you slept through most of it.” She murmured, perhaps a bit disappointed at this and a bit more unsure how to interact after learning of her future. “Mah, you go on ahead.” She said smiling suddenly, I’ll catch up with Amaya.” He stared at her curiously for a second before begrudgingly shrugging it off and exiting the plane.

“Are you ok?” she finally asked, tuning towards her friend with a concerned stare “I didn’t know mother already chose … if I would have, I would have warned you. We all were told that we had no choice in the manner, but Tsukasa … he’s always been stubborn. If any of us ever had a chance at breaking free, it would be Tsukasa.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 am

Me? Of course! Ha why wouldn’t I be ok?” the smile covered her pink lips as she went to grab her back pack. “Nnnah the flight was really tiring; my back feels like a wooden plaque sheesh.” Two hands rose up behind her head attempting to stretch her back earning few cracks in the process. “Don’t worry Haru, nothing is going on between me and that little prick. Always disliked him and will always do.” A pink tongue came out before throwing a hand over the friend’s shoulders.

The air hit her head on as she took a deep breath, enjoying the wet breeze. It was hot, way too hot for her clothes she was currently wearing so she motioned for Haruhi to take her bag for a moment so she can take off the jacket. “I really hope I have summer clothes with me Haruhi or I will steal yours through our stay.” She warned the girl as two hands tied neatly the jacket around her waist before taking her bag back and throwing it over her shoulder.

Amaya decided already. She would brush off that uneasy feeling and enjoy her stay as much as possible because if she continued being depressed over something which didn’t even had a proper description as to what it was, then none of them would enjoy it. So she will just avoid Tsukasa as much as possible, because it was for the best, for her own sanity and for Tsukasa’s.

If any of us ever had a chance at breaking free, it would be Tsukasa. That small phrase looked like it was tattooed on that damn brain as she walked beside Haruhi towards the car that was supposed to take them to that particular place. Shoujiro, Akira and Toshiro were few feet ahead of them, while Tsukasa and Rui were leading the whole group.

“Ah I can’t wait to get to sleep a little bit more.” Amaya yawned while her puffy eyes barely had the power to be kept opened. “I hope you won’t mind if I do that, but I really need a good rest of else I will collapse soon.” A concerned glance was thrown at Haruhi. “Masami-san really killed me this whole week.”

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 am

“Hello? Hanazawa san … This is Haruhi Domyoji. Yes, it has been quite a while.”
“No sir, I take blame in this entirely. I should have kept in touch.”
“I appreciate that.”
“Yes. Yes. I am sure she feels the same way.”
“Sir?”
“Ah.”
“Of course.”
“Sir, about your son.”
“I understand. But … we … I missed him.”
“I am sorry to have caused you trouble in this regard. My selfishness took the better off- “
“Ah? Thank you. I am happy you understand.”
“Yes sir. Of course.”
“He will be back Monday.”
“My mother? Ah … the proposal. I … I am told she is considering it, that and another.”
“How I feel? It shouldn’t matter, sir.”
“…. Yes, but.”
“Honestly ? I wish it were your son.”
“Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon. Farewell.”

The conversation ended with an inaudible click of a button; small fragile hands griped the small device against a fast beating heart while a small breath caught freedom in the empty room. It shouldn’t have mattered so much, her preference, her feelings, in the end they were of no concern to either side. The old man’s support shouldn’t have mattered so much, shouldn’t have made her this happy.

A small glance across the room reminded her that this was neither the time nor place to dwell. This was as secluded and as far away from their trouble as they could possibly get. A far away corner of the island, so obscure it didn’t even have a name – just popular enough to make it known but not crowded, and Rui owned a piece of it. The house in itself was neither massive nor striking in luxury. It was in essence every bit Rui: elegant in it’s simplicity, straight lines and bright colors; it embraced the natural rather than the extravagant, going as far as to keep the same tones of pales and pastels even in it’s inside décor.

This was Rui’s version of paradise – and he thou roughly enjoyed decorating every inch of it.

She packed her clothes away, fallowing Amaya’s advice about picking out something less suffocating in favor of a more climate friendly attire, and set out a change of clothing for the girl as well. A pair of white shorts with a navy blue, off the shoulder tee, a pair of comfortable (yet somehow overly flowery0 thong sandals, and a giant sunhat completing the outfit.

“Awesome!” she smirked at the reflection approvingly.

Everyone seemed to have adopted the way of the land. Or so Haruhi thought. Shorts, flip flops, t-shirts – if one didn’t know any better they could swear that these boys were just your run of the mill teens, and not the future of planetary economics. She smiled brightly at a complacent looking Tsukasa that seemed far too pleased with his mojito and shady umbrella, and took a seat at the garden table.
“I swear, just sitting here is enough.” Tsukasa almost purred happily, ignoring the worried looks the table was giving him “Fuck off, I hate cold weather. It’s a family thing. Ask the ice princess.”

“Hey!” Haruhi warned, elbowing him slightly while her giant hat seemed to fallow suite.

“That thing … has a mind of it’s own.” Akira said with a hint of fascination.

“It’s like a ufo declared your head sovereign territory Haru-chan.” Shoujiro concluded.

“Mou.” The girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. “I can’t get tanned, you guys know that. You’re mean.”

“There there.” The gentle voice hummed behind her, just as a gentler hand patter her on the head; the man in question sad next to her, a small sigh escaping as he took the seat. He was late, a hint of exhaustion still gleaming behind the bright smile he shared with her. “They’re just messing with you.” he added.

“They always do.” The pout persisting, and heaven be damned if he didn’t find it adorable.

“Well, that’s why I’m here to protect you.” He chuckled, reaching for his cocktail and taking a sip. Tsukasa spat out his.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 am

The house was welcoming, inspiring purity and innocent in its appearance, almost erasing every bit of stress Amaya had. Her body still ached and screamed for a neat comfortable bed to lie on. After Haruhi showed around the house Amaya remained inside admiring the architecture and the furnishing. It wasn’t old yet it wasn’t the latest type either. Somewhere in between, she thought with a smile as her feet brushed off towards the stairs. It cracked a little bit under the weight having her wonder just in how long the house hadn’t been used.

The first floor was occupied by 4 large bedrooms two on each side of the long hall, and two bathrooms in between. The hall ended with triple sliding glass windows which lead to a covered veranda that had the view towards the ocean. It was breathtaking and it almost made Amaya jump in joy. When she reached her and Haruhi’s room it almost made her think if Rui didn’t design it especially for the latter. What stole her attention was the redwood colored wall behind the double bed. It had hand painted crown of white roses with soft thin spikes all around it. Her feet moved carefully and slow enjoying the feeling of the peachy Persian carpet. With the heaviest body she lunched herself on the bed almost getting lost in the soft, rosy smell sheets.

“I am in heaven.” She whispered smiling at the ceiling. She lied there for few minutes before deciding to take a long bath.

In the garden the five boys and one little girl were enjoying the warm breeze of Hawaii. Toshiro still hadn’t realized why he was here and how come he accepted to be assaulted by two people he barely knew. Either way; he thought taking a sip from his cocktail; Might as well enjoy this at maximum. His eyes searched for a specific ball of sunshine and when he couldn’t find it he became alert.

“Speaking of protection, where is Mikan?” he turned towards Haruhi.

Up in the house, in the royal bathtub Amaya was snoring softly covered with warm perfumed milk as a lavender incense was fuming mildly next to her. The pain in her body eased making her fall into a deep relaxing sleep.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:24 am

“Sleeping.” Haruhi answered back plainly “She was a bit exhausted, and I suppose … a bit let down.” The last part was spoken in a softer tone, fallowed by a small pout that somehow gartered a silent smile from the honey haired young man besides her. “What?” she asked, eyes wide and blinking towards the boy whose smile blossomed into a grin.

“Mm …” he shrugged happily “Nothing at all.” fallowed lazily, while he nested his chin on the heel of his hand quietly shifting his focus away. Tsukasa simply rolled his eyes, far too content to be irritated, but still territorial enough to feel irked by the scene.

“Ugh ..” the curly headed young man grunted “Before I puke, can we please set a game plan for this weekend? Because while I am content with roasting in the fucking sun all day – and believe you me, I fucking am! – we could have very well done the whole ‘sitting on our asses and shooting shit’ routine back at the school restaurant.”

“Mah, he does have a point.” His sister said softly, turning to Rui before asking “What do you want to do?”

“Me?” he asked, genuinely surprised by the question “This was his idea, let him decide.” He shrugged in boredom “I’d be happy just sitting here and reading with you, quite frankly.” It seemed, that for all his intelligence, upbringing, and self awareness, the boy was oblivious to the way his words impacted the pale girl. The uncomfortable stir in her seat, and the sudden need to pull her sunhat lower over her eyes in a weak attempt at hiding the redness of her cheeks simply went unnoticed.

“Ah.” She nodded slightly.

“How about we check out the other side of the island later on ?” Shoujiro asked “I heard there was some festival or another going on.”

“Of course there is.” Akira said, rolling his eyes “This is the Caribbean after all. They’re always celebrating.”

“Careful little yakuza man, you’re slipping into racism.” Shoujiro mussed, sipping his drink “By the way, how’s that nonalcoholic pina colada treating ya?”

“Oh fuck you.”

“Anytime sweety.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 am

Toshiro almost choked with his own saliva at the words Shoujiro just deliberate. A faint blush covered his cheeks as he stumbled to pick up the broken glass from the floor as a result for his earlier reaction. He coughed few times more before smiling shyly at Haruhi and Shoujiro who were helping him clean the small mess.

“I think I should check on Amaya.” He excused himself slowly trying hard not to stumble over his feet as he walked away from the group. Why was he feeling like a girl all of a sudden? And for god’s sake he had a boyfriend. His heart didn’t cease to slow its beatings when he reached the house so he closed the door a bit too loud before his head leaned against it. Honestly something about this group made both him and Amaya lose their minds. What was so special about them? They were gorgeous, that’s for sure, he personally didn’t give a shit about their heritage and he could bet Amaya felt the same- then what was it? Toshiro kept on wondering what attracted him so much about this person as he went to Amaya’s room.
The knock didn’t bring any movement so he just pushed open the door only to find it empty. He listened carefully for any sort of sound but nothing came so he decided to take a bath. From what he knew the bathroom for the girls was on the right side and for the boys on the left side just after his room. His hands wrapped on the latch and went to open it only to find it locked. He tried couple of times but it still didn’t work. Maybe they gave him the wrong information and so he went on the other bathroom.

Her skin felt wrinkled as shivers began to shake her body. Two green eyes became visible under those heavy eyelashes. A moan escaped her lips as her hands tried to move only to find them numb.

“Yaa how long I’ve been sitting here?” she questioned to no one in particular while her body turned numbly on one side forcing the water to wave over the bathtub. “Damn it!” a curse escaped when pain shot up her spine. Everything felt numb- her ass, legs, hands, neck- it felt as if she hadn’t rested at all. With much effort she rose from the tub, pulled a towel and began drying off the skin, hissing once in a while at the sensibility her skin showed. By the time she reached the bedroom the skin went already returned to normal, giving it a soft feeling as a result. Her hands made wonders with her hair, braiding it neatly and ready it for sleep. It was almost noon and the sun was still bright and disturbing. Pulling the thick curtains over the large windows she tucked in the bed bringing one feather filled pillow to her chest.

For about fifteen minutes she shifted and twisted in the bed unable to fall asleep. Counted sheep, told the alphabet, counted the patterns the ceiling had painted on, yet nothing had made those eyelashes glue together. Images kept on coming in front of her eyes almost bringing her to the stage of annoyance. “That face” she thought throwing one of the pillows on the floor “That kiss” she pulled the sheets off of her feeling a bit too hot. No matter what she did she couldn’t take her mind off of one certain curly head man. In the end she decided on leaving the bed, heading towards the small balcony the room had. The hot air hit her cold skin, giving a small uncomfortable feeling as she placed her elbows on the heated edge. The view sent her into a blissful state of mind where she was almost ready to forget about everything when a mop of black curly hair grabbed her attention. She grunted in annoyance at the sight, yet her eyes didn’t move from the boy. She could now see the emotions on his face without being scared about someone else noticing she was starring. A small smile pulled at her lips when the said boy burst into a loud laughter. He was special, he made her feel safe, just from that smile she could be lost forever in it. But it didn’t matter what she felt, because he was meant for someone else. He was committed since birth to have a spouse he didn’t even know she existed. Before he even had the chance to feel what real love is.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Tsukasa was hailing then cabs to take them in town, Akira was supposedly helping, and Shoujiro excused himself long ago to quote ‘shake hands with the president’. Which left Haruhi and Rui to quietly, and awkwardly, wait for all of them to get ready.

The sun was beginning its dance into twilight, its crimson hue infecting the horizon little by little while every little night bound cricket slowly woke from their slumber with faint little chimes. It was peaceful; and leaning against the front gate of the enclosed little property while the night slowly creped up about them seemed like a moment that couldn’t’ be easily exchanged with any other. He was perched on the small fence beside her, legs slowly bouncing off the ground while a small pleased smile stretched his lips just as a nightly breeze blew through his hair. He looked almost childish in his cream shorts and neglected looking flip-flops. But the balance seemed to be weighed by the dark tshirt with its unbuttoned white silk shirt of a companion. He smiled at her, eyeing her just above the rim of his sunglasses before he finally asked:

“Aren’t you going to change ?” it was an innocent enough question, and yet it still gartered a tint of pink in her cheeks.

“Why should I ?” she asked, slightly pouting before pulling at the seem of her shirt curiously “Isn’t it good enough?” he shrugged

“People here tend to target girls that stand out.”

“I always stand out.”

“Ah. That you do.” They fell into a brief moment of comfortable silence, she staring at the fiery clouds while he picked at the little loose stones on the fence. “So …” he began, almost uncomfortably “I spoke to dad.”

“Oh …” the realization was immediate, her tone deflating into a small resout hum

“He says hi.” He smirked slightly, eyeing her from the corner of his eyes

“That was nice of him.”

“I suppose. He said we should have fun.” He chuckled, she smiled slightly “Thanks Haruhi.”

“That’s what I’m here for.”

It was almost perfect. One of those hallmark moments you hear off in movies or in overly saturate romance stories – the two lovers staring soulfully into each others eyes, perhaps leaning in, perhaps smiling - One of those moments that made then realize they were going to make it, that this was it, that they would last forever. Or at least it was until the most gut wrenching, fully frightening scream echoed from the house.

Across the yard, up the stair, and at the end of a long hallway, the door to a bathroom stood slightly open. In its doorway a frozen Shoujiro gripping the handle of said door unable to move or blink away. From inside, the scream had come, it’s owner – red and embarrassed was caught in a limbo of frozen stupid and trying to pull his damn pants up.

“Huh.” Shoujiro hummed, low and perhaps a bit too sultry “Get Amaya. And next time lock the damn door.” He said, shutting the door rapidly and retreating with very fast, very large steps as far as he could from that door.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 pm

“What the…” Amaya rushed out the room alert at the high pinched voice. Her eyes managed to spot a side of a stomping Shoujiro before it completely disappear down the stairs, the act having Amaya glance over the other part of the hall. The door from the second bathroom stood opened. Her feet walked slowly as curiosity covered her senses.

There in the bathroom stood one red Toshiro with his pants pulled up yet not completely tied, breathing hard as one shaky hand clutched at his chest.

“Oh for fuck sakes…really? What did you to do him?” two hands fell on the thin hips as Amaya turned accusing towards the boy.

“Are you fucking serious?!” Toshiro shot a glare at the girl. “He fucking burst into the room while I was showering!” a hand shot straight towards the door as his cheeked turned a darker shade of red. “Fuck…” he cursed under his breath as a still shaking hand opened the faucet to water his face hoping it would cool down the burning sensation.

“Mah maaa Shiro, I have a feeling someone likes someone” the humming earned a ferocious growl from the young man. A wet towel was thrown at the girl with a hissed ‘shut up’ but that didn’t stop Amaya from teasing further. And so the war started between them. It took almost two second for Amaya to sprint down the stairs laughing followed by an obvious angry ad embarrassed Toushiro.

“Haruhi! HELP!” the girl screamed faking terrified as she ran around the table shifting from Haruhi to Rui in order to escape the still red man. The smirk that covered her pink lips didn’t help to calm down the boy as she sprinted towards Akira and Tsukasa. Two hands grabbed the yakuza heir’s t-shirt as she used the confused man as a shield.

“Save me! He is coming!” she gave the taller man an innocent puppy dog face.

“I swear if someone gets between us has to deal with me!” the shout came as Toushiro walked casually yet with predatory moves. “Don’t make me start little one” he warned eyed the smaller girl who was barely visible from behind a still confused Akira.

“If I start you will come begging to stop.” Those devlish smiles send a shiver down her spine. At that a pink tongue came out as she sprinted pass him stopping near Haruhi.

“If anything happens to me, I want you to know that you are the most awesome friend I ev - KYAA!” The whisper didn’t even finished properly before she was tackled to the ground by two strong arms.

“Got-cha!” the boy sang as his fingers started to tickle the poor girl to death. “Promise you stop.” He demanded rising the speed of his fingers against her ribs. The laughter came almost hysterical as she twisted; failing to even nod at the punishment she was subjected to. “Promise!” he pushed further knowing to well she wasn’t able to answer.

“I—hahaha—st--hahah-op—hiiiiii—stop—it—hahaha!” she managed to agree between the laughs. With that said Toshiro nodded satisfied before giving one last couple of tickles just to make sure she will indeed end this embarrassing scene. None of them seemed to notice the long stares everyone was giving, or the small blushed that covered their cheeks.

Amaya didn’t even realized she was showing too much to the spectators, some delighted by the sight, some amused, and some jealous.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

“Mmm mm … now there is nothing wrong with that.” Akira hummed, smiling down at the little display with a predatorial glee. “If you were 10 years older … oh the things I would do.” He added, ignoring the way Tsukasa seemed to boil beneath the surface by his side.

“Akira …” he warned under his breath, clutching his fists in his pockets in a frail attempt at steadying his anger.

“Hm? “ the young man asked, fainting ignorance along with an innocent smile while he turned towards his curly headed leader “Something wrong Tsukasa?” the boy frowned, gritting his teeth before violently pulling off his shirt and stomping towards the barely covered little redhead.

“Come here you idiot!” he grumbled under his breath, casually pushing Toshiro aside and off of her before he pulled her up. “Put this on, go inside and get dressed.” He said, tossing the shirt over her shoulders in a perhaps too familiar of a manner. He ignored the little blush that threatened to surface in redheads’ cheeks before adding in a lower and more composed tone “If you come out wearing anything inappropriate I will personally drag your ass back to your room and handpick the more nun like outfit you own.” He said, pulling the far too big shirt over her shoulders “For fuck’s sakes … be a bit more aware of your surroundings next time.”
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Silence seemed to cover the entire group as eyes were watching curiously the two teens. Amaya found herself in an embarrassing situation. The sleeves of the shirt fell just an inch above her elbows while the bottom covered more than half her thighs. She felt so tiny compared to the boy next to her and the fact that he was shirtless in front of her didn’t help the blush fade away, instead it’s color intensified as her green eyes roamed over his fit chest and arms. She forced her eyes up too meet his only to be held for only few seconds before she moved them to the ground murmuring slow apologetic words.

She walked slowly back failing to notice the knowingly smirk Toushiro send her retreating body.
Oh this was going to be good; he mentally thought turning around to see a thoughtful Shoujiro pass further away by the group. An equal blush covered his cheeks at the memory of his face. Damn this weekend was about to turn into a nightmare and he couldn’t help but think about the awkward state all of them were.

Amaya almost cried of embarrassment as she reached the room, forcing the t-shirt off of her but failing at finishing the process as she almost got lost in the damn thing. When eventually that silky fabric fell from her slim silhouette she crumbled in her hands and threw it as far as possible from her before falling on the soft bed while those green eyes seemed to burn the poor piece of cloth laying messily on the creamy carpet. Two hands crossed over her chest, her face turning into a disturbed pout.
After picking a less accusing outfit which consisted of knee length baby green dress and a pair of root colored leather sandals she proceed to style her hair. She chose to leave her natural curly hair spraying it with just two puffs of lily of the valley perfume. Taking a look at her reflection she nodded in agreement, picket up her small beige shoulder bag and went out the room.

When she reached the group everyone was ready to go and she couldn’t help but feel guilty for having them wait. Lately she had been shouted at for being as slow as a snail by someone specific whilst the others didn’t seem bothered, but maybe they didn’t show it as someone did. A frown pulled those reddish brows together. Why was he so disturbed by everything she did? The questioned faded away when someone came too close to her.

“You look pretty; don’t let anyone get you down.” Toshiro whispered, smiling down at the girl. He himself wore a darker shade of green t-shirt, short jeans and the outfit closed with a pair of white and green Converse.

“That goes for you as well and thank you very much.” She replied with a happy smile. An urge of adding something evil almost rose inside her but immediately swallowed back the words at the thought of the earlier punishment.

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robin Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:21 am

The group met at the front gate just as two cab cars pulled up the road. He ushered his sister into one, frowning slightly when Rui automatically fallowed her in, before he turned to the rest. “You three take that one” , he gestured towards the three remaining boys before turning towards the redhead. He gave a small approving nod in her general direction before he grabbed her hand and shoved her in the back seat
“You’re with me shortstump.” He said plainly, fallowing her in.

The drive was short, cramped, and suffocating. Tsukasa took the front, letting the three remaining souls to be sardined in the backseat in the humid heat of a tropical carbide. His eyes kept shifting back, looking at the backseat state of affairs through the aid of the rearview mirror – sometimes frowning at the way her sister was pressed against the blonde boy, or simply staring at the way the little redheads green eyed widened at the scenery. There was something about her innocence that sparked a bit of warmth in him. He was born into this; foreign lands, and foreign cultures were something he grew accustomed too since he could barely stand. He grew so jaded at this that it stopped impressing him long ago. But she was different. Innocent, pure, and utterly culture shocked. It was in a sense …almost endearing.

The other car’s state however was a bit more …interesting, to say the least. Akira, for very obvious reasons known only to him, took the front seat - Leaving the backseat at Shoujiro and Toshiro’s disposal. For the most part, the ride was almost benign. A few scarce comment about the locals, and a barely intelligible conversation with their caddy latter and the trio was quietly sinking into an almost comfortable silence.

The perfect time for the yakuza heir to instate his brand of revenge on ‘the tea bastard’.

“So. “ he began, smirking to himself while focusing at the passing scenery “Shoujiro … “ the boy in question immediately frowned, his dark eyes boring into the back of Akira’s head. “Bored of that boy you’ve been playing with back home yet?” An almost distasteful snort spat off of Shoujiro’s lips.

“Is that meant to make me uncomfortable ?” the question was rhetorical, or course, but this fact alone seemed to slip Akira’s interest as he replied regardless:

“Would you believe … yes?” he smirked at the rear view mirror, just as Shoujiro rolled his eyes in boredom.

“I am not ashamed of my preferences. I’ve never hid them. I simply am not allowed to officially choose them. As you very well know.” He frowned at his friend. “If you assume that reminding me of this little fact will bring me in the least down, then you’re a bigger idiot than I’ve given you credit for.”

“Hit and a miss.” Akira shrugged, staring out the window again “Must suck though.”

“Why?”

“Your dad, him forbidding you to come out.”

“There’s nothing to come out off.” Shoujiro rolled his eyes, turning towards the window himself “I am neither in the closet nor out of it. I am not picky either.”

“Yes yes, we all know you like the veyvey and the pepees.” Akira chuckled, Shoujiro simply nodded.

“I’m allowed to have my fun, as long as –“
“As long as it’s not permanent?” Akira finished sadistically, enjoying the slow nod that Shoujiro gave s an answer.

“It’s not so bad.” Shoujiro said with a tint of sadness “After all, they could have killed me – kinda of like your dad would if he found out about that one time in vegas, and that call girls with the suspicious Adam’s apple.”

That silenced Akira for a while.
robin
robin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akane Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 am

The conversation had made Toshiro weight between being uncomfortable or utterly interesting, in the end deciding to be a bit of both. So he just pressed against the door holding his cheek in his hand as his brown eyes stared at the view passing by, completely calm. His ears on the other hand, pricked up at the small dialogue the two friends had, sinking in the news. So he was bi, a small smile was covered by his hand at the thought, suddenly enjoying the ride more than before.

A pinch of jealousy rose at the sight beside her, yet her wide eyes couldn’t stop but just stare at the two who were almost glued together, neither of them seeming disturbed by the action. A rosy line grew above her cheeks as she turned her head swiftly towards the window trying to focus on something less embarrassing. Why did she feel that why she didn’t know. It was their problem after all, but the fact that Tsukasa was there as well the whole scene appeared to be too much for the little girl. She slowly rubbed the hand that Tsukasa grabbed before, probably from the pressure, probably from the innocent touch but either way it burned.

The ride slowed down at one point, probably from the passing troupe of swarming tourists filling the streets of the town. Amaya began to feel uneasy, maybe from the closeness the other two occupants of the back seat, so she started to shift, trying to adjust her body in an less numbing position. Maybe if she would walk a little bit it won't feel so anxious and if she had enough space and places to actually focus on something except the whispers her friend was sharing with Rui, she won't feel so fidgety.

“Ne Domyoji..” she whispered.Nothing came as a reply from the young man in front of her. “Domyoji!” she called louder eventually earning his attention. “Could we walk from here?”

Akane
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum